Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:59 pm
Infirmary edited ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to freeze. hopefully it's an alt.  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:09 pm
Kayariy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to freeze. hopefully it's an alt.

Looks dark to me. *crossing fingers for Kaya* biggrin

How did the move go? You settled into your room now? How goes it with the new roommate?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:31 pm
she hasn't been in the room at all.
my boyfriend's gonn come to stay with me from wednesday to sunday  

Kayariy

Blackwing Rose

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:09 pm
*grabs Infirmary* Hello everyone! How was your day?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:15 am
Good morning averybody.
*Whirlwinding through infirmary*
Yay, got new eggies from breeding : User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tried getting metallic-eggie, but no luck, too many hatchlings at the moment.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The black one I think is an alt. Yoohoo!

wilmuliini

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:01 am
Ddraig Asheart
Kira Tanier
AHHHH!!! I was grounded everyone..what have I missed other then gettign put on the inactive scroll list...*cries loudly* somebody put me back I'm gettign eggs now!!!

Got them! don't worry about your babies^^
*phew* Thankyou! I was worried...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:21 am
Morning all. Off to do the clicking for the day.  

Vixibelle

Kayariy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 am
smile my silver and water eggies should hatch today!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/CDzE][img]http://dragcave.net/image/CDzE.gif[/img][/url]

just picked up a new one to freeze as a hatchling  

Lormak

Wayward Judge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

These are my hatchlings and eggs
Care for them they surely beg.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:06 pm
anyone have any idea what the chances are at getting a black alt?  

Storm-Skyflyer
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:16 pm
wilmuliini
Good morning averybody.
*Whirlwinding through infirmary*
Yay, got new eggies from breeding :

Tried getting metallic-eggie, but no luck, too many hatchlings at the moment.

The black one I think is an alt. Yoohoo!

Congrats on the eggs and the alt, wilmu! biggrin

Lormak
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/CDzE][img]http://dragcave.net/image/CDzE.gif[/img][/url]

just picked up a new one to freeze as a hatchling

Taking it to the Incubator, Lormak! 3nodding

Just getting a bit of a late start on the Incubator and Infirmary today. redface

Wayward Judge

These are my hatchlings and eggs
Care for them they surely beg.

Welcome to the guild and Incubator, Wayward! We'll try to take good care of your dragons! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 pm
what would i have to do to help with the dragon walking?  

Lormak

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:42 pm
Lormak
what would i have to do to help with the dragon walking?

First, look at the Help Guide for the dragon bump places. Then copy and paste the Infirmary group I'm about to post, Lormak.

You can also bump the group in the long-time running bumps in Chatterbox as well.

Thanks! biggrin  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games