Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒]| Water ○ Country
Hollow Forests → Siege Beasts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:10 pm
Lanfaer

NPC Medic

The medic made to answer but then stopped, his eyes going wide as he stared at the...appendage that appeared to drag itself out of the mist and lift a crate. What a god strange world they now lived in. But he had to answer the Mizukage and so he swallowed back a moment of fear to speak "Kisho, Kage-sama." he said, answering the question of his name. Kisho swallowed and, without looking back at Minowa, relayed what he'd found "That boy, Mizu-...I mean, Sypher-sama's son." he almost slipped up. It still hurt to think that the former Kage was considered dead but as with all, he would adjust "I ran a check on him just now and I've found some troubling anomalies. Foremost is that he doesn't appear to have an origin of birth." he held up his hands to forestall any question "And by that I mean there is no sign of that boy having ever traveled down a birth canal or being carried by a living body. He has no markers that indicate parentage, no signs of a mother or father donor in terms of his creation. Normally, we can track these things, even with our limited abilities. We can tell certain things about the parents of a child..." he shook his head, appearing truly frightened "That child does not have a mother or a father of natural birth. And on top of that, he appears to have aged almost 8yrs in the time he's been inside the village but has not changed mentally." he clasped his hands in front of him, worry clear "I don't know what he is or where he came from. But for now, with everything so troubled...I thought you should know." he waited for an order from the Mizukage's clone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image
User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

Minowa frowned, not understanding why Nozomi couldn't talk and move to the stairs. He was now infuriatingly curious about what was down the stairs but it seemed she was going to try and talk about the soul again. Focusing on her, Minowa ignored the giants moving around him, mostly because he was used to things larger and more dangerous than him. He listened, watching her kill the bug, but when he looked up at her it wasn't with what she might hope. He tilted his head at her as they crouched across from one another "They played with father." he said finally, his bright eyes disturbingly blank "Face monsters. Before he died. Like the beetles." he pointed at the broken beetle in her hand, looking at it with a detached twitch of his eyes. Reaching down, he touched a piece of the beetle with a thin finger, small scars faintly lining the sides of his knuckle. Lifting it with his finger nail, Minowa shrugged "The screams hurt." he tapped his chest with the other hand but shrugged again "Stopped hurt when he stopped. No more screams. No more soul." he stood but something did seem to bother him. Though probably not what Nozomi was hoping to hear "Bodies are bodies. If soul stays..." he stopped "Why would soul stay? Seems only living care." was he distracted or just...trying to avoid something. His words seemed almost illogical and broken apart but the question was real. He wanted to know. Why would the soul stay? Why would anything stay after the torture of death?

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:46 pm
    User Image
    Inka Hizara
    I have felt true peace in myself through three methods;
    in death, in climax, and in desctruction. Only one has been by another's hand.

[・・・] Red eyes blinked, a spike of dread nailing itself into his spine. He felt... the air shift? No, his imagination running wild again, as it did with the whispers, the false orders. Dull gaze turned to sweep over the gathered shinobi at Jack's order. Gather them for a celebration? No, it was a distraction, nothing more. A way to relieve stress and vent their frustrations. To drink themselves to dreamless slumber, and dull the pain of wounds physical and... self-deprecating. But better it be masked as a celebration of survival. As them being a beacon of hope to the civilians yet to be salvaged and shown the truth of their home. Slowly, Inka turned back to Jack, his mouth pausing and words sticking at the sight of the Mizukage - a stab of pain at calling him that title... - moved a hand up to the Jounin. Jack touched his hand and almost immediately Inka felt himself sag and breath in deep as a weight metaphorically left his chest - he had no idea how exhausted he was until that moment. He was still sleep-deprived, desperate to slumber, but the job came first - always first.

"Thanks." He croaked. Clearing his throat, Inka unwound himself slightly. "By your leave." Muscles still shaking from the effort, Inka leaned forward and used his hands to push himself up onto wobling feet. It took but a moment for Inka right himself, before giving a curt, yet deep, bow and turning to do as ordered.

Dark eyes scanned everyone he passed, looking for individuals people appeared to be turning to, be they friends or superiors. The action of turning to that person showed trust, reliance, and a search for purpose. It was to these people that Inka spoke to, relaying the instructions. Not everyone took the idea well, a few, especially those backed by a group, loudly voicing their displeasure. All of which Inka calmly listened to, his dark state of mind, picking up subtleties he might not have otherwise have noticed. Some feared the enemy layed beneath the water - so you wish to show your cowardice to the enemy? They relented, compromising to be the ones to stay on guard while others fell to drink. Another saw celebration to be an insult to their injured and dead comrades - take food and drink to those suffering and distract their pain. So many worries, each needing to be eased with different salves...

As Inka made his way through the roiling crowd of shinobi, he came across a few familiar faces.

"Aria." He spoke softly. She appeared to be observing the horizon. "Would you be kind enough to aid me? I have orders to get the salvaged crates opened and transported down to the coast formed down the stairs." He motioned with a despressed sweep of his arm. "Even if it just to pass the message, or await and help organise the supplies at the designated location." Inka tilted his head, flat gaze being drawn to another. "Apologies." He added, returning his attention. "Be well, Aria." Inka gave her a respectful bow of his head before heading away.

"Kumotake." Inka nodded. "Shadow... yes?" Inka wasn't entirely sure about the boy's name. But it... felt right on his tongue. "Jack requests the crates opened and contents transported." He paused, a hand going to rub his shoulder - but pausing halfway to see the blood staining his finger tips. His face remained impartial as the limb fell back to his side. "I mean not to intrude on your conversation. But it will darken before all is transported at this rate. And the injured may need help moving down the stairs." With that, he nodded to both, red eyes glazed over with exhaustion and a breakdown waiting to burst.

"... Tetsuya." It took a second for the name to come to him, his head nodding to the boy in recognition. "And Akarui." The young woman the Jounin gave a deeper bow of respect. "If you have the energy, supplies from the crates require transporting to the coast down the stairs. As do the injured." With that, he nodded his goodbye and moved on. Inka paused in his travels to allow Jack's summon to pass by without hindrance. It was... an unwanted sight, to Inka. Larger creatures carrying crates - it only further enforced how few or unwilling to help the survivers were.

"They played with father." Inka's breath stopped, chest constritcing. Oh, Minowa.... A hand came up, grabbing at his face as though he could squeeze out the bad like pus from a wound. With a shaky breath, Inka walked forward, stopping only when he was still a few steps away from his son.

"Because, Minowa," He began, voice pained. "The soul still loves. The soul is where love lives. And love does not easily let go. Despite the pain. Or, perhaps, because of pain." Inka had to close his eyes and compose himself. After a second, he looked to the two again. "Would you two be kind enough aid us in moving the supplies down the stairs."

Father | Lover | Run-away | Nineteen
    Jounin | Bladed Performer | Explosive Passion

Lanfaer

VampireKittenz

Taorito

NecroPlant

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Lily Platypus

[ Jutsu Used ]
    name | Rank [ - ] | Cost [ -ch ] | - : -

[ Attributes ]
    Strengths:
    • Agility; evasion and speed.
    • Fireworks; heat, fires, & explosions boost his mood.
    • Flexibility; body contortions and weapon use.
    • Grit; close distance combat.
    • Volatiles; implementing and altering explosives.

Weaknesses:
    • Chills; sensitivity, cold causes bones to go sore.
    • Bruising; injuries greatly hinder.
    • Defeatism; easily goes into a negative attitude when losing.
    • Muscle; only enough strength to lift own body weight.
    • Conflict; gets into arguments easily.

Fears:
    • Hanabi; his little sister - her hate, being blamed for her death.
    • Suffocation; being buried alive.
    • Family; losing them.

Class Disciplines :
    • Use weapon, not handsigns, to cast Ninjutsu up to B-rank.
    • Can utilize physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
    • Perform Ninjutsu up to S-rank on instrument. No handsigns.

Reductions:
    • Learn Bukijutsu techniques three [3] post faster.
    • Learn ninjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • Learn genjutsu [3] posts faster.
    • 25% price reductions for shopping.

Bukijutsu Attributes:
    • Offensive Style [ Two-fer-One ] : Two daggers for Bukijutsu compatible
    • Mokuhi [ Keep Silent ] : Footsteps no longer make noise, no matter what surface. However, running still makes a very, very light patter.

Personal Attributes:
    • Last Resort : When a fatal strike is headed towards Inka's way he can use an emergency reserve of chakra and stamina to disrupt the attack but in doing so he must immediately flee.
    • Family Legacy : Katon jutsu is not beaten by Suiton jutsu one rank lower, and cancels out Suiton jutsu of same rank.
    • Paternal : Should Inka believe his son is in danger his attacks increase in power by a moderate amount.

⊗ CHAKRA 860/860
    ⊗ STAMINA 545/545
    ⊗ TRAITS : ---
    ⊗ OLD WOUND IN LEFT SHOULDER

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:37 pm
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi heart dropped as her chest tighten. When he spoke that they played with his father in such a way, her eyes became blurry as tears threaten to spill over her cheeks. With a deep sigh, she rose up to her full height and opened her mouth to answer but someone else chimed in. Turned around, she glanced towards Inka as she bowed out of respect towards him. Pain. Was her cousin soul staying her because of pain? That Nozomi was the one that killed her? Cleared her throat gently, her eyes stung from fighting back the tears. Instead, she stepped and made a gesture to hug him and if he accepts, she hugged Inka tightly. "I'm so glad you are still here.." Nozomi's voice was soft and almost as a whisper. With that she pulled away and nodded, "Hai, Inka-sama." 500 beetles left their warm chakra home as they started to move the crates down. They started to move only one. They can do this one at a time. Timidly, as if a puppy asking permission to be near by a leader of the pack, she walked up to Jack, "May I speak to you for a bit, Mizukage-sama?"

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 415/415 Chakra | 185/185 Stamina |
    700/700 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:52 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
    To be honest, I wasn't expecting anyone to disturb me from my drinking. I'd downed a little over half the bottle of cold rice wine before feeling the presence of someone approaching. Pulling the bottle from my lips and setting it by my side, I turned to see a man with dark hair with a fairly strange getup. Well, they all dressed strange really. What I wore were rags compared to some of these people. A torn up black shirt with a red scarf, dark wrapped harem pants and a white sash dropping a drape of cloth from the waist to the knee. If that didn't make me look foreign enough, surely my dark green sclera and amber iris' would throw someone off. Lastly was the Jiongu markings just beneath my eyes, something that had my tribe calling me "panda" more than anything. My hair is definitely black, however under certain lights it bleeds a strange shade of green. Toss some pale skin into the mix and you have me; Takeda Shirai.

This guy though...something about him got on my nerves. Maybe it was his pleased demeanor, or the respectful bow. I know what signs of greetings are, but I can't say that I've had the best history with Kiri Nin in general. Chalk up his job with the fact that he's acting like the world isn't ending around him, and you have someone who I won't get along with. It was somewhat more tolerable though than all the people crying, whining, and forming their own little pity parties though, so I responded to his greeting in kind. His words were absolutely foreign to me, but the curious tone was obvious. "Um...boku wa Takeda Shirai." I said, engaging in some Japanese that I knew would be deemed as terrible. The main difference between Korean and Japanese was that the latter had very simplified grammar compared to the former. It was essentially the more savage language. However I could faintly speak it and decipher it. "Watashi wa nihongo wo...sukoshi dake hanashimasu." I'd tell him, hoping this guy understood Japanese. If there was anything I knew how to say fluently without too many mishaps, it was "I only know a small bit of Japanese." With that, I thought I'd clarify a bit more. "Kankokujin. Hangugeo. Er...Korean."

I felt a little embarrassed with all this, however even through that I noticed the guy sizing up my arm. Taking a step back and putting it behind me, I changed it back to its normal shade outside of his vision. The tendrils completely faded away, as if merely soaking into my skin. I wasn't really a fan of anyone in Kiri getting an exclusive look at any abilities I could use. Especially if they had any reported deaths from Jiongu users. I only killed one of their kind a year ago, however I wasn't taking any chances for something like that being forgotten, even with all the destruction that happened to the village.

Time: I don't know |
    Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
    Chakra: `240 |
    Stamina: 300 |
    Communicating: Jack. |
    Technique Used:
    State-of-Being: Bruised, soaked tendrils, with some torn. Very sore.
    Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 am
    User Image
    ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
    α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
    ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
    α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe genin made an audible sound of disappointment. My lack of a response must have annoyed him. Apathy ruled my emotions after my mental breakdown a few minutes before, so some part of me hoped I'd dissuaded him enough to leave me alone. At the same time, I both didn't care what he decided to do and needed the company. My exhausted mind didn't know what the best option was, so I moved onto another jammed compartment on my arm, still aware of the boy's presence but waiting once more for him to make the next move.
    -----When the response finally came, I paused in prying the thing open and turned my gaze to him. He wanted to help? How did he plan on doing that? I watched with a small amount of curiosity and mostly wariness as he pulled up his sleeve to expose a hole in the wrist. From it, to my dismay, insects flooded out. But then he flinched and all but one retreated into his arm. My eyes followed the singular insect as it hovered to my puppet. Much to my surprise, the tiny creature created some sort of sticky substance that it then laid out across an appropriate sized fray in the bamboo. I found myself intrigued by this; I wasn't sure if it would be a permanent fix, but the webbing could hold it together until I had the opportunity replace the piece. I sat a little straighter, prepared to speak.
    -----My back went ramrod straight as I heard a familiar voice speak close by. I'd been so focused on--he was called Kumotake apparently--that I hadn't even noticed Inka's approach. Why did he have to confirm my name? A jounin for over a year now, and one of the other major members of the village wasn't even sure of my name? I couldn't stop myself from feeling insulted. Once again I was proven to be my namesake. It made me honestly wonder what Kumotake actually wanted by approaching me as he had.
    -----Jack's orders were to assist transporting the supplies to... where exactly? And how? We were stuck on the remains of some massive creature surrounded by a sea of brackish water. We had no boats, and no equipment to move locations. Every tree, plant, and animal that lived in the basin the village sat in died horribly because of my mistake.
    -----I supposed it didn't matter that much. Until my shoulder was healed I wouldn't be of use.
    -----The look in Inka's eyes kept me from staying angry with him. He'd just gone through probably the most traumatic experience of his life. All of us had. It was okay to be forgetful. I said nothing as the jounin walked away and let out a quiet sign before turning my attention back to Kumotake. "You can help if you want." My gaze fell to the bug still sitting on my puppet. "But it looks like Ja--the Mizukage could use your help more." I left the decision up to him. I wasn't going to be able to aid them in moving everything, and they needed all the hands they could.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    « ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄
    Just quoting you because of brief reaction to Inka, Dee.

αrrσωs :: 14
    sєηвση :: 15
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
    Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
    Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
    Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
    Dororou
    Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
    Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
    Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

NecroPlant
    BlackFruity

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:44 pm
    User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Kumotake remained uncharacteristically chipper. In truth he hated how bad he himself was bad at conversation. He was using typical tropes like the 'laugh away the silence' but that didn't work...Then Kumotake noticed someone. Inka. How was he? Judging from his less than enthusiastic shamble and faintly distressed administering of orders from the Mizukage he was not well. It seemed everyone was rife with recent trauma Nozomi, Inka, but not him...or...so Kumotake thought. What seemed like a blinding light and a moment where the conversations of the people turned into a cacophony of screams caused his eyes to widen. A momentary relapse. These were common. In shadows eyes the boy would appear to have zoned out. Kumotake would return to reality when Shadow spoke. It caused him to momentarily jump. Kumotake only had relapses of his past beatings but now, well now this was added to the list. The only thing preventing the boy from literally snapping into a brief hysteria was his incredibly pragmatic personality in regards to traumatic experiences. Still his heart pined for his companion in fear he may relapse again...with more serious repercussions.

To address Shadows concerns and inquiry about whether or not Kumotake should aid in the manual labor involving the boxes he flashed the boy the rest of his arm. There was literally Zero if any muscle mass, his arms could by definition be called a stick if it were more brown. "Manual labor...er...as you can see...well...I'm not too great at it. Now if my companion were here... Then speak of the devil, from panicked faces landing on Kumotake's shoulder was his pint sized pal. The two seemed to stare at each other, communing in a language that would seem unbeknownst to shadow. Whatever the two exchanged it brought a smile of relief to Kumotake's face. While they did this the Kikaichu working on shadows arm was continuing simple repairs. It was no puppet maker that was for sure but the insect surprisingly held a firm knowledge of anatomical structure as it seemed to know what joints connected to what hinge. True, these repairs would be fleeting and temporary, getting the arm wet in any manner would nullify the effectiveness of the adhesive properties entirely. This was greatly hinted at, seeing as the area's of the arm where ink had spilled revealed themselves to be too much for the kikaichu to handle. The kikaichu's work was comparable to stitching and sewing with traces of securing certain areas to act similarly to a splint, maneuverable but not my much.

"Ah! Well what do you know, here he is uhhh..." Kumotake paused...well s**t he had forgot the key rule of communication, the exchanging of names. Desperately locked in thought trying to recall what Inka said it finally came to him as if he had a revelation. "Shadow!" That was close. To Kumotake this situation felt like a recipe for disaster but he dodged the bullet in the cake pan. With the Arrival of his companion however, Kumotakes word seemed to flow just a slight bit better with fewer brakes. "This is Sukoso." Kumotake would rest his hand on his shoulder, soon after a puff of smoke occurred where the spider once was, the spider was now the size of a small land vehicle by comparison an incredible step from his former diminutive though still somewhat large size of a coconut crab. The boy smiled as proudly like a father introducing a son or daughter who had achieved the highest accolades at a university. Kumotake stroked the Arachnid as if it were a common domesticated house cat. Cat...? Kumotake reaffixed his gaze on Shadow. He thought at first...it must have been oddly shaped tufts of hair...but no they were ears. EARS! CAT EARS! Which meant... tail... leaning to look over the side of crate on which shadow sat Kumotake saw TAIL a TAIL WITH NO CAT! So the Tail WAS his! Beastial traits weren't uncommon in Nin but it was usually accompanied by an animal with similar aspects. In a blurting of words and sentences Kumotake just began emptying his mind of all the questions he now had about shadow. "Are you a tamer as well? Feline right? You must be! Taming huh, It's pretty hard huh, I can relate. How's your arm coming along? I'll have Sukoso help with the manual labor. WHAT HAPPENED IN THE SERO? Of all the linguistic roadkill the boy spat the last sentence was said with the most gumption out of all of them. It would have been clear now that the true purpose behind Kumotake's association with shadow was that he wanted to know the occurrences within the formerly tainted tree.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                  Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                  > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                  7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                  >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                  >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                  >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                  >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  > Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

Taorito
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:01 pm
    User Image
    User Image
    xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
    xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

Chakra Pool :: 1,140||1,340______AC :: 18,300
    Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 52,000 [20,000 In Bank]
    Sage Chakra :: 447||447

-----[ A ] clone known colloquially as Jack II stared at the medic with a certain amount of stunned incredulity. The information regarding the birth of the impossible child was not known to him, for when last he had asked all that was told was that Sypher had found him during the attack of the plague bearer a scant number of years ago. How the child had grown to the age he was now remained unknown, yet even before the child's age had been nothing less than outright inhuman. Yet was not Jack the same, a child who maintained the appearance and health of an infant until eight years of age, only to erupt into a young adult? The same appearance he now possessed, something he would likely maintain forever? Who was he to judge? Still, the fact that so much was unknown about the child, only to have yet another oddity spring to the forefront of the daily mind told Jack that these questions would need to be answered, and soon. Sighing regretfully at the lack of box to lean again, the Mizukage looked towards the distance over the Medic's shoulder, his expression muted and subdued. "Tell no one. For the moment, only you and I must know." Turning his eyes to the medic, the corner of his lips twitching, Jack continued. "Kisho. You are hereby assigned the leadership of the Medical division until further notice. Gather what few medics lay around and ensure that those ANBU who returned from their transformations are seen to." With that he placed a hand upon the taller man's shoulder, squeezing it with assurance before fading into nonexistence.

-----The one known as Jack III turned his head from the group of ANBU upon the release of his superior, invoking within his mind the memories of the departed clone. The one known as Kisho would now be in charge of the medics, it seemed. Good. That also meant in charge of the individuals who had survived the atrocity incited by the Sero's defenses. Looking to the group of ANBU who had been given a direct order of supervision, Jack III gestured to the thirty men and women who still stared with sightless eyes at whatever their vision happened to come in contact with. "They will be supervised by a Medic named Kisho. You are to assist him in all his orders, with any questions coming to me." With that, he vanished in a puff of smoke, bowing as he did so to reveal his thanks for their attention.

-----Jack IV cocked his head at the boy, his expression startled, but intrigued. Odd that he spoke a language other than Japanese, for it was the most dominant language in this part of the world. Utilizing anything else had been a chore in his studies yet many seemed to be unable to grasp the sincere truth that other nations, other peoples with their own language and culture, had much to offer the Shinobi World. Raising one hand to his throat, touching the flesh at the hollow there with his index finger, Jack tapped twice before speaking. "Try." The word was spoken in Korean, one of the few words he knew from that language. Korean philosophy was difficult to get ahold of, even for an aquatic based economy such as Kirigakure's, and so he had had no need to learn it in depth. Still, there were other languages from that locale, ones he could attempt. Raising a fist to his mouth and clearing his throat, the Mizukage tried a different language: Chinese. "Greetings. I am Jack Harren Snipe, leader of this village. How did you get here, Takeda?" That the boy's name was Takeda was clear, but that still left a few questions upon his mind that weighed heavily on his soul. One was the eye markings, something he had seen thrice before, and one that had broken him. Shoving that part of his mind down, he continued to study the boy's expression, seeing if he could understand at all. Chinese was different, and perhaps some of his message would get through. To help, he had ensured to speak a little slower, pronouncing the words as one would to a foreigner to allow them a greater clarity.

----- It was with a lighter heart that the original Jack moved towards Shadow, the clicking of his cane the only sound he made as his boots touched soundlessly to the stony floor. Behind him the large arachnid Knight he had summoned crawled over the edge of the platform, vanishing with a slimy, golden colored web anchoring it in several places near its descent. The line quivered as it moved down, holding the crates in its claws, but by that point Jack had neared Shadow and Kumotake and thus had lost both view and attention. Sighing quietly as he witnessed the changes in others as Inka relayed the orders he had been given, the Mizukage stopped nearer to Shadow and the genin before bowing in greeting. "Hello. I apologize for the shortness of our conversation earlier, Shadow." Standing straight, the Jounin looked at the damaged limb within his friend's lap and frowned, tracing up his body to its proper home. Seeing the bruises and scratches there, Jack looked back to the younger boy and smiled awkwardly. "It seems you and Kumotake have been getting along well. He is new here-" Stopping mid sentence as he caught what he had been about to say, the awkward expression became one of regretful sorrow before continuing. "I suppose we are all new to this, so that is no effective greeting." Looking at the two of them, at their apparent lack of ability to maintain communicable relations, the Mizukage gestured to Kumotake with his free hand. "Thank you, for going to speak with Nozomi. It is clear that you have some connection with her, and I applaud your utilization of it to keep her sane. She will need you, I fear."

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
    ► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
    By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.
    ► Izumi no Seirei → Custom Belt Buckle
    Triples the recovery of chakra/stamina, the amount of which depends upon the method used [Must use listed methods in guild rules for base recovery cost]

► Tattoos and Contingencies → Open Spoiler

||→|| [All Tattooed techniques are stored using the Time Sealing technique, and made permanent by Tattooing and set storage length to "9,000 Years". Activation requires chakra to be placed into it via Contingency or direct use, but fuinjutsu never fades due to it being tattooed] ||←||

► [Chain] Contingency || → A fourth dimensional object tattooed upon a two dimensional plane, it causes a slight headache when looked at for too long.
    Has several triggers locked within it that can activate depending on actions taken. The triggers are listed below, as well as the effect that occurs. Unless triggered effect is awakened, fuinjutsu does not appear to be a technique in nature, though double sensors will see a faint trace of chakra within the formation of the technique. Read technique description for more information.
    • When right pinky is curled into a ball, but the other fingers are not, activate False Place Technique fuinjutsu, placed left of the Contingency tattoo, as per direction. Unless otherwise specified by twitching the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin above heart for upkeep.
    • When the middle right part of upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Persuasion fuinjutsu, placed just above belly button. If left upper lip is nipped with teeth, activate Voice of Terror instead. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, Genjutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin on right wrist for upkeep.
    • When left foot is angled at a nine o' clock orientation while the right is at a one o' clock orientation, activate Scattering Ashes fuinjutsu placed above the center Contingency tattoo after two second delay. If "stay" is spoken before time is up, this Chain is stopped. At time of casting, destination must be within Jack's mind, else the fuinjutsu is set to transport Jack and all in contact with him to his Island. If successive casting is required for destination to be reached, cost is paid automatically. Unless otherwise specified by the twitching of the right big toe at time of casting, jutsu will draw from Tensa Fuin to the above right of the Contingency.

► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Tattooed to the Upper Right of the Contingency
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Tensa Fuin || → Tesseract Carved Into Cane Just Beneath Cap
    Allows the storage, and retrieval, of Energy such as Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Stamina within it, without limit.
    _____→ {2 5, 6 0 0cp} // {1 6, 6 6 2sp} // {1 4, 7 7 7sc}
    ► Scattering the Ashes || → Shape of small candle flame above Contingency
    Acts as technique of the same name when Trigger is activated or chakra placed into it.
    ► Voice of Persuasion || → Violin shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo.
    Acts as jutsu of the same name
    ► Voice of Terror || → Mask of fear shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just right of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as Jutsu of the same name
    ► False Place Technique || → Standing Mirror shape three inches below heart Contingency tattoo, just left of Voice of Persuasion
    Acts as jutsu of the same name.

► Kokohi no Jutsu [ False Place Technique ] || → Anime C Rank [Set to Trigger]
    Kokohi no Jutsu is a simple Genjutsu technique which changes the appearance of a nearby object. The object is no larger than a human, maximum, and can be interacted with as if it were the appearance given.

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

I Tortured Sleep I

BlackFruity

VampireKittenz

Takeshi Mibu V4

Codekasu

Brooy

HeadlessKoko

Greatdman15

Sky0814

Wolfe Whitehorn

Lily Platypus

Taorito

NecroPlant

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
    "I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
    "The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
    • Cool Cat 500
    • Conventioneer 300
    • Partygoer 500
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:30 am
    User Image
    ѕ н α ∂ σ ω ѕ є є к є rн ú η у ι ѕ т í r
    α ɢ є :: 1 4ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ єנ σ υ η ι η / σ ι η ι ηк ι r ι ɢ α к υ r є
    ηιηנυтsυρυρρєтєєrυкуσ cℓαηנιηcнυυrιкι :: rσкυвι нσsт
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    r y σ :: 両 1 0 1 8 0
    α c :: 2 9 4 0 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 1 0 8 0 / 1 0 8 5
    ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 3 5 / 4 3 5
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

« ℓιѕтєη тσ тнє ωσr∂ѕ уσυ ѕєє ═╬═ уσυ αrє вℓιη∂ тσ ωнαт уσυ нєαr... »
    ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

-----тhe presence of a massive spider evidently summoned by Jack, like Befreety when we traveled to Konohagakure, probably should have alarmed me. But the fact that it came from Jack, I simply sighed internally, even as the creature started hauling crates and barrels using its web off the side of the mountain. I must have been wrong about how close to land we were. It wasn't exactly like I'd looked thoughk. That was why the small arachnid that crawled onto Kumotake's shoulder didn't bother me.
    -----In regards to my words, the genin, flashed a thin, pale arm my direction. No muscle that allowed him to carry the cargo. A lot of the members of the village seemed to be that way; brains over brawn. Or I hoped the former at the very least. I had no idea what his abilities were beyond tamer, though I could assume either Genjutsu or Ninjutsu were his strong points with the lack of strength. Not medical, or I'd hope he would have offered to do something about my throbbing shoulder by then. I watched silently for a moment as the pair held a wordless conversation, and then turned my attention to my puppet. The insect was still well at work trying to patch the crack that ran along the entirety of the underarm. The sticky substance it spat onto the bamboo reminded me of Jack's golden web that I'd seen him create a couple of times, the technique that originally stuck him in the rut of his obsession with bugs. I was off-put by the image that followed and focused on another task while the tiny creature traversed slowly across my arm. Mainly, I bent each finger in turn to make sure none of the joints were damaged, and then the palm, and finally the wrist.
    -----I heard my name, and my gaze turned back to Kumotake. His hand brushed his companion, Sukoso, who leaped away and...grew larger. Now, after seeing a spider the size of a small house, this size wasn't nearly intimidating, but that didn't stop my dislike of pretty much everything that bore more than four legs. What wound up unnerving me, on the other hand was the sudden outburst of questions from the tamer. I suppose he panicked because they were vomited out one after another to finally ask 'What happened in the Sero?'
    -----Oh.
    -----Confusion was the first emotion to register, quickly followed by bitter disappointment. If that was all he wanted, he should have just asked it to start with. But I supposed for the socially awkward that wasn't so easy. I knew that all too well. What happened, however, was for Jack's ears, not his, so I gave him the bare bones of it. "Orders were disobeyed, and nearly cost everyone their lives." I sat a bit straighter, fully facing the genin for the first time since he approached me.
    -----The familiar click of Jack's cane again. An ear swiveled to better locate him before my eyes settled on the new Mizukage. Given his expression, he'd missed the brief exchange of words that revealed Kumotake's reason for speaking with me. As he spoke to the boy, gaze wandered around our camp, if one could call it that. The next time it rained would be awful, with no shelter to hide under. Several clones of Jack strode about, speaking to various other members of the village, and I couldn't help wondering which the one before me was. I waited until he was finished to speak, without looking at the pair. "Are you a clone or are you the real thing?" It wasn't meant to be rude, and I'm sure he knew that perfectly well. Maybe it was a selfish want to have the physical person there, but I would talk to him either way. I just wanted to know.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    « ...ρєσρℓє αrє ρєσρℓє; ωє ℓιvє ғσr συr σωη ════╬

ℓιvє нσω уσυ тнιηк, ησт вy ωнαт уσυ'vє вєєη тσℓ∂ »

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

αrrσωs :: 14
    sєηвση :: 15
    sнυrιкєη :: 10
    кυηαι :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
    тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

ρrєραrє∂
    Kuchiyose: Ink Shield - 8 maruton, 1 raiton, 1 suiton, 1 doton, 1 fuuton, 4 physical
    Choujuu Giga - 10 creatures [-2]
    Sumi Bunshin - 20 clones
    Dororou
    Kasai: 100/100 chakra stored
    Samajii: 100/100 chakra stored

ρυρρєтs αcтιvє
    Puppet Arm - Chakra Pool: 100/100

NecroPlant
    Lanfaer

Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin  
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:17 pm
    User Image
    User Image

• Minowa ⇣ | ✧ | ✧ | ⇣ Jaeger

⇣ ✧_| Genin | Kirigakure | Suiton : Doton | AC 0 | ✧ ⇣

⇣ ✧_| Bukijutsu : Mystic Hero | Tamer : Eternal Partners | ✧ ⇣
    ⇣ ✧_| Chakra 250 | Stamina 275 | Partner : Itoko [_binturong_] | ✧ ⇣

So...still not going down the stairs. Inka spoke behind him and he tilted his head up to look at his father upside down, Minowa's gaze met Inka's. His concept of the soul didn't make anymore sense than what Nozomi had tried to explain but perhaps...perhaps it was a matter of age instead. Minowa didn't really reply but when Nozomi stood, so did he with a tilt of his head before responding to Inka's request "Sure. Lemme get Ito." he said, starting towards the binturong. Grabbing Itoko around the middle, he lifted the now substantially heavier animal up and onto his shoulder, allowing him to just hang off "We push." Minowa told Itoko who made a purring noise and went limp. Rolling his eyes, Minowa picked up one of the smaller crates and awkwardly held it up to his chest, using Itoko's tail as another arm to hold the crate. Itoko obliged and curled the tail around the top of the crate, holding it carefully. Minowa started down the steps, carefully walking so that he connected with each step.

Lanfaer

Lily Platypus

BlackFruity

• astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Window Shopper 100
    • Signature Look 250

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Battle: Cleric 100
    PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:03 pm
    User ImageUser Image
    Everyone shall live...
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Aria swiveled her eyes from the bunny cloud to Inka as he called her by name. "Yes," she questioned in a light tone, and then waited as he explained his need. "I would be happy to help," she responded, as Inka excused himself. Spotting some of the smaller boxes over by her senpai, she made up an excuse for herself to go over there. Standing, she shucked her sandals on while patting down her backside, to get rid of the stuck on earth and plant debris. Walking over to Shadow, Aria tapped his shoulder to indicate the boxes she was about to pick up, as well as to establish a Spiritual Connection. Shadow would not even have to know that she was going to ease his suffering in a little bit, and might even pass it off as just getting used to the pain. Stooping down, Aria picked up a box that she could handle without using stamina, and wandered off to the stairs. Once out of view, and by the pointed coast with the rest of the boxes, the shrine maiden found a particularly well cornered pile of them. Suiting her carried box on it, she scuttled around to avoid eyesight before enacting Jisan Itami [ Taking Pain ]. Starting slowly, very slowly, she eased Shadow-senpai's pain on to herself, before collapsing in the shade. Her arm hurt so much, she did not understand how he could live with it.

Spent: A D and an E (Spiritual Connection and Jisan Itami)
    Overall: --

BlackFruity

Taorito

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
    ...as supporting others is my goal!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:41 pm

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
    ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

User Image
    I glared hard at the guy before me when he raised his head to tap at his throat. One thing I knew about Shinobi was that they always had some kind of trick up their sleeve. They could spew the elements from their mouths, harness the strength of demons through a simple vessel like their fingertips. The one I had to deal with in the past managed to harness lightning around his very hand, something that left a haunting thought in my nightmares. What would become of me if that hit? Surely I'd be the one decomposing beneath the ground somewhere in the land of waves instead of him. I was still having a hard time gazing without a blur in my eyesight, given I'd only woken up a few minutes ago only to drink Japanese wine right after. Not only that but my body was still aching and folding over in on itself inside, tendrils coiling and getting into proper position so that they could heal.

As much as it both shamed and angered me to admit it, if this guy had some kind of way to obliterate me, it would happen without a fight. I was weakened, and the grim reality was that all I could really do to stand up for myself was narrow my eyes in a glare.

However instead of some elemental brandish, a word came...one that I understood. Try? He was going to...Rather than my eyes glaring, it was more a squint of confusion now, however I still found that I was nodding my head for this man to continue. When the man spoke again, I blinked in surprise, noticing the language in which this Jack Harren Snipe was speaking. Chinese. The only languages I could at least somewhat decipher and speak clearly besides Korean were Chinese and Hungarian, but I didn't feel relieved. No. This guy just managed to stroke more fires. Really? How did I get there? Leader of the village? To my eyes, it didn't seem like there was much of a village left. Really, what kind of talk was this? "You probably suffered some kind of horrible experience, but welcome to Kirigakure! How are you?" That was just stupid.

"I'm from one of the tribes in the Land of Waves. We were running low on supplies and came to Kirigakure in order to work for them. My home is...it was the largest tribe in this land. When all the water came down...up...around, I don't know. It took everyone. I'm the last." I said, my tone mostly calm and respectable, however even I could tell that something was clearly held back there. A restrained rage, a feeling that I was trying to reject while it ate my conscious whole; pain. How was I supposed to help it?! They were dead and now I had to explain?! I'm nothing. I'm pretty much a messenger who was sent off to do work too dangerous for everyone else. I wasn't anything special. It'd be a much more joyous occasion if one of the elders survived the incident, or the heir, but no. I should have died in the water. I didn't want to talk about this anymore, but something made me feel...obligated. Was it the memory of the dead? Or the fact that this man, Jack, was a leader, and my mind subconsciously told me that I must be subservient to his demands? Sickening. Inferiority complexes like that...they're so sickening. "I was under the water for awhile...unconscious. Something saved me, and I got brought here by some of your Shinobi..." I said, my body shivering, teeth gritting as my hands crossed over each other to hold the opposite arms, to steady myself, but my inability to stop just made my teeth clench tighter, my eyes blur further with held back emotion.

"But why the hell is it like this..."

I murmured, my body going into a strange state. I was speaking without thinking, my amber eyes glaring with seething hate into the leader of Kirigakure. I was in a bad, dark version of auto pilot now. "Drinks..? These crates? A big, stupid, self indulgent, completely unnecessary pity party full of all these shinobi crying about how much this all sucks when you....wh-when you...You all ******** caused this! Didn't you?! Another "incident" just brought on everyone who doesn't deserve this kind of pain, all because the world just isn't screwed enough already due to you ******** shinobi! It's all fun and games until it all bites you in the a**...this stupid militia...village. I hate it. You all just weren't satisfied until you had to destroy everything completely and I hate it! " I shouted, unafraid of any kind of repercussion. My body went from shivering to shaking, and it was taking all of my strength to keep my darkness within my body, to keep from just lashing out at this man, the living embodiment of everything I despised. Even if it would kill me, I wanted to hurt him.

"But..."

I'd continue again, weighing the options, only to think about my tribe and what they would think of me. I've been a failure from the start. I've never been as strong as my dad, I didn't even have the stitches of a proper Jiongu. It formed strangely, like a dark, writhing mass rather than tendrils, turning my body dark with it. I even failed there. They always wanted me to make something of myself though...somehow, in some way, people looked up to me once, and someone probably had me as the last comforting thought on their minds before their death. For that....for that kind of thing..."Everything is gone now...so this place. These people? It's...all I have left. I...help me. Please."

Time: I don't know |
    Location: A forest or mountain of some sort. The terrain is strange. I...I don't know. |
    Chakra: `240 |
    Stamina: 300 |
    Communicating: Jack. |
    Technique Used:
    State-of-Being: Bruised, soaked tendrils, with some torn. Very sore.
    Combat Equipment: 1x Kunai, Shujinkō Komichi

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Action SongTheme Song

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Lanfaer

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:02 am
    User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Kumotake expressed his disappointment with Shadow's cryptic answer...though not too outwardly. He expected as much. After that shoddy performance he called conversation with another the shock factor of getting said cryptic answer was nil. He wanted this information to get a deeper understanding of the situation with Nozomi but this had failed. Sukoso as if idolizing Jack's monstrous eight legged companion also began to follow in it's foot steps. The two had begun working in tandem with each other Sukoso pushing boxes in it's general vicinity while it proceeded to perform it's handy work. Kumotake himself only directed his vision toward the large spider for a moment, damn, how many of these eight legged things were there. Still it paled in comparison to the goddess. Heck he was feeling right at home this place should have been called Kumogakure with all it's spiders...of wait...the cloud village already held those letters.

Attention snapped back towards the front with the original Jacks introductions. Kumotake looked around and saw that the Mizukage's were everywhere. He guessed clones really were a convenient way to communicate with multiple individuals at once. Nozomi needing him? Tsk, she needed to learn how to take care of herself...Kumotake was of course being dishonest with himself as made this mental statement. Still his snapping session with Nozomi was nothing to be proud about as he voice his insecurities wholly with the following statement "There's nothing to be thanking me for. I snapped. I could've hurt her. I shouldn't have lost my cool like that." Shadow would no doubt have noticed the clarity of the boys voice now. It seemed Jack had some form of affect on him, most likely due to the Mizukage's insect like aura. Kumotake seemed more comfortable among insects. "Uh so Shadow. Where's your cat, tiger, lion, or whatever? Think he or she should be helping out?" The comment was made still assuming shadow was a Tamer. The Kikaichu had finished his work and returned to it's host. To the best of it's ability the arm would most likely be functional but unable to bear too much weight until properly repaired. He could probably carry small things like silverware, an apple or something of that size and weight without causing too much damage, probably even turn a door knob.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900(4400)xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000[1300]
                                                                  Θ I N S E C T S ┆750/750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ D-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 420/420xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 200/200xΘ A C ┆ 900xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ D-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                  > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                  1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                  3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                  5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                  7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                  9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                  1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                  3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                  5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                  7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                  9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.
                                                                  >Taijustu +1 Post To Learn
                                                                  >Ninjutsu -2 Posts To Learn
                                                                  >Genjutsu -2 Post To Learn
                                                                  >Taijutsu -2 Post To Learn

O t h e r s : :
                                                                  > Meteor Hammer
                                                                  > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

Active Reductions: N/A
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >
                                                                  >

Taorito
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:08 am
    User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
    xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
    xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
    ━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi frowned as she was approaching to talk to Jack, but it seemed once the medic nin was done, he poofed. With a deep sigh, she glanced towards her bugs who were already back up and carrying another crate down. Turned to walk, she stopped in place when she almost had bumped into one of the bug summons. With a deep bow of respect and apology, she let the bug pass. Red strands spilled over as Nozomi straighten up and glanced around. The numbers on this location were going down. She still didn't want to party. She respected her Mizukage's decision to celebrate the life and and the dead and how they lived, it just wasn't... it wasn't for her.

Nozomi felt lost. Out of place. But it was okay. She had felt like that all her life. Honey hues glanced over towards Shadow and Kumotake for a moment before she bitterly turned away. It was her fault. Shadow said so. With a deep sigh, she rubbed her arms slightly. Summoned more bugs out of her body, they were able to get the crates down much quicker, one by one. When the path was clear, Nozomi started to head down towards the steps rather slowly but noticed Ryouichi and with.. ANBU that she was not familiar with and she had met a few. Her cousin was part of the ANBU after all. Speaking of which, she glanced around and saw him helping getting the crates down as well. With a deep sigh, she just wanted to sing.. she didn't know why, she just wanted to. When she noticed no one close was around her, she started to sing to herself very quietly that no one would know what she was saying.

Kirigakure
    Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
    | 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
    1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Out Of Caffeine

BlackFruity

Lanfaer

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Unfortunate Abductee 175
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm
    "A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
    Genin l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
    Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Waves had crashed all around her, clouds had gathered in the dead of night, or had it been in the morning? There were many things she did not remember of exactly what had happened, what she did remember was that the waves were as high as they had ever been, if not higher. She had never seen a sea so parted at this, tidal waves, some men called them, she had never seen these waves of tidal before, so she had no idea if they truly were waves of this kind, but then again, if men that had been at sea longer than she had been alive called them tidal waves why should she not believe them? She remembered how the boat had rocked at the very beginning, it had been enough to wake her from her deep slumber, funny enough she had been dreaming of sailing, more accurately of sinking after a long battle at sea. She had lived in dream her father’s stand against the Navy of the Land of Fire and Land of Waves, only that instead of her Father leading on the Sea Lord, it was her calling the shots. A thousand ships sailed with her and crashed against Mizukage Sypher’s fleet only to be flanked and defeated. Only that in her dream, she was not defeated. She flew through the air upon seeing Sypher, who in her mind was a tall and slender man with brown hair and piercing green eyes. She landed on his ship and spun, extending her tendrils, letting them race through the air, cutting everyone in their path. But not Sypher. Never him. A thousand times and one she had dreamed this dream, and every one of them it had gone the same: the two would find themselves in a fight of fists even if that was not her strong suit, she would bring the man to his knees but would begin to cry before being able to launch the final blow. It was Sypher in turn, who drove a saber through her stomach and let her crash into the bloody red sea to drown not in salt water, but in iron blood. In her mind, Sypher was a worthy opponent, a man that had gathered her hate as much as her admiration, in him she saw the face of evil as much as something to strive for, just as much as she saw it in her father’s cold face. She was going to kill him, one way or another, and with Sypher’s end, her father’s honor would be restored, his loss that day would be erased, justice would be served, and she would be the undisputed heir to her father’s kingdom.

If the kingdom survived the storm.

The waves crashed ships into each other. By the time she got to the deck of The Sea Lord’s Might, the sea had claimed almost two dozen of her father’s ships, the sea was littered with screams and curses, ships turning tail and sailing away. A shadow crept behind their ship, she turned to see the sea rise in a column that was at least a hundred and fifty feet tall. It crashed against the ship, split it in the middle right like a twig and dragged it away. She didn’t have time to react before her entire body was caught in the wave. It felt like being thrown against a brick wall. She knew how that felt, she had that done to her a fair amount of times while raiding small villages and towns. The air left her lungs and she began to take in water. She opened her eyes and felt herself suspended in the water, slowly drifting down. Weakly, she moved her head down and saw the deep dark abyss. This had happened to her before during training, being thrown off the ship was like second nature to her, not once had she died that was obvious or else she could not be here, but not once had she not had air in her lungs. She gulped as she felt the abyss calling down to her, it was almost as if when she looked down, the darkness looked right into her. It was chilling, to say the least. It was as if she was being seen naked, something that did not bother her at all, but this was unsettling, discomforting, she somehow felt violated by this darkness, but was too weak to swim away. Instead of fighting as she should have done, and normally would have done, she closed her eyes and let herself sink.

The Sea Lord’s Daughter expected to wake up in the sunken halls of the drowned god along her father and all her men, halls filled with mermen riding giant crabs, and a being with the tail of a fish, the torso of a man and a head which reminisced that of a human, with a beard that reached his chest made not of hair, but of tentacles, teeth twice as sharp as any dagger a man might sport. His eyes were said to be deep pits of black tar, and his voice incomprehensible to those deemed unworthy of being in his hall. This Drowned God sat on a throne made of coral and skulls unmoving until his subjects sent a sacrifice, and when they did… But she did not find herself in his hall. Instead she was in an island, very much surprised to be alive. She remained there for a day or so, used her tendrils to spear fishes, and managed to get herself to the area close to the village hidden in the mist, only that what she found perplexed her. She found a set of stairs that lead up the body of… a creature? She walked up said stars with a freshly killed fish in her mouth. Her tendrils tucked inside her skin. The girl took a moment there to think of what she would do, her hair was drenched, her mouth was bloody, and her stitches were exposed, but she thought she could play this the right way. She pulled her sleeves all the way to her wrists, concealing the stitches that would be visible there. She reached inside her shirt and pulled out her lingerie, tossing it into the waters bellow to make her breasts mark against her shirt. If Sypher was here, this would be her last stand. And if he wasn’t, she was sure that someone would be, preferably a male that she could manipulate with relative ease. The last thing she did was open the first button of her shirt, showing part of her cleavage, but no stitches. “You’re mine, Sypher.” The girl muttered to herself before walking up the remaining part of the stairs.

What she saw was a bunch of people moving things and talking amongst themselves. She continued walking until she saw a rather short man, another one with a hat, and a third man that was talking about losing his cool and hurting someone. He was on the good looking side, she would like to see him try and hurt her though, he might be in for an interesting, and depending on how open he was to new things pleasant, surprise. She bit her lips at the thought, but put a straight face before she tapped the short man’s shoulder. “Excuse me, do any of you know where I could find Mizukage Sypher?”

Ryo: 0
    AC: 0
    OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
    -

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Taorito

Lanfaer

NecroPlant

♒]| Water ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out