Welcome to Gaia! ::

The City of Revolution

Back to Guilds

A place where people are subdued and the greedy rule. 

Tags: Revolution 

Reply The Underground City of Dust
Layle's Office (Super Computer HQ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:41 pm
"I don't know. It's in your head and your dream keeps trying to tell you. Just think 'I want to know what's going on. Tell me why I keep having this nightmare? What can't I remember' and stuff like this," Katie told the little Layle.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:57 pm
- He looked around the vast area that they were now standing in. It was like a never ending vally of gray dirt and white fog. It seemed so empty. He looked at the picture in his hand and tryed to think. "I dont think thats dreams work. But I will try." He said, squeezing his eyes shut. He tryed to remember what had happend before the girl with the pink hair came. But his mind was as blank as the vally. He just couldnt think, it was like hitting a wall. "I-I cant remember anything!" He sighed, frushterated and annoyed with himself.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:59 am
"Don't try so hard! You won't remember isntantly. It may take a few moments and the dream may be the one to show you," Katie responded, throwing her hands up in the air.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:23 pm
- Layle shook his head. "Sorry. Its just confusing to me. I dont understand what it is that I have to remember." He was very very unsure about everything here. He now knew that he was in the dream that he had suffered for years. However, Kaite, whom he is now sure who she is, says that the dream is trying to show him something. What if his dreams were just fragments of the memory escaping his mind while he slept? Maybe this wasnt a dream at all. Perhaps some parts of it was caused by his imagination but he was sure that this was no dream now. When he had thought that a bright light shone through the fog int he distance, followed by a sound of tearing fabric. Layle shielded his eyes from the brightness and squinted above his hand. Four people where suddenly there, as shadows, sitting around a wooden table. There where two boys, a woman and a man. The same people that were in the photo, although Layle could only see their solutes reflecting from the light. They were all talking, but Layle couldnt make out the voices. He looked at Kaite, then he started walking towards the figures with his hand still above his eyes. As he got closer he could understand what they where saying.

"Do you really have to go to work all day long?" The smallest boy asked. The man nodded his head slowly. "I have too, otherwise the patients will have to stay in the hospital for another month if I dont." He said, his voice low and strong. The small boy looked at his feet. The man chuckled. "Dont be so sad, it will only be for one day." The small boy looked up and balled his fists. "But you go every day!" The woman looked up from what she was doing on the table. "Dont whine at your father Layle." She scolded. The boy nodded. "Yes mam." He said. The man sighed. "Would you like to come to work with me tomorrow night?" The man asked. The young Layle jumped. "Yes! Yes I do!" He chimed. The older boy looked at the man. "What about me?" He asked. The woman shook her head. "You still need to do your chores young man." She said. The older boys shoulders slumped. "Why doesnt Layle have as many chores as I do?" He mumbled. The woman waved her hand. "Because hes your younger brother. The eldest gets more responsibility. Besides, Layle ate all of his dinner." She pointed out. Young Layle turned to the taller boy. "Its ok Berrat, I bet Dad will take you next time!" He said. The older boy shrugged and the man laughed. "Dont be so down, and do what your mother tells you to do. Better get some sleep Layle, we'll have a big day tomorrow." The man said, and the light faded.

Layle didnt even have time to blink when the light came back again, shining brightly into his eyes. This time he saw the small boy and the man together in some sort of office. The same one that the man with the knife appeared.

"Now Layle I dont want you to touch anything in here, do you understand?" The man asked. The small boy nodded. The man put a sleeping bag ont he floor of the office. "When you get tired just camp out right here. Ill be right back." He said, turning to the door. "Where are you going?" The small boy asked, sitting int eh chair to the big desk. The man held the door nob in his hand, as if he was thinking of a response. "Just going to check on my patient." He said, and the man walked out of the office. The small boy leaned back and took out something from his pocket. It was the Jackx. The boy looked around the desk for something to tinker with. When he couldnt find anything he opened the drawer. He didnt find anything useful in there either. But a page that read 'classified' caught his attention. He picked it up. The page was foggy, and Layle could read what it said, but the boy read it outloud to himself anyway. "Karbil Joshpen, age 24, injuries; broken arms and trauma to the head. Was found with a group of men all wounded. Taken in four weeks ago under the treatment of Dr. Hamlon Lovett." The small boy put the packet back intot he drawer and picked up what looked like a stapler and began to take it apart. Thent he light faded again.

What was going on? Was his father apart of the rebellion? How did Karbil get involved with... then the light interrupted his thoughts once more.

The small boy looked to be asleep on the ground where the sleeping bag was. Then there wasa small crashing sound from below. The small boy lifted his head and face the door. There was another crash and shouting. The boy stood and went to the door. He opened it and walked out. The halls were black, and Layle could hardly see the shadow of the boy. The boy walked down to the cause of the noise, thinking that his father would be down there. Then there was screaming and red light came from down the hallway. The screams were loud, and the boy turned around from the red light n a sprint. The boy shouted his fathers name, checking each room to find him. The boy opened one door and saw a man in a black suit with a c badge on the front over a man in bandages. The man in the uniform had a knife in his hand, and the man with the bandages was soaked in blood. The man turned seeing the boy and suddenly running at him. The boy scrambled and ran down the hallway in panic. The man chased the boy, and the boy ran into the office where his dad had left him. The boy locked the door and hid in the corner. The man pounded ont he wooden door and the knife stuck through the wood. But after about six or seven stabs the banging stopped. But the boy didnt stand.

Layles heart was pounding after he had seen the vision. It was almost just like the dream. Except now he was remembering. This had happened to him. Did that mean that Berrat was...? The light was now shining behind him. Layle had to turn to see it, he had hoped that it wasnt what he thought it was going to be.

The boy opened the door to the office slowly. The hall was still black and now quiet. The boy walked down he hallway and up the steps to the place where th patens rooms would be. He passed white room after white room, almost each one was painted red with blood. The boys eyes were abnormally huge, and his face looked sick and scared. Then he came to a room that was larger than the others, but only had one body dead int he middle of the floor. The boy seemed to recognize it and he ran towards the man. But he slipped and fell onto his side. Then everything went black.

The vision of where Layles dream always started flashed through his head. Him ont he white floor, his side bleeding, his head spinning. The man in the puddle of red infront of him, whom was Layles father. The small hand reaching for the body, then collapsing onto the white linoleum floor. Layle held his head. He remembered everything. His father was a doctor at a hospital, he had an older brother named Berrat, and a mother too.

He opened his eyes, but instead of a empty world of black and white he saw the metal sealing of his office. Layle looked around. He was out of the nightmare. He looked over at Kaite, not sure what he was going to say about what had just happend.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Chiya Star
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:41 pm
Katie all of a sudden felt a whooosh and she was back in her own body. Sitting up with a groan, Katie rubbed her head. Becuase of her power, she now had a major headache.
"What just-oh. I got caught in your dream or whatever," she said with a sigh as she floopped back down.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 2:52 pm
- Layle sat up. His head felt like it had been pounded with a hammer. "Uh, Im sorry you had to experiance that." He said tiredly. He flung his leggs over the bedside and put his hands to his face. Something poked him in the eye when he moved his hand. He looked at his hand with one eye and saw that he was holding the picture from the dream. He held it closer to his face, and he could see the people in the photo clearly. He shook his head and rubbed both of his eyes with one hand. "I have to go. There is a lot that I need to sort out." He said, standing and going down the ladder with the picture in his hand. He walked out of the room without even putting on his shoes. He needed to go to the arcives, or maybe Nash or Sam would have papers about Karbil Joshpen.  

Aveline Jigrigger
Crew

Unbeatable Survivor

3,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
The Underground City of Dust

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash