Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Vamp Love (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:07 pm
Katie blushed even more and she nodded to what he said. "Your friend Alex is sipping a small glass of wine looking blood. You should signal the vampire waiters for some so you don't lose your control." She said using her hair to hide her neck on his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:14 pm
Raven nodded and did just that turning back to her he smiled "i am sorry about that while i am around humans alot because of my job i am somewhat used to them but being around so many while beening empty of blood my self doe's test my control alot plus you do smell really good and that it's self is strange to me you smell almost like human being around you her scent began to smell nicer and nicer" Raven shook his head he would look into it later "so tell me what do you do for fun?" Raven asked while sipping blood  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:25 pm
Katie laughed at Raven. "I think being around my scent has gotten you to forget that I've already told you. i read, bake, learn, ride on my bike and anything else for fun." She said said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:30 pm
Raven to laughed "ahh your right i hae to already asked that and true my head still is not clear hmm then since you bake doe's that mean its your job or do you bake just for fun?"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:51 am
"I do it for fun of course." Katie said, "But I would like to do it for a job."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm
Raven titled his head to the side as an idea came to mind smiling he vowed to think of it later "so are there any hunters groups here?" he asked  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:56 pm
Katie tilted her thinking. "There is one large clan but my father said never to go near their terrtory. They know my family don't kill humans but that doesn't mean they won't kill one of us if we go near them." She said  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 pm
Raven nodded "fair enough in italy we have a pact with the hunter clan that stays there"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:53 am
"wow you do? Hmm well that's good." katie said smiling then turning to continuing to eat.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:44 pm
Raven nodded to her reply and looked away eating he tuned out most of the humans talking untill he heard Alex asking about killings to another vampire Raven narrowed his eyes huh well at least i wont be bored here casue from what they talking about they dont sound like humans killing humans  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:01 pm
Katie tilted er head to the side to listen in a the conversation with Alex and the other vampire. She frowned at the word killings.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Raven titled his head down as his cellphone shook smileing to Katie he said "ill be right back" geting up he headed towards the outside and answered it "hello...yes i thought i told you not to call me tonight...oh..uh huh fine.....how many? what? and your now just telling me this? fine call when you get an update k?" closeing the cell phone he walked back to the table and sat down closing his eyes he sighed uhggg how bothersome but then again he rather know looking up he smiled at Katie and went back to eating  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm
Katie finished her food and turned to Raven. "So something wrong?" She asked about the call.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:14 pm
Raven nodded as he finshed his food and sighed "no at least not right now but its nothing for you to worry about anyway now that were done we you like to head home or we can stay here for a while longer if you like"  

Nyx Leviathan

Dangerous Vampire

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:23 pm
Katie smiled, "No I should be getting home now. My father must be worried for me." She said  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff