Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
"What would you do" GAME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna play?
  Why not.
View Results

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 11:49 am
pokemonman2
first thing i would do is to pee like Austin Powers then i'll find out where on earth i'm. If i'm not on earth then i would ask the captain which part of the galaxy r we?
What would you do if you found out every1 on earth has gone to 2nd earth and you were 1 of the few who overslept the space shuttle?

This would probably happen to me! I'd have to sit right down and bawl like a baby! Then carry on as best as I could.

If you could sneek off and go see the Pirates movie alone opening night Or wait a week and go with spouse, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend etc..which would you do??  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:44 pm
sneek, i like seeing movies alone

what would you do if were offered 1 million dollars too cut off (and never replace) your legs  

II Panda Puff L II

Captain Kiza Pirate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:01 am
refuse. I don't have it in me to get rid of my legs.

what would you do if you had to choose spending a lot of money on summer camp/vacation time or three to four months of boredom?  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:50 am
3 to 4 months of bordum, i need a break from my 60 hour work weeks

what would you do if you where given a gun and told to kill a loved one or they will kill them for you?  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

II Panda Puff L II

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 7:02 pm
well i think i would kill them because i can gaurantee they wouldnt be terrorized by these obviously horrible people

(on a lighter note) opera or bagpipes... which would you rather listen to  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am
Bagpipes deffenetly

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself battery powered?  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

pokemonman2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:13 am
imters
pokemonman2
first thing i would do is to pee like Austin Powers then i'll find out where on earth i'm. If i'm not on earth then i would ask the captain which part of the galaxy r we?
What would you do if you found out every1 on earth has gone to 2nd earth and you were 1 of the few who overslept the space shuttle?

This would probably happen to me! I'd have to sit right down and bawl like a baby! Then carry on as best as I could.

If you could sneek off and go see the Pirates movie alone opening night Or wait a week and go with spouse, kids, boyfriend, girlfriend etc..which would you do??

All 3 i would go to a movie maraton

What happen if your girlfriend cheated on you for your best friend, you find your mother cheating with your male french teacher, and your dad cheating with the school nurse  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:18 am
The girlfriend or boyfriend would be kicked to the curb and the parents need serious counseling! The difference? The parents are married and I believe that is a FOREVER thing unless there is abuse, but a girlfriend or boyfriend why bother, if they do it once they'll do it again.

Do you think you could survive a month alone with no contact with anyone else?  

Sub Blu3

Gracious Seeker

*Starlight*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:35 am
Probably, but I might be a little mad at the end. No change there then. xd :

What would you do if you knew Lanzer's password?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Sell off a g-pin and have every dream avi ever.

What if your account got hacked?  

Snapes Army

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:10 pm
Be very shocked and depressed about it.
But my rich brother would give me lots of stuff, I know. D: And so would my
friends. So I'd have a lot back in no time. But I'd be really angry at the person
and do whatever I could to get my account and stuff back, as well as have the person
IP bann'd. 3;

What would you do if the guy/girl you liked was really drunk and started coming onto you?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:30 am
Slp them and run away. I lose all respect for those who can't handle themselves while drunk.

what would you do if you were stranded in a desert with nothing but the clothes on your back? (no cell phone, no magic powers, no anything!)  

Captain Kiza Pirate

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:18 pm
First I'd find means of survival and shelter, and then I'd get
to work on making big signs that say, "HELP!" etc. XD

What would you do if you heard on the news that a pack of tigers escaped
from the zoo and were in your backyard, and you realized that you accidentally
left your pet(s) outside?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:52 pm
What would you do if....there was no such thing as a poll on gaia.....  

x-TheUnpredicable-x

Devil_Kyuketsuki

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:17 pm
I would suggest one mrgreen

What would you do if you're staying alone at home for a week?

☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games