Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Faery Glamours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anybody reading along?
But I'm roleplaying!
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Naw
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yup
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 19

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 am
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine oh gossamer web, of wond'rous design.
User Image
Such beauty and grace, wild nature produces.... Ughh, look at that spider suck out that bug's juices.

Taranieth unfortunately heard Giselle's comments. The elf had extremely sharp ears. Thankfully, he also heard the follow-up. He decided it wasn't worth bothering him now- he'd save the information for later. One day, when he wanted something to tease him with, it would come in useful.

A little while later, Keegan heard his name.

The dragon immediately came, and his large, eyes shone in the dark woods as he gave the human a light headbutt and a toothy grin. He was curious that the boy was alone (for a boy he was, to the dragon) at this time of night and this far from home.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:49 am
You claim to trust me...

User Image

... but how long will that last?

Patrick smiled back. "Hope you haven't been lonely - you are welcome at my house, though I suppose you don't want to be seen by other people, which could be a problem with my nosy sisters..."

He broke off, shrugged, and then continued. "Taraneith wants you to know that he's safe - he's just staying the night in my room, because I asked him to."
The boy's delightful blush was back. "I-I just loved cuddling with him, a-and thought it'd be wonderful if we slept like that..."

Patrick met Keegan's eyes, biting his bottom lip between his teeth. "Do you...um... approve?"

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 am
Like delicate lace, so the threads intertwine oh gossamer web, of wond'rous design.
User Image
Such beauty and grace, wild nature produces.... Ughh, look at that spider suck out that bug's juices.

Keegan grinned, waggled his eyebrows, and wiggled his hindquarters. The message was astonishingly clear. Then he laughed, tears of mirth flowing from his eyes.

Then, before the other had the change to stop him, he ran off into the woods, leaving nothing but the echoes of his deep, rumbling laugh.

Taranieth lay on the bed, awaiting Patrick's return.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 am
You claim to trust me...

User Image

Patrick blinked slowly, then his blush worsened as he worked out what the dragon had been implying. He stood and walked home, going in through the front door again since by this point his family would either already know or not care that he had been out.

He entered his room, fighting the urge to hide behind the door and peek around it, as though he were a scared little bunny rabbit.

"U-um... K-Keegan seemed to think... that we'd be - doing - something, and I want to know if that's what you were e-expecting..." Patrick mumbled, closing his door and leaning against it.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:54 am
User Image

Taranieth rolled his eyes. "That dragon's mind is surely the color of his scales. I'll have to have a chat with him." he said. "As I have said before, this will go at your pace and I certainly have no expectation that you do anything more than lie there. If you want to cuddle, we'll cuddle. But I am going to place my own veto on going any farther because I take it as a point of pride that I make my bed partners scream and I'd be sorely disappointed if I had to stop because your mother walked in."

He winked. "So don't fret, your virginity will make it through the night." he concluded with a smile. "Now what about those cuddles, hmm?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm
You claim to trust me...

User Image

The young man instantly moved towards the bed, giggling. "She definitely would come running if she heard that..." he murmured before pausing, a thought occurring to him - one that was accompanied by a blush.
"If my sisters heard that kind of sound, they'd run to invite everyone in, instead of checking I was alright..."

Then Patrick shook his head and got his shoes off before scrambling up the bed on all fours towards Taran, smiling. "But since you're the Master and you said no... that won't happen!" He beamed, wrapping his arms around the Fae's waist, his head burrowing into Taraneith's chest gently.

Without thinking he placed a small kiss there, then lifted his head, curious. "Do you think you'll ever give me a nickname? I have three names you can choose from..."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image

The fae shrugged at the mention of nicknames. "But Pat seems so... ugly, and Trick doesn't suit you. Patty is fine for friends but I don't like using it. Then again, I can also call you 'my pearl', 'darling', 'pretty one', 'beauty'... and a few more that I'll wait for you to be less easy to embarrass to say." he said.

His arm snaked around the other and he held him close. "On another note... just how ridiculous was that dragon? I mean, I figured he'd be some kind of inappropriate. As it appears I didn't land far from the mark at all." he asked, curious. Then he realized how embarrassing that might be to answer and added quickly: "Only if you want to tell me, of course... you don't need to."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm
You claim to trust me...

User Image

Patrick shook his head, his hair brushing the Fae's chest as he did so. "You forgot 'Raphael', but then no-one uses that name much, so I suppose..."
With a yawn, he acknowledged Master Tar's other question. "He just snorted and gave me an extremely suggestive look - moving his eyebrows and behind - before laughing.
Took me a moment to work out what he meant!"

The boy then instinctively curled around Taraneith as his eyes closed. "If you're...comfy...we'll...sleeep...no..w..." he mumbled, smiling softly.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image

Taranieth was usually not a person prone to falling asleep in seconds. In fact, he was a bit of a mild insomniac. Yet all it took was the comforting little spot of warmth to make him drift off, after having cast a simple illusion that would make sure anyone who didn't look too closely at the bed wouldn't notice there was a fae lying in it.

One clumsy stroke of the human's hair later and the fae was snoring lightly, or breathing deeply- it was on the fence.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:38 pm
You claim to trust me...

User Image

Patrick's hands slowly moved over Taraneith's body, a frown on his face, his eyes closed. What, and where? I don't suppose I'm going to recognise anything even if I open my eyes, but I know I was drinking... and possibly dreaming.

The boy sighed softly, shrugged and stretched, cat-like, over whatever - or whoever - he had been coiled around, still not daring to open his eyes.
He figured that he'd deal with it when he deemed that he was awake enough to actually notice his surroundings - he refused to open his eyes 'til then.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:42 am
User Image

Taranieth woke to the feeling of hands. On his body. He mumbled something incoherent, and felt the nice, soft hands let go and stretch. He wondered for a moment why the bed didn't feel right, and then realization hit him. Patrick.

He opened his eyes.

"Good morning."
he said pleasantly. "I hope you slept well."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm
So maybe this wasn't all just a drunken dream...

User Image

... but if that's so, then just how shall we get along when left to ourselves?

Patrick cautiously opened an eye, peered at him for a moment, then smiled shyly. "Good Morning, Master Taran. U-um, sorry for practically g-groping you so early... j-just wasn't sure where I was and wanted to find out before I opened my eyes..." he mumbled.

His hair was completely mussed, though there were no tangles whatsoever. Despite his blush and his attempts to hide behind his hair, it could not be said that he continued hiding as he yawned: without thinking, he leaned his head back and stretched everything, twisting his body to do so.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

Art Greylace

Dapper Cutie-Pie

11,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image

Taranieth chuckled. "No need for that. First, it was actually quite pleasant, second, you couldn't help it, and third, I can only be glad that it wasn't me groping you. I'm much harder to terrify in that way. I have been... groped more than once by much less pleasant individuals." In his head, he added And other things besides.

He propped himself up on his elbow. "I really ought to go, and we really ought to postpone further chats until you no longer live hear. I not only distract you from your task, I also put myself in danger. But, if you wish, I will sleep by your side every night."

♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games