Welcome to Gaia! ::

D-T3CH :: HyTech . Basement . C*cktail

Back to Guilds

Joint Guild for Hybrid Technica, The Basement, and C*cktail 

Tags: hytech, hyte, basement, hexes, cocktail 

Reply -[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-
[ORP:FIN] The Great Water Balloon War [closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord of the Deep

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:47 pm
Sorcha's hand went to pull some thing out out of her left arm cover, heh silly show off Sorcha thought, I can get rid of most of those balloons I still have my Tesla- wait a second Dacj's in the pool craap. Sorcha stood and took the barrage not really bothering to shield her self. Wincing slightly Sorcha moved her sodden hair out of her face so she could see again. "You do know that I'm going to have to do science to you for this right?" Sorcha said dryly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:20 pm
"Remember that the next time you're tempted to pick a fight with me," the kuppy said with an amused snort. He offered Sorcha a flourishing bow. "You can certainly try."

"No science right now~" Dacj said, hopping out of the pool now that it was safe again. "Let's go get you dry, Sorcha," she added, slipping an arm around her girlfriend's...trying to drag her off before something else monumental happened.

"I am a merciful magical boy," Eli said with a chuckle, again reaching out his paw-hand with a gesture, and water rose into the air...from the rooftop, and from the drenched figures of everyone save Seth and Sorcha. It floated in a shapeless mass for a moment before it began to siphon off into the brooch Eli wore pinned against his chest. "But not that merciful," he added, offering Seth and Sorcha another smirk.  

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

elfgurl1234

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:27 pm
Seth gave a wry smirk at this turn of events. "Didn't think so," he replied, squelching padding over to his earlier abandoned soaked shirt and wringing it out. "Fair enough. It was still worth it." He had gotten in the one hit on Eli earlier after all, even if he had been completely pummeled soon after. So the ambush wasn't a complete failure.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:32 pm
Sorcha grinned at Dacj "Oh course not, while disproportionate retribution is a key part of mad science, it's no fun to do it while their expecting it~" Sorcha smirked slightly and leaned into Dacj "Don't worry about the mercy Eli~ I'm sure I'll have alot more fun 'getting dry' with my girlfriend~"  

Lord of the Deep

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:41 pm
"Nightmares!" Eli said, averting his eyes and pointedly staring in the opposite direction of the girls. His mother chuckled.

"Be home before midnight, Dacj,"
Mena said with a smile and a wave. Missy snorted.

"Thanks for all your help Seth, it was lots of fun!"
Dacj said with a grin (and a last look over of the shirtless Seth), and then tugged Sorcha off to the elevator.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm
"Heh, no problem," he replied with a smile. "Thanks for the suggestion. It was quite fun." Even though he was completely and utterly soaked right now. The cheetah Hyte pulled his shirt back on and shook his hair out (not that it really did much good). The cheetah Hyte couldn't help but wonder why Hunter never showed. Had something come up? Or had he forgotten the date maybe? It was a bit of a shame, but in the end everything had worked out quite well.

Elf giggled as she pulled herself out of the pool. "No need for nightmares, Eli," she said cheerily. To the rest she said, "So, shall we start collecting the balloon bits then?"  

Seth_Avi

AnimeEyeshime

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 pm
"I can do that too," Eli said with a nonchalant shrug, once again with the levitating, though this time he compressed all the pieces of balloon into a sphere between his hands, densely layering and melding them together into a thick rubber ball...about the size of a soccer or basketball. He rolled it over to elf with a smile. "Have fun."

"No wonder Dacj likes you," Mena said, shaking her head. "Somebody has to clean up after her parties."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:51 pm
"Ah, thank you!" elf replied gleefully, picking up the giant rubber ball and tossing it about. "I'll leave you guys all to your fun then while I collect my crew downstairs. Later~!"

"I think you may have just made her weekend," the cheetah Hyte remarked, clearly amused as he watched his mother run off with her new toy. It would be interesting to see how long that thing lasted once it was home. "Thank you for the clean-up help, Eli. That would have taken hours on our own." Truly, it would have. Most was on the roof, but hunting down the pieces in the grass would definitely not have been fun.  

Seth_Avi

-[ .hybrid TECHNICA. ]-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces