Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yaoilicious 7.0: Fated Love

Back to Guilds

We are still Yaoilicious but we are Yaoilicious Revamped! 

Tags: roleplay, yaoi, video games, books, chat 

Reply ♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥
[$] Heavenly Sin (Rayne x Theasama) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:40 pm
Nathan tossed and turned in his sleep, thoughts whirling. He would never be able to choose between Mao and Yoru if asked to, because they are both people. People he cares about.
His mouth would clam up, because he knows what would happen to the one he didn't choose. Loving someone, whether that was his new, budding love for Yoru - and in his dreams, he acknowledged the early signs - or the long-standing love for Mao... means being unable to give up on them.

Even if Mao came back, he'd miss Yoru. And Mao wouldn't understand or forgive that, not when he hates Yoru so much. So either way, one love would be destroyed.

"Couldn't..." he whispered, tears heading for the pillows. A second later he woke up to the darkness of early morning and stared at Yoru. He smiled slowly, forgetting the tears so he could watch his lover through blurry eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 am
"Having nightmare? I watched you as you slept but I did not find it wise to wake you. Forgive me if I did not save you from having a terrifying dream."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:04 pm
Nathan shook his head. "I was thinking too hard as I slept. It's alright - why aren't you sleeping? Don't you need to?"
He reached up to caress Yoru's cheek.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 am
"Not as much. I can go several days without the need to rest. Not that all demons are like myself. I am just one of the few that has become accustomed to being deprived of sleep for days on end."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:41 pm
"Hmmm. As long as you don't run yourself down - sleep is important, so maybe have a little sleep each day at least?" Nathan suggested, pecking Yoru's cheek. "You can't be comfortable. Why don't you get in here with me - it's your room and bed too, you know."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:28 am
"If I try and sleep more than I have been made then my body will weaken. There is no need for you to worry about me. Right now you need to worry about yourself."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:17 pm
Nathan yawned, eyes starting to close again. "I'm not that good at worrying about myself anymore. But I'll try to if you won't let me make you uncomfortable in your own room."
His eyes opened a crack. "Would you like to get comfortable beside me, in the bed, where it's warm?" he repeated.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:21 am
"I will if that will make you happy," Yoru replied. He placed the chair he had been using back near his desk where it wasn't in the way. He then went to the bed and sat next to Nathan. He pulled Nathan close and let the other rest his head on his lap. "Will you try and get some rest now? I do not want you to feel tired or feel uneasy because of dreams you may have."  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm
"Mmm-hmm. S'long...as you're...comfy..." Nathan mumbled, smiling as he fell asleep again. One arm curled beneath Yoru's leg as though to reassure himself that the Demon was there, clutching as much as sleep allowed.

This time, no nightmare or thought interrupted his sleep, though he did have a vague dream in which Yoru and Mao were interchangeable - one second, he was talking to Mao, the next he'd look around and Yoru would be where Mao had stood.

I miss you... but I don't want him to leave. Alone... too hard to cope with.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:20 pm
Yoru could easily figure out what was troubling Nathan. He wanted more than ever to make Nathan happy and make sure that nothing would hurt him. In his mind he knew all too well that Nathan would be better off with Mao but his heart wanted to say otherwise. What about what he wanted? He wanted to stay with Nathan. He could just as easily deny Mao the opportunity to retu8rn but how would that affect Nathan?  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:20 pm
He frowned in his sleep. He had no idea what he wanted, other than for Yoru to have a choice - which he thought would be to leave. Not life or the world, but just to be able to leave the situation Nathan had put him in.

But if there was only one body, then one of them would die or fade. He couldn't watch that, and besides: what if Mao's father found out he was alive again? Nathan might be training now to be tougher, but he probably couldn't protect Mao after the training any more than he could seven years ago.

He gasped, feeling the stabbing pain that the memory of Mao's death always brought with it. He saw it again, wishing he could be as numb as he'd been when it happened. Instead he curled up away from Yoru, turning over and flinging himself into the fetal position as he sobbed in his sleep.

Couldn't cope with that again...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:28 pm
Yoru watched Nathan toss and turn. He thought for a moment that it might be best if he let the other alone but he decided to stay a while longer.  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:49 pm
The Angel soon woke up with shivers, fingers raising to his cheek and touching the tears there. He hiccuped and slowly unwound, turning to his back and seeing Yoru on his other side.
Without a word, he turned to the Demon and held out his arms. His lips offered an apology, but he couldn't voice it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 pm
"I can tell that my presence was not well appreciated. Shall I leave you alone for a while to see if perhaps I am the cause of your troubles?"  

ShadowAngel_Nova

Sparkly Lover

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200

theasama
Crew

Chatty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Small Blind 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm
Nathan's expression took on a fearful quality, but he couldn't make his head shake - he feared that one movement would make Yoru disappear, and he needed to be held or at least to do something to remind himself that he wasn't in the dream anymore.  
♥ The World Role Play Cafe ♥

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 179 180 181 182 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games