Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Darkness Falls (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:51 pm
Siu sat there eating and making sure her emotions didn't spike she looked up at alex and back at her food as she finished.

Amaya had finished and was watching siu as well. she looked over at anne.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Anne looked at Amaya and spoke to her through her thoughts. Something isn't right with Siu. Maybe you could talk to her about it. She tells you everything.Anne looked at Siu again and sighed.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:46 pm
Amaya thought back to her. 'i can try...i can't promise anything...' she looked back down at her plate.

Siu got up and smiled to anne. "thank you again for the food." she walked over to the sink and wash the plate and put it away. she stopped and looked back at them and she walked up the stairs  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:17 pm
Anne looked at Amaya. She had the "I told ya so" look in her eyes. She said in a hushed tone. "I wonder whats wrong this time"

Alexander finished his food feeling the tension in the air from the mystery of Siu's behavior. He got up and took his, Anne's, and Amaya's plates and walked to the sink. Alex stood there washing the dishes while listening to their conversation.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:49 pm
Amaya banged her hand on the table in frustration. "i don't know!" she said in a harsh tone as siu was out of ear shot. she looked at anne. "i'm sorry when something happens siu would tell me....but this is different."

Siu stood at the end of the top of the stairs she stood there feeling her heart beat. she gripped the railing feeling something creeping around as she looked around she saw what she fear most. Darkness was calling her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 am
Alexander felt something wrong. "You may want to check the stairs".

Anne looked at Alexander with a questioning look in her eyes and got up immediatly to go to the stairs.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:35 pm
Siu stood there shaking her head. "no....no you don't need me!" she stared at the darkness, it started to change as it grabbed siu. Siu looked at the lady standing right in front of her shaking her head. "you....you don't need me...please don't do this....."

The young women stood there looking at siu with sadness. "i am sorry siu....but you bear the soul to be the heir....I am sorry." the lady grabbed siu and her eyes glowed creating an elaborate tattooing spreading across siu's body. "know you bear the mark...."

Amaya got up following Anne she felt a burning going across her body as her eyes widen trying to catch her breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:14 am
Anne caught part of the conversation between Siu and the woman. She took a peek from around the corner of a doorway. She looked over at Amaya and spoke through her mind. What does this all mean? The mark and being the heir of something.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:09 pm
Siu stood there with tears streaming down her face. "please....stop....." she closed her eyes.

The lady stood there looking at siu. She turned around facing the girls.

Amaya stood there shaking her head and looked at Anne.'I don't know....'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 pm
Anne looked back at the lady with a bold stare. And we got caught it looks like. She stepped out of her eavesdropping spot and raised a brow at the lady. "And who are you?" she crossed her arms on her chest.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:39 pm
Siu layed on the ground breathing trying to keep herself from slipping under.

The young lady walked over to Anne. "dear child you should know who I am....we have met before or am I mistaken?"

Amaya stood there she looked over the ladies shoulder to see if siu was okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:18 pm
Anne raised her chin a bit higher, holding her head high and going to her full height. "No I do not believe we have met before. Now I asked you a question and I want it answered." She looked at the strange woman.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:27 am
The lady smiled "straight to the point....I like people like that." she turned around to face siu. "I am know as Rin....the one who has to choose the heir to darkness itself." she turn back to Anne and amaya

Amaya eyes widen. 'it can't be her....'

Siu was trying hard not to fall under she started to get up but felt her body racking with pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm
Anne kept watching her. Her eyes squinting at the woman. She looked at Amaya out of the corner of her eyes.  

Daenerys Boleyn

Beloved Vampire

9,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Demon of death1

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 pm
The women leaned down and touched sin gently. "we are all creatures of darkness some more evil than others..." she looked at the girls. her eyes changing. "siu is more use to darkness....she's used it before....you've seen it haven't you anne...amaya?"

Siu looked at Rin as her eyes changed. "ke...keep them out...of this!" she rasped.

Amaya stood there. "siu...no." she didn't know what to do she remember what siu has used.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 117 118 119 120 121 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff