Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:35 am
Rick turned around at last. His bare chest was nearly completely black with some traces of blue, "It doesn't matter soon anyway..." He said with a grin. The black had spread to his shoulders and hips so it's been easily hidden up until now. He grabbed a normal lab coat to cover it for now. Pulling it over himself, he walked back to his normal lab, "...So they got the wing and the disk. But I still have what I need," He raised the blood crystallis from his pant pocket. He laughed and walked over to change coats to his normal dark one.

(Gone for a few hours. Laundry day)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:10 pm
User Image
Spira was silent at Ricks side, feeling that somehow she had proved useless to him over the last few days. She stared at the ground, silent and quiet. Luckily, her form was still matured, and fully regenerated, so she didnt have to suffer the humility of being beaten back into her primitve stage of existance. She hated how her skin could be broken so easily, like a hollow statue, unless she used pure will to keep her skin from breaking, and that was costly, and exhausting. She frowned, her long hair over her shoulders as she stared at the ground. "Forgive my poor performance, Rick."
(I have to remember to reduce the picture..)  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:14 pm
Rick turned when he heard her voice, "Spira," He said and walked over. He placed his hand on her cheek gently, "Don't worry Spira. I know you are just getting ready so you can help more," He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:33 pm
Spira nodded, her bangs covering the one eye that was spiritual,a swirl of green and red and her other eye watching him. "Thank you." She said, happy to be near him. To her, it seemed she was very lucky to have run into him first.  

Fujibayashi Shina

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:47 pm
//Mana exits to balken//  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:49 pm
"You're being good," Rick said, "Rick is happy," He poked her nose teasingly before letting her face go and walking over to the now empty case where Kir's wing used to be.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:28 pm
Spira giggled, happy to help. She didnt understand the nose poke, but she went with it. "Is there anything else I can do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:33 pm
Synthic stirred at last, "...Ah..." She sat up and looked beyond the bars. She was here again...She started crying. She felt there was something wrong with her now, but there was nothing she could do. They must have fed her something else while she was asleep. Now she was even afraid to speak.

"There's nothing right now," Rick said, "As long as you promise you'll be good, I'll let you roam free again. Deal?"  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:10 pm
Spira nodded. "Ok." She moved away, pulling her blade and practicing. She wanted to be better for Rick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:14 pm
Some Might Say...
Drake awoke uncertainly. "Ugh...." He moaned and looked around. He was in the infirmary. "But... I'm alive?" He stood up shakily. Sure enough, he was not as dead as he thought he had been. He shook off his surprise and went to find Rick. "Rick! Rick! Where are you?" He shouted before finally coming upon the man. "What have you done to me?" He asked, surprised to find him not beating the man's face into a pulp.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:20 pm
Rick looked at Drake with a raised brow. The man certainly is infected, but his consciousness remained. Well, Rick's own consciousness is still present even with the source virus so he guessed it shouldn't be too surprising, "Whatever do you mean?" He asked, "I only used a sedative and knocked you out. Don't get any funny ideas old man."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:23 pm
Some Might Say...
"I should be dead..." He muttered. It was too late for getting funny ideas. Acting on them was the problem. Something had happened. But just what was it.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 pm
"I thought you were only in your sixties," Rick said, "I think you at the very least deserve a few years of retirement," He shrugged it off, "Don't write yourself off like that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:37 pm
Spira watched them, her eyes focused on the man. She didnt know what was in the mans system, but he was infected with something. "Master Rick! Stand back! That man is sick!" She blurted, not knowing her master knew that.

(Unknowing servants can be a problem. XD )  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:42 pm
Rick laughed, "Yes he is. You would have found out eventually. This man suffers from dementia. He must be getting Alzheimer's Disease...No, he must have it already. Well it's not contagious so don't worry," Rick looked to Drake, "I think you would be better off checking on our new prisoner, don't you think?" He asked with a little bit of a command laced in his voice.

(~_^)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games