Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Pagan name? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:09 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

I'm not going to apolgise to you because you didn't read what I had said.
I read what you said.
The fact that you didn't say what you meant is the issue here.

The use of Craft as a proper noun is found within Wica.
Since Pagan isn't a unified theology, there's really no such thing as a "pagan name", though there are naming traditions within religions that fall under the umbrella term of Pagan.

I'll wait for your apology.

Well then isn't it weird that this thread is called 'Pagan Name'.
I use a capital for Craft out of respect.

I repeat again I will not apologies to you, I don't feel that I owe you one. Deal with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:22 pm
redtearsblackwings
Actually, it is. It's a misnomer to say the least, since paganism is unified and thus there is no such thing as a "pagan" name.

Quote:
Respect for what?

Quote:
I repeat again I will not apologies to you, I don't feel that I owe you one. Deal with it.
So, not only are you wrong, but you refuse to apologize for flaming, I don't see much reason not to report you to the Captain of the guild.  

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:18 pm
The FSU Classic Department's Undergrad Adviser's name is Svetla Slaveva-Griffin. It sounded very 'pagan namey' to me. >.< I like it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:36 pm
Can I have my pagan name be Snarky Sarcastica? I don't like the original one, mostly because I forgot it.  

Recursive Paradox

Nines19

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:54 pm
redtearsblackwings

Why?

(You remind me very much of a girl I know. You are not her but you remind me of her. Perhaps the kind of person she will be.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:03 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings
Actually, it is. It's a misnomer to say the least, since paganism is unified and thus there is no such thing as a "pagan" name.

Quote:
Respect for what?

Quote:
So, not only are you wrong, but you refuse to apologize for flaming, I don't see much reason not to report you to the Captain of the guild.

Well then go off you're nut at the person who made the thread.

I use capital because its a fource, the Craft deserves respect. Excuse me for being respectful.

And you think that I really care if you do that?
If I''m deleated big deal I wont have to deal with you're s**t.  

redtearsblackwings

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:17 am
redtearsblackwings
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Quote:
Respect for what?

Quote:

I use capital because its a fource, the Craft deserves respect. Excuse me for being respectful.

You don't have to at the present. O.o  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:50 am
redtearsblackwings

I take it you also capitalize words like push, pull, gravity, magnetism, etc. wink

If you're talking witchcraft = magic, it would be interesting maybe to have a thread about differing opinions on magic within the numerous traditions here. For instance, in Hellenic thought, use of magic was considered impious and polluting - not a "craft to be respected."  

Collowrath

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:05 pm
redtearsblackwings

I've already raised my objections.
Quote:

Lots of natural forces aren't proper nouns

Why do you need to butcher English grammar in order to make yourself feel special?
Isn't this at the heart of your Fluff? That you have a disrespect for objective reality when it conflicts with your need to feel special?

Quote:
You will, however, have to deal with the weight of being an Oathbreaker and a liar.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:07 am
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

I've already raised my objections.
Quote:

Lots of natural forces aren't proper nouns

Why do you need to butcher English grammar in order to make yourself feel special?
Isn't this at the heart of your Fluff? That you have a disrespect for objective reality when it conflicts with your need to feel special?

Quote:
You will, however, have to deal with the weight of being an Oathbreaker and a liar.

Well excuse me for being different to you. Because I veiw a natural fource as needed to be respected and you don't dosn't mean that I'm wrong. Its just the same as how people write 'magic' and 'magick'

I didn't take any Oath to this place, nor have I lied.  

redtearsblackwings

Collowrath

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 am
redtearsblackwings
Well excuse me for being different to you. Because I veiw a natural fource as needed to be respected and you don't dosn't mean that I'm wrong. Its just the same as how people write 'magic' and 'magick'

Just a few things: as I said before, I hope you capitalize magnetism, gravity, etc as well. The difference between magic and magick isn't any amount of respect or anything - it's actually a difference in systems. Magick is a system used within Thelema; the spelling is used because of the numerological association.

Also, you did take an oath to this place. When you got your account, you agreed to the Gaia TOS.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:43 am
Collowrath
redtearsblackwings

Just a few things: as I said before, I hope you capitalize magnetism, gravity, etc as well. The difference between magic and magick isn't any amount of respect or anything - it's actually a difference in systems. Magick is a system used within Thelema; the spelling is used because of the numerological association.

Also, you did take an oath to this place. When you got your account, you agreed to the Gaia TOS.

Acctually I caplitise anything that has to do with a relgion out of respect for that religion.
I didn't take an Oath I just said I'd follow the rules and that has nothing to do with telling people not to call me delutional.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 am
redtearsblackwings

I didn't take an Oath I just said I'd follow the rules and that has nothing to do with telling people not to call me delutional.

Ok, first off, that's a contract A FORM OF OATH. You took a bloody oath when you agreed to Gaia's Terms of Service.

Secondly, and I can't believe I still have to repeat this, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED DELUSIONAL.

Right now, I'm only capitalizing things, don't make me underline, you won't like me when I underline. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:07 am
Cyrus the Elder
redtearsblackwings

Ok, first off, that's a contract A FORM OF OATH. You took a bloody oath when you agreed to Gaia's Terms of Service.

Secondly, and I can't believe I still have to repeat this, YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CALLED DELUSIONAL.

Right now, I'm only capitalizing things, don't make me underline, you won't like me when I underline. stressed

Agreeing to follow something isn't taking an oath, bloody hell.
You're only backing them up because they are your friends I have been called delusional.
Besides I don't care if you have to keep repeating things, cause after all I do.  

redtearsblackwings

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:13 am
redtearsblackwings

Agreeing to follow something isn't taking an oath, bloody hell.

It's a ******** CONTRACT, it is an oath BY NATURE. You have oathed yourself to keep certain conduct on another's PROPERTY, you are breaking this oath, repeatedly, with abandon.

Quote:
You're only backing them up because they are your friends I have been called delusional.

I'll let you off with presuming that Tea's my friend, however, I will not let you off for presuming my reasons for getting involved. I demand an apology for this affront to my oaths to my gods this instant.

Quote:
Besides I don't care if you have to keep repeating things, cause after all I do.

This sentence doesn't even begin to reach coherence.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff