Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:55 pm
"Sure... I totally believe you." Mao smirked and closed his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:27 pm
Nathan glared, then realised that Mao wasn't able to see him. He smiled and shook his head. Since he was tucked up in a bed, he felt warm and comfortable. Moments later he was yawning as his eyes drifted shut...  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:32 pm
By this point, Mao had not realized, but his body began to shut down and he was fast asleep in a matter of minutes. All the hits he'd taken took their toll on him and now it was becoming harder for his body to recover on its own.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:09 pm
Nathan found that his hand was drawn to the middle of Mao's back, which began to warm up gently from the moment that the Angel's fingers touched the Demon's skin.
A soft healing light slowly covered Mao's body, not burning but soothing.
The extra energy took it's toll on Nathan, making him suddenly completely asleep with no knowledge of the fact that he continued to help Mao heal whilst they both slept.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:06 am
His body began to heal slowly. It seemed that soon all the wounds would vanish. While Nathan's powers helped the healing, his own body took care of the rest. As the minutes passed Mao fell into a deeper sleep; his powers stablizing. His body made sure not to strain itself once more.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 pm
Nathan's hand fell away as he rolled over so that his back was to Mao, his feet lightly pressing against the back of the Demon's knees as he did so. He didn't move them though, since he wasn't aware of it - he was so deeply asleep that nothing would wake him.  

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:17 am
Mao came to wake up as the first few beams on sunlight pierced through the dark curtains. Mao opened his eyes and looked around. He smiled as he found Nathan lying next to him. Making sure not to wake the angel up, Mao carefully slipped out of bed and went to wash up. He was indeed feeling a lot better. After he was done, he went into the kitchen and began to prepare breakfast for the two of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:18 pm
Nathan's breathing was shallow, but as constant as it was supposed to be as he continued to sleep.
Half an hour after Mao started cooking, the smell of breakfast hit his nostrils and he woke with a strange feeling: he was both ravenous and nauseated all at once.

He threw off the covers and stumbled in them with a loud thud as he scrambled towards the bathroom - the nausea was winning, but he wasn't going to get there in time, so he curled up in the doorway to the bedroom, trying not to throw up all over Mao's clean floor.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:02 am
Mao had just finished when he heard Nathan in the other room. He turned the stove off and went to go see if he was okay. When he found him on the floor, he sighed and helped him up. He carried him quickly to the bathroom and put him down. "Do you need anything?" he asked, seeing the look on Nathan's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm
Nathan shook his head silently. Then he lifted his head over the rim of the toilet and felt... nothing. He couldn't get rid of anything as he'd barely eaten, and besides, he now merely felt extremely shaky.
"S-sorry..." he managed in a whisper, not looking at Mao. "To...be like...this in...your home...I'm sorry..."

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:36 pm
"Don't be. I do this sort of thing like once a week. Besides, you had to put up with me last night. This is absolutely nothing compared to that. Is there anything you need me to do? Whatever you need, I'll get for you."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 pm
Nathan smiled softly, then fell back onto his butt so that he wasn't that close to the toilet anymore.
"No thanks...just don't...want food...right now..." he murmured, covering his mouth with a badly trembling hand.
No-one - other than his mother - had ever taken care of him when he was ill, so it was a new experience.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:26 pm
Mao sighed and turned away. "I'll be back in a bit." He left and went back into the kitchen. He searched for a few special ingredients and began to prepare some tea for Nathan. It was a recipe his mother had taught him to make when he was younger. She often gave her son the herbal elixir to help him gain back his strength when he was ill which was all too often considering that the demon was born with a fragile body. Once he was finished, he brought it back to Nathan. He figured it'd be better for Nathan to have it there just in case he felt the need to throw up. "Here, drink this before it gets cold," Mao said in a rather soothing tone as he handed the cup to Nathan.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:41 pm
Nathan watched Mao as he left, no comment falling from his lips. He still felt weak, so he laid his head back against the wall and gritted his teeth a little. His eyes closed, he lightly dosed until Mao came back into the room.
He blinked, then took ahold of the mug. His hands rarely trembled, despite how shaky he still felt as he raised the mug to his lips and took a small drink. He gagged at the taste, then forced another couple of gulps into his throat.

"Ugghh..." Was all the verbal communication he was capable of right then, yet he felt better and stared at Mao with clear eyes.

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 pm
"The taste takes a little getting used to, but it's not that bad. It makes you feel better so I guess that's all that should matter."  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games