Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:25 pm
"um hi...sry if im bothering you?" raven looked down at the ground

"hi im agumon also know as koga, and this is raven." koga gave them a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:27 pm
Eric shook his head "not at all."
"Candlemon and Eric" Candlemon replied to Agumon with a smile.  

Eric Coldfire

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:31 pm
raven lifted her head and smiled. "by the way you can call me raven, and this here is my digifriend koga."

"its a pleaser to meet you candlemon."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Eric sat up and held out his hand "Eric and that's Candlemon."
Candlemon nodded "nice to meet you too."  

Eric Coldfire

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:40 pm
raven very shyly shook his hand. "its very nice to meet you, sorry if im a bit shy and all. im just hardly any good with talking to people."

koga just smilled. "if you dont mind me asking how did you meet eric?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:49 pm
Eric shrugged "its ok."
"saved him from a swarm of Flymon, how did you meet Raven?"  

Eric Coldfire

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:53 pm
raven didnt know what to say so she just looked down trying to think of something. *come on raven think....i mean i know its a guy but its shouldnt be any different from talking to a girl right*

"well we met a while ago, she was a lot younger then. her mom died 2 years befour and she really didnt have much frieds. she was so sad and alone. i gusse her heart called out to me to save her from felling what she did." koga put his paw behind his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:31 pm
Eric sat up from hearing a rumbling sound "Candlemon.... please tell me that's your stomach."
Candlemon looked over "not mine...." he pointed over at the lake "but i think it's his" he said pointing at the Seadramon the exploded out of the water.
Eric crab walked backwards until he got to his feet "what the heck is that?"  

Eric Coldfire

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:28 pm
"oh my god! its sedramon! koga!" she turned to koga realy quick. "we have to get out of here now! remeber last time."

"all to well, lets go." koga shakes a little.

"eric candlemon we have to go now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:32 pm
Eric looked at Raven then looked back at Seadramon who had just fired an ice blast.
Candlemon jumped infront of Eric "Lava Lugi!" he spite out a fireball which only steamed the ice enough to cause a VERY cold wind.
Eric shivered hard and fell to his knees.  

Eric Coldfire

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:34 pm
raven helped eric up, and brought him to his feet. "we have to go, this isnt going to be good if we stay here."

koga got right besides candlemon ready for anything. "we better get them out of here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:24 am
Mia Walked in with Salamon riding on her back.
Mia, Over there look! theres a person!"
Mia nodded at Salamon and ran with her towards the girl with her digimon, Only to be stopped by a digimon, Seadramon who went to attack Mia
Touch her and you die!
Salamon pushed Mia out of the way, making her land with a thump.
Petit punch!
Salamon kicked The Digimon, only to be attacked back by it, Salamon fell back with damage.
"Salamon, don't do this to yourself!"
I'm fine, just a little unprepared that's all
Salmon smiled at Mia and continued to fight.  

xLulie

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:24 am
Candlemon hover infront of Eric "no one hurts Eric, and if i can take on a swarm of Flymon a Seadramon should be cake." he hovered up "Lava Lugi!" he started spitting his fireballs at the Seadramon, but it was only starting to piss it off.
Eric heard what Candlemon had said over his chattering teeth, he felt touched by it, that some creature would protect him even though really all he did was yell at him, complian, and want to be away from him "Candlemon...." he said quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:55 am
"i gusse ill have no choice but to stay, you cant have a fight without me!" agumon kept useing pepper breath, but it just anoied him. "but if he lays one fin one raven his life will be mine."

"agumon.." she softly whispered staring at him, woundering why they would even face such a digimon by them selves. their not even in champion form, and yet they still take one on. raven was deeply confused by the whole ordeal  

raven_of_the_darkness16

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games