Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Centaurs Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A Centaur Themed Social Club 

Tags: Centaur, Horse, Animal, Fantasy, Role Playing 

Reply Roleplay HQ
The outsider (Modern / Forest) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:05 pm
"We will get our warriors together. But we'd also like to see yours before hand."

Kire was already on his phone. "Way ahead of you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:08 pm
"We should also have some way for the Snowprint to tell our humans from the Glue Makers," Clover suggested. "No reason for anyone to be injured from friendly fire."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:18 pm
An hour later, Kire's troops meet up with the Snowprints a ways from the GLue makers camp.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:29 pm
Bow was getting irritated by the snow after twice falling in a snowbank. She was walking to the left of the group, scouting for any threats.

"If you walk with the rest of us, I am sure that the Snowprints could show the safe route. You would not fall," Clover called.

Bow grunted as she went through the snow again. She used her power to melt the snow and jumped out with ease. "I got it," she sneered.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:10 pm
Blizzard laughed a bit. "You act just like me at your age."

Kire stopped the group. "Okay enough kidding around. We should be near the camp now. Ready up!"

Blizzard readied his axes. "Snowprints are always ready."

The human troopers checked their guns and were ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:19 pm
Bow rolled her eyes, "then I am surprised you lived to be an old man." She laughed. She looked at Blizzard and debated trying to do his trick on her own weapons. However, it would destroy the handles. She took her bow and loaded it, keeping her eyes open for the enemy.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:23 pm
Kire then signaled 1st recon to get into position. "Alright, we wait until 1st recon scouts the place. Bow, you can help them if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm
"My pleasure, but I would rather just kill the Glue Makers." Bow took off around the camp.

Clover stood ready beside Kire. "She is a little too violent, but at least Bow is helping."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:09 pm
Soon the 1st recon got into position looking through their scoops. Soon they report back. "Sir, we got a vis.....what?"

Kire said "What is it? Report what you see."

"Well.....the glue makers.....their all dead."

"What?!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm
Bow was hiding behind some kind of human shelter when she jumped out to attack the Glue Makers. "Ha!" She shouted and aimed her arrow. Now she was shocked and not quite sure what to make of what she was seeing.  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:22 pm
1st recon got into the camp seeing every Glue maker was dead. They then checked the bodies. They didn't have any battle scars.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm
Bow walked into the camp, "maybe you better not touch them. What about if they are sick?"  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:38 pm
Kire and the other came into the camp. Blizzard was upset that there was no one to fight. Kire looked at the faces of the dead Glue makers. But then he sees what looked like blown grenades. "I think I can guess what happened. The exiles must have attacked them with moss lung spores."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:44 pm
"Then we should leave this place, Kire. Take nothing from here," Clover instructed. "Bow, burn this place to kill any of the remaining spores. We should all take castor just in case; we need to guard our bodies against the moss lung."  

Duchess Marie

Amateur Visionary

Reciter5613

Clean Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Kire let Bow and a team with hazmate suits clean up the area. Kire talks with the others. "I think I get it. The exiles must have wanted these guys gone. I thinking it's because their close to the facility were looking for."  
Roleplay HQ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 637 638 639 640 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games