Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sincerely Yours: Sasuke x Sakura

Back to Guilds

A fanguild for the discussion of the Naruto pairing SasukexSakura 

Tags: sasusaku, sasuke, sakura, sasuke x sakura 

Reply SasukexSakura
S.S.A. [The SasuSaku Army; 130+ Members] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tenshinohana-chan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:27 am
Go you, Kairi-san! I read up in your profile, and hot-damn-diggety that biyatch got what she deserved. Of course, there's no guarantee that she's gonna read that, but you reporting her is already harsh enough a counter. Again, go you! You win at life!

Anyway, I notice that a lot of fans do that with their OTP - suddenly bash everyone who isn't supportive of the OTP, I mean. Even SasuSaku-ers. Maybe we should train our SasuSaku-ers not to do what this girl just did. I don't want other fans to generalize SasuSaku-ers as bash-happy freaks.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:21 pm
Yeah, she probably may never read it, but oh well. And thanks. xD

Honestly, I've seen more mature SasuSaku-ers than any other pairing. =/ But there are a few SasuSaku fans that make me feel a little embarrassed. Especially the ones that go into SasuNaru threads or something of the like and shout things such as, "No! Sasuke falls in love with Sakura!" gonk

.. There's now a Sasuke and Hinata guild. -Shifty eyes-

Kairi.nin

i m o g e n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:32 pm
I may be stereotyping a bit here, but my past two years in the Naruto fandom have taught me that SasuSaku fans tend to bash the least. For example, we don't hate Naruto for the sole reason that "he gets in the way of SasuSaku" as opposed to some SasuNaru fans who hate Sakura and NaruSaku fans who hate Sasuke for the very same reason. Nor do we hate any alternative pairings to the point that we stomp on them and bash them senselessly. n______n

Perhaps the reason is because SasuSaku is the most bashed pairing. -shrug-

However, that is not to say we have the best fandom either. I have seen some instances of stupidity here and there. sweatdrop

-
Kairi- Yeah...the guild owner doesn't like either Hinata or Sasuke but thinks they make a good pair anyhow... sweatdrop

Mmmm, oh well. It really doesn't concern us unless they start bashing our guild. n____n  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:04 pm
>> SasuHina guild? I'll have to keep an eye on it. I'd like to join, but if everybody there is going to hate on SasuSaku... gonk  

Iia

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:38 pm
Oh, dear..

A SasukexSakura thread.

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15454279  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:44 pm
Deathfire-san
To the title of this thread, no. Narutoxsakura.

i m o g e n

Kairi.nin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:56 pm
.. -Lets out a long, exasperated sigh-

You know.. I somewhat dread the anime beginning Part II, but only for one reason.

There's sure to be a lot of NaruSaku fans popping up, and I'm already working on preparing myself. I predict SasuSaku fans converting to NaruSaku, more stupid threads, and even more headaches.

I say this because there are plenty of anime-only people who do not keep up with the manga. So it's really just a warning, in case you hadn't thought of it already. -Sigh- I, for one, am not looking forward to it; especially when the episode with Yamato talking to Sakura airs.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:20 pm
I know one things for sure, I'm not going to change to NaruSaku and I'm sticking with SasuSaku. Hopefully the fan base doesn't take to much of a dramatic change gonk .  

Ellefean

i m o g e n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:37 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=14944995

Nothing much. This is apparently a "SasuHina" thread, but there is a poll. So votevote and post if you like.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 4:41 pm
Kairi.nin
.. -Lets out a long, exasperated sigh-

You know.. I somewhat dread the anime beginning Part II, but only for one reason.

There's sure to be a lot of NaruSaku fans popping up, and I'm already working on preparing myself. I predict SasuSaku fans converting to NaruSaku, more stupid threads, and even more headaches.

I say this because there are plenty of anime-only people who do not keep up with the manga. So it's really just a warning, in case you hadn't thought of it already. -Sigh- I, for one, am not looking forward to it; especially when the episode with Yamato talking to Sakura airs.

Agreed. -o-  

Iia

underworld-girl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:08 pm
I see that I've missed a few things while I was out for the weekend...=3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:32 pm
That you did. Welcome back from being gone, though.

Quote:
The SasuSaku fans are like mosquitose they are everywere and very annoying scream

[Said by a NaruSaku fan.]

See, people like THAT, I can't stand.

Kairi.nin

Iia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:55 pm
>> Good God. If I could just say something back to that. Something just as unintelligent. I keep telling myself not to stoop down to that level. x.x  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:34 pm
"Boy am I glad you aren't in my fandom," is what I would like to say to that person. And maybe point out that she spelled 'mosquitoes' wrong. But that's just grammar nazi in me screaming.

Lawl.

Seriously. Getting annoyed merely because SasuSaku has fans?

rolleyes  

i m o g e n

SasukexSakura

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games