Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rioushu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:20 pm
((Oh here we go. Wait, wasn't she already in that driving class?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:57 pm
((Yeah. The short story is that Aonice wanted characters for the highschool real bad, so she told me to go ahead and have Iroke RP there before I introduced her to the guild. Seems a bit out of sorts, but I doubt it's hurting anything. Besides, time travel tends to be confusing anyways.

Rio, don't you have some formerly repressed powers to go claim, or something..?))  

Gatz TdaMax
Vice Captain

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:06 am
Aonice gasped as the other, small woman fell from the sky. She hopped to her feet and immediately dashed to the blond pile, helping the tanned girls up off their feet. "Are you okay?" She asked Bleu, turning to the other girl before she could reply, "And.. You.." She blinked, glancing over the other. "You look familiar.." She spoke softly, glancing back towards bleu..  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:31 pm
Bleu glanced over at the young woman who had flattened her, about to give the girl a piece of her mind, when her eyes widened with recongition. She swivelled back to Aonice and quietly breathed out a single word....

"... Opps!"

Upon hearing the soft exclamation two yellow, black tipped ears perked up on the newcomer's head. This might have been a little surprising for the others, as the fox-like appedages had been disguised as large bangs while lying flat before moments.

"Uh-oh," the girl said with a shake of her head. She glanced over at Aonice conspiritally. "You it's never a thing good when she says it like she actually means it..." She trailed off suddenly, leaning over to take a look at the raven-haired ninja's face, displaying a fair amount of tube-top bound cleavage in the process. The view wasn't quite as magnificent as when Bleu bent herself over, but it was still rather nice.

"... Say, I know this face..." the blonde muttered to herself.

A large bushy tail, its fur the same sunflower yellow as much of her hair, started to wag itself back and forth as the stranger broke out in a broad grin. Aonice quickly found herself wrapped in a bear-hug that buried her chin in the small canyon the F-cup chest made. It was fairly similar to from the enthusiastic hugs Bleu normally gave her, but different, owing to the fact this girl was a good seven inches shorter.

That, and she was nuzzling her head against the top of Aonice's forehead.

"Ah, you look just like your old pictures!" the foxgirl cooed, keeping up the happy embrace. "Mom must have been feeling nostologic today--I've never seen you this small before!" She leaned back a little and worked on smoothing her molestee's hair back into place, a mischievious smile on her lips. "Mmm... if we weren't related, I'd eat you right up. heart "

Bleu, meanwhile was finally starting to terms that she was in the presense of some who shouldn't exist. Someone who couldn't possibly exist, accordin several well-documented laws of the universe. And yet there was the teenager who had been on her scream moments ago, right in front of her.

"Er... Hi there, Iroke!" she said, trying to fake her normal careless smile. It didn't work.

((BTW, Aonice, can we assume that you character is going to take after her mother, Yumi, at some point in the far furture? I just want to know for reference.))  

Bleu Kat
Crew

Vallmar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:19 pm
A small boat could be seen in the distance, and it was getting slowly bigger. It moved toward the island slowly but surely, and when it got close enough a skinny figure could be seen standing on the boat. If one got really close, they could see that the rows were rowing the boat without a person handling them, the only person on it was smiling as he stepped onto shore from the boat. "Hmm, so this is the island huh? Well then," Mark said as he cracked his knuckles. "let the havoc begin." He then could be seen walking to what looked to be three women on the floor, having spotted his prey already.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 5:06 pm
(("TehPerv"? "Let the havoc begin"? Seems like you're dangerously close to infringing on Gatz's character. xd ))

Iroke glanced over her shoulder at the blonde, smiling warmly. "Hey mom!" the kitsune-like teen greeted her. "I see you're still chipper as always. Still defying gravity, I see." She gave a happy nod towards the all-natural, amazing full double H-cup chest Bleu always tended to sport.

The girl paused for a moment, taking a better look at the young beach bunny beside of her, then slowly swivelled her head back around towards Aonice. She seemed to be scrutinizing the raven-haired woman closely.

"... You know, there's something different about you guys," she said after a moment of thought. "But I can't quite put my finger on what it is."

Bleu Kat
Crew

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:09 am
(( No, Aonice shall remain small and curvy, she's not gonna keep growing or anything, i'm sure she's already full grown, if she doesn't gain weight or anything xD ))

"Old Pictures?" Aonice muttered skeptically, Her eyes couldn't release themselves from this girl's super curvy figure, and then she would turn and speak to Bleu, even going so far as to call her mom, and then it brought her thoughts together.. She quickly took hold of Iroke's arm, rather firmly i might add, and twisted her around, taking a firm gander at her backside, minus the tail.. "Bleu!" Aonice commanded, "This girl has my a**!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:17 am
((Right, but Mark here can do what Bleu's computer can do to people's bodies without the need of a computer, so in a sense, he's further than Gatz))

Mark was slowly creeping upon the three figures, he could definitely see the curves on the three of them, even from his distance. He closed that distance greatly, but when he arrived, he raised his eyebrow at the sight. The three girls that he was inspecting appeared to not need any kind of upgrade at all. Well, not any that they would appreciate. On the other hand, when had that stopped him before? Unfortunately however, he was rather tired from the trip here, so an enchantment was going to take longer then usual. He sat down cross legged and closed his eyes, gathering his magic to get ready and cast the spell.  

Vallmar

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:13 pm
(( i'm honestly not liking this character ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:36 pm
((Aonice: I'm not sure whether to be happy or disappointed at that... lol Speaking of Yumi, do you plan on bringing her back at any point? You went to all the trouble of drawing the "revamped" image of her, after all.

Teh: confused Um, Gatz and Bleu, while played by the same person, are two fairly different characters. You seem to be confusing the issue a little. And besides, there's two things you've forgotten about Bleu. One, a computer is only the form the her power takes, not the source of her power itself. It's very much a part of her. Two, whereas Mark's power is magical, Bleu's is more like "divine intervention"--and it's hard to beat that. lol ))

Iroke stared at Aonice oddly, as if she had just said something strange. "Well yeah, dad," she said, sounding a bit puzzled. "That's kind of how genetics work." The foxgirl glanced back at her rear with an appraising eye, a thoughtful look on her face.

"Though I'm only a 43" across the hips, so it's not quite the same as yours..."

Bleu fidgeted where she stood, trying to figure out how to explain her screw up without making anyone angry.

"Err, Aonice... How should I explain this..?" she muttered, beads of sweat starting to form on her forehead. After a moment's hesitation, she decided it'd be best to just plunge right in.

"--You know those morphing programs some couples use, to see what their feature kids will look like? We've both been together for so long that the idea got me curious about what our best features would look like when combined..." The blonde took a deep breath before continuing. "... So I created a new profile on my computer, and started messing around. I was looking at the result when you pulled up to the beach, and in my hurry to get over to you, I must have hit a few buttons. And so here we have Iroke..." Bleu gulped, then dropped the final bomb.

"... Our daughter."

"Uh-huh. But that ain't all of it," said Iroke, who had barely been listening to most of speech. The current events had finally jogged the memory of an explanation her mother had given her long ago--or years after the present day depending on one's perspective. The foxgirl had finally figured out what was happening, and realized that there were a few blanks that needed filling in. But first, she needed to 'fix' something...

Concentrating briefly, the shape-shifter willed her hips and a** to quickly swell in size. In seconds her lower dimensions matched those of Aonice perfectly, gaining an entire 9" below her still slender 25" waistline. Iroke release her 'dad' from the bear-hug imprisoning her and gave the newly formed ghetto-booty a loud slap. She burst into a fit of laughter.

"Now that's some family resemblance for you!" she proclaimed loudly.
Bleu quirked her eyebrows, seemingly taking her own turn at being confused.

"Wait, I don't remember programming anything about shape-shifting abilities." She glanced at her daughter's large, fluffy fox tail and fox ears as well, seeming to take them in for the first time. "... I didn't put anything about kitsune-like features in the profile, either."

"Well of course not," Iroke answered, swinging her bodacious bottom from side to side as she spoke in order to get the feel for it. "You can't create new intelligent life with your powers--it's against the rules."

"Rules?" Bleu asked, curious. "There are rules? Whose rules?" She had gotten a few error messages on her laptop before while tinkering around with it, but the full extent of its abilities were unknown, even to her. Not for the first time she wished she could remember where the thing had come from...
However, Iroke simply waved off the question as if it wasn't important.

"Neh, never mind that. You told me not to tell you everything I was told by you," she said cryptically. She turned around and smiled mirthfully as she retold her parents' tale. "The short version of the story is that mom's lil' computer tried it's best to fulfill a request it couldn't normally handle by teleporting me in from the future. Seventeen years ago in my time, you two slupted each other in one of your wild nights of fun. Ya both must've been off the pill, cause Nine months later, you wound up with me."

"From what I heard, Aonice here,"--she pointed to the short brunette--"had the wanker as usual, so that makes her the father. And buxom Bleu here,"--she pointed to the other woman--"became the mother." She smiled at the two, her tail swishing happily behind her. "It's actually quite simple, see?"

By the end of the explanation, Bleu had turned white as a sheet beneath her normally robust tan.

"I'm... pregnant?" she stammered. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she sunk to the ground in a dead faint.
Iroke rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation.

"Not yet, you silly thing," she said with a shake of her head. "That's still a good was off, if I've got my dates right." She cocked her head to the side as something had just occurred to her, then turned to Aonice.

"Hey, daddo, what's the date and the year?" she asked suddenly. The foxgirl raised an eyebrow, an expression the island mistress herself had used many times. "Figure that as long as I'm stuck here, I ought to know where and when I am."

Bleu Kat
Crew

Rioushu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:22 pm
((Don't worry, I've toned down this character a bit, his magic isn't anywhere near as powerful))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:25 pm
(( i am worried, i really don't like what your doing with him. ))

Aonice turned pink at her cheeks, and she quickly pointed at Bleu in retalliation, not really thinking of her words: "Hey, i'm not always the one with the wanker!" She quickly chirped, but what caught her even more off gaurd was the fact that bleu's computer created much more fully functional things than she had thought. "And stop calling me dad!" She blushed further, crossing her arms, feeling very insecure all of a sudden as she took in the kitsune's features.. "It's September, 2016" She muttered, thinking about all Iroke said.. "Wait, why'd you tell us that? for all you know, now i won't even go about.. making you" She rebutted, replying with the exact same brow raise..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:41 pm
Iroke gave a soft laugh and shook her head.

"Oh, like you two could ever manage keep your hands off each other for that long..!" she said with a mirthful smile. "I never told you when I was born, either. For all you know, you and Bleu try to stay celebate for the next decade,"--the foxgirl rolled her eyes at the possibility of that--"then one night when you've forgotten all about me, you two share a few too many drinks, and wind up with me a month later. Or you might just keep on like this and have me pop out as early as next year." Iroke waved her hand airly, like it didn't matter to her.

"Plus I'm pretty sure that would be one of those Grandfather Paradox things I've heard of, ya know..?" She quirked an eyebrow at Aonice, wondering if she'd have to use up all her limitted knowledge about time travel. "... Basically, since I am the one who let you know about me, preventing my birth would mean that no one would've been around to tell the past you about me. And without that warning you two would've undoubtly kept at it, winding up with me anyways!"

Iroke stratched her head, trying to figure out if that mess of logic was solid as it had sounded inside of her own skull. It sounded like a decent guess, anyways... She shrugged and smiled, deciding to wing the rest of it.

"In other words I've sort of been born already, as far as the future in concerned. So it's probably unavoidable." The kitsune leaned over and gently elbowed her 'father', winking slyly at Aonice. "... If it's gonna happen anways, ya might as not try to fight it and enjoy the fun!" she advised. "From what Uncle Super-Perv told me, you were both pretty wild back in the day."

Bleu moaned slightly as she rolled over in the sand. She still seemed slightly out of it. Noticing her mother's prone position, Iroke smiled devilishly and reached a hand into the pocket of her tight-fitting shorts, withdrawing a large, felt tip marker.

"Oh, hang on a second--I just can't pass up a chance like this~!" she said gleefully, squatting down to start drawing on the poor woman's face. Her giant hips swayed slightly with each happy wag the goreously soft an fluffy fox tail sticking out of her tailbone.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 1:11 pm
((Uncle Super-Perv, whoever could she be talking about? I'm willing to bet Rio's already dead in her timeline, so it really points to one person xd ))  

Rioushu

MyRO sinX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:34 pm
((wonder what happened to me in her timeline?....if anything))

gunyo was takeing his normal stroll along punruns golden beaches.as he walked, gunyo found the "scent" of wizards magic in the air. it reminded him of younger days, when wizards often came to the shire to visit the troublemakers and rouges, his childhood heros... however this magic had rather more malice and mischeviousness in it, something which unerved gunyo.

following the "scent" gunyo came upon a skinny fellow, who had his legs crossed and eyes closed. the magic was obviously comeing from him.

picking up a nearby stick, gunyo poked the man in the forehead." hey, Mr wizard...what are you doing?"  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff