Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:38 pm
Infirmary edited...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:41 pm
Willa-Wisp
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
I keep trying to breed for the alts, but I keep getting regulars. T-T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/jx2w][img]http://dragcave.net/image/jx2w.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/Y5mC][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Y5mC.gif[/img][/url]

Got your eggs, Maha! I keep trying for alts, too. This is my latest attempt.

What's the consensus on this one? Alt or not?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i'd say alt.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:44 pm
Thanks, Safire! *crossing fingers really hard* xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:07 pm
it is in the darker minority.  

Safire

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Queen_Succubus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm
Willa-Wisp
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
I keep trying to breed for the alts, but I keep getting regulars. T-T

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/jx2w][img]http://dragcave.net/image/jx2w.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/viewdragon/Y5mC][img]http://dragcave.net/image/Y5mC.gif[/img][/url]

Got your eggs, Maha! I keep trying for alts, too. This is my latest attempt.

What's the consensus on this one? Alt or not?

Inside these eggs sleeping dragons lie,
Alt. It looks almost pure black, the egg is darker and blends in with the shadow on the bottom of the egg, all signs toward it being an alt.
Click on them so they may hatch and fly.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:16 pm
Willa-Wisp
Also, Willa, the white hatchling in your signature isn't set up right. It can't locate the url or something...

Queen_Succubus

Vixibelle

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:45 am
Morning everyone! Just finished clicking everyone for the day. Snap links RAWK! lol

ETA: Just bred my dragons and got this lil' guy

Hurraz!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:33 am
Queen_Succubus
Willa-Wisp
Also, Willa, the white hatchling in your signature isn't set up right. It can't locate the url or something...

Thanks, darksorc/ Queen! xd I'm going to freeze it now that it's got wings. Making a little collection of hatchlings to go with my adults. Like Beady/Ddraig, I'm waiting for new dragons... as well as trying to get an illusive few, like a couple yoshis/dinos, a female gold, and a vine alt *still crossing fingers that my bred black is an alt*.

Vixibelle
Morning everyone! Just finished clicking everyone for the day. Snap links RAWK! lol

ETA: Just bred my dragons and got this lil' guy

Hurraz!!

Looks like an alt, Vixi! Congrats! Adding it to the Incubator. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 am
Queen_Succubus
Willa-Wisp
Yeah, I concur. The tinyurl is still messed up. confused
And that egg is defenitly an alt. I am on a compter with a very good screen right now. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:41 am
Ddraig Asheart
Queen_Succubus
Willa-Wisp
Yeah, I concur. The tinyurl is still messed up. confused
And that egg is defenitly an alt. I am on a compter with a very good screen right now. 3nodding

Woo Hoo! *grabbing Beady and doing happy dance* blaugh  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:42 am
Infirmary updated...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 am
eeeeek moving people are coming to move me to a new room in ten minutes.... with a strange and unknown roommate...... AAAAAAAAAAAAH  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:55 am
Kayariy
eeeeek moving people are coming to move me to a new room in ten minutes.... with a strange and unknown roommate...... AAAAAAAAAAAAH

Why are you moving? And you've got moving people... in a dorm? Wow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:59 am
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

they're six strong guys who move furniture around for res. life. they're moving my furniture because i went to res life and yelled at them for making me move, and take everything out of the furniture, and everything. apparently even though my room was made to be a triple room, triple rooms aren't allowed in this residence hall. so i have to move. I LIKE my roommates.  

Kayariy

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:09 am
Kayariy
Willa-Wisp
Kayariy

they're six strong guys who move furniture around for res. life. they're moving my furniture because i went to res life and yelled at them for making me move, and take everything out of the furniture, and everything. apparently even though my room was made to be a triple room, triple rooms aren't allowed in this residence hall. so i have to move. I LIKE my roommates.

That stinks. evil I hope things go good with the new roomie. 3nodding  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games