Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto : Rise of the Shinobi

Back to Guilds

A semi-canon Naruto based guild with a splash of many things mixed in. 

Tags: Naruto, Ninja, Non Canon, Role Play, Rping 

Reply Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi
~Ask US Questions here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drago_the_Blackrose

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:49 am
@ Hedero- Each Character

@ Tigerr- Its for 5 Post for a 1000 Point Technique  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:24 pm
So did Double Points Day end this morning, or does it go until tonight?

Also, hypothetical question. I know it's not possible to kill yourself and go to the Afterlife, but for story purposes, you can kill yourself, right? Just not to go to the Afterlife? (Like I have Tamao and Hedoro fight, and it's to the death sort of thing.)  

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

bonedragon17

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:19 pm
Warrior Shokan
Do you just randomly pop up in the achademy class, or do you train yourself there, or are there teachers?
When you first start off, you must appear here in any way you wish. Like, come in from the front door, waking in the middle of class, walking out of the can, etc. There is no premeditated method on how you should arrive in the guild. As for learning, you RP as the teachers there (i.e. Iruka, Ebisu, etc.) to train for the techniques listed in the first or second post of the first page. You must post the amount of times needed to fully master a skill so if you were to learn Henge (transformation), you must post 3 times, each post worth 100 skill points each. Any more questions, just feel free to PM me.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:49 am
Hedoro: Pretty sure it ended at 12 last night. You can't kill yourself, however, you could bring yourself to the brink of death and then someone could easily kill you. You would be on the brink of death thanks to yourself but then killed by another. 3nodding  

xXxFutile RedemptionxXx

Hedoro Koutai

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:42 am
So it did go until Wednesday night. Darn, I had a solid 50 post monster I could have doubled.

So I just plain can't kill myself at all? I won't need to go to the Afterlife, but when my two characters have their final showdown, not being able to have it be to the death is going to be kind of disappointing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:53 am
Hedoro Koutai
So it did go until Wednesday night. Darn, I had a solid 50 post monster I could have doubled.

So I just plain can't kill myself at all? I won't need to go to the Afterlife, but when my two characters have their final showdown, not being able to have it be to the death is going to be kind of disappointing.
I could always fight you ^_^ but yeah, Cannot kill yourself with your other character.  

Komenusai

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:45 pm
Would using a justu to escape my genjutsu count as a genjutsu canceler

Ex. Fortunatly for Akira, working with a Mayonaka had given him the chance to learn about this technique, including the only way to get out of it. When Shikuyo fired off his blast, Akira was fortunate that it was a concentrated blast and that it was not moving as fast as Shikuyo. He quickly dodged the attack. At the same time, The clone of Gekkou Kengan was powering up his light gun blast. He fired the attack at the walls of the dimension, creating a hole. Akira and the clone quickly made it through the hole into the real world.

Would the light gun work to help him escape if I used fear me question  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:12 am
I always assumed that reverse of the stars was a ninjutsu.  

Valkiron

Master Agito

Dangerous Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:47 am
umm if the hokage of the village your in has a demon, but is in your clan and is stronger than you , but is the only one stronger then you. Can you still get a cursed seal?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:39 pm
Valkiron
I always assumed that reverse of the stars was a ninjutsu.

Oh it might be I thought it was genjustu but it doesn't really matter mow  

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

GreenTigerr

Original Prophet

14,300 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:41 pm
Ichiimaru
umm if the hokage of the village your in has a demon, but is in your clan and is stronger than you , but is the only one stronger then you. Can you still get a cursed seal?

I'd guess no... If you want a cursed seal so badly switch clans while you can  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:42 pm
GreenTigerr
Ichiimaru

I'd guess no... If you want a cursed seal so badly switch clans while you can

i dont need one that badly  

Master Agito

Dangerous Prophet

monkysofdoomandespair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:32 pm
um itss kinda messed up but im not sure how the naruto guild works  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:46 pm
Thats how I felt when I first joined. It grows easier as time goes on. PM me and I can help you understand whatever confuses you.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

metal mist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:22 pm
Yo, big question. in the hammer mission, since noone had tried to take the hammers from me with a die roll before it ended does that mean that i had won them both?  
Naruto: Rise Of The Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 193 194 195 196 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games