Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chasing Your Future: Amaterasu Academy

Back to Guilds

A cool guild. Warning: There may be some explicit language. 

Tags: Anime, Role Playing, Adventure, Drama, Action 

Reply Archives [Old Threads]
FIRST TEACHER MEETING [IN SESSION] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm
User Image
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Matthew nodded and stayed behind as the other teachers got up and left. He glanced at Truitt, the other teacher that stayed behind and ginned before getting up and sitting to a st closer to the headmaster. "I'm assuming you want Lavender and Violet to draw map of Fuzen, right?" He asked with a grin, glancing at the twins.

Tracey is Fabulous

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

The headmaster nodded at his younger brother as he left, and to the other teachers as they exited as well. He turned to Althea when she leaned in to whisper in his ear. He smiled at her words and nodded. He couldn't see why not. He averted his attention to Truitt and nodded in agreement to his wife's praise. "For someone who just got out of university, you've done a rather good job analyzing and thinking about these issues," He said, "We'd like for you to stay behind with us to discuss the infiltration of Fuzen." He gave Truitt a smile before turning his attention to Matthew. He chuckled softly and nodded in response. "Always one step ahead of me, Matthew," He replied. "I'll be right back," Isamu said as he stood up from his chair and headed out the conference room. He headed to the adjacent room to grab a large blueprint paper and several writing utensils. He soon returned to the room and laid those items on the table. "Violet, Lavender, if you may please draw a sketch of Fuzen to the best of your abilities," He requested politely, sitting back down at is chair.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Truitt glanced briefly at Matthew Pierce, too curious not to pause for just a moment. He looked to the headmaster as he was address directly. If he was the blushing sort, he'd be bright red by now. Their praise was flattering and he felt it was undeserved. He didn't think he'd done much to earn it, which only urged him even more to work hard and live up to their compliments. He wondered briefly if they knew how much the school meant to him and how it had changed his and his sister's lives so many years ago. He would do anything for them. He raised his eyebrows when he was invited to stick around. Really? They wanted him to stay? He had to admit he was glad and surprised, as well as honored to be included. He wanted to be as involved as possible, whether he thought he could actually help or not. He nodded respectfully. "Um...yes sir." He took a seat beside Violet and watched with deep interest as the Headmaster left and returned with a blueprint layout for the girls to work with.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:03 pm
Lavender Akiyama
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lavender sat silently as the conversation came to a close, ending with the underground railways - which were very old and probably ridden with vines and wild plant life - and the Vice reiterating the assignments and things needed to be done. She looked at the Headmaster as he adjourned the meeting, dismissing everyone except Violet, Matthew, Truitt, and her. She turned her attention to Truitt, wondering why he was chosen to stay as well. The long distance teacher was new, after all. Maybe Althea and Isamu thought he would make a good addition to the team? Truitt did had some pretty good thoughts and ideas on the matters, after all. She returned her attention to the Headmaster as he got up and left the conference room. When he returned, she stood up from her seat and remained standing. She nodded tersely at the instructions given to Violet and her. "Got it," She replied as she took a pencil and began to sketch a map of Fuzen. She was careful and very articulate, sure to include all the necessary details.

User ImageUser Image
Weapon: None • Status: Okay • OOC: Derp

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Violet glanced at the headmaster and vice when they invited Truitt to stay and be a part of the infiltration team. She lifted a questioning eyebrow. Truitt was only new, of course, and while some of his ideas were fine, he didn't have the experience needed. But she didn't voice any of these opinions of hers and averted her attention to the headmaster as he laid a piece of large, blueprint paper, and pencils on the table. She nodded at the instructions given to Lavender and her. "Got it," She echoed her sister as she grabbed a pencil and assisted her sister with sketching the map. After several minutes of sketching and making sure every detail was added, Violet placed the pencil down and leaned back. She looked at the sketch of the map of Fuzen, crossing her arms over her chest. "I think that's about it," She announced. "Fuzen isn't very big. Well, it wasn't very big the last time we've been there. It may have gotten larger, but... This is from what we remember several years back," She said, turning her head towards the headmaster and vice.

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:38 am
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea stood up and looked at the map as the twins sketched it. After they had finished, she pursed her lips, nodding at Violet's words. "Yes... That is something to think about..." She said. "However, like you had mentioned beforehand, during the conference, Fuzen is a rather impoverished city, with no trade partners. Their economy is in shambles. I assume it is highly unlikely for them to add new buildings and such," She said.

Tracey is Fabulous

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Matthew leaned over the table to take a look at the map. He pushed up his glasses and looked at the vice. "Well, that is true," He agreed. "But instead of building new structures, they could have expanded the city. There are no surround cities for miles around, after all," He said. After saying that, he looked around the room, noticing Truitt Capehart had remained with them. He smiled, then turned to the headmaster. "Oh... Aren't we missing someone?" He asked.

Tracey is Fabulous

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt leaned over slightly to watched carefully as the girls worked out the blueprint from their memory as best as they could. Looked pretty good to him. When it was done, he leaned in more to take a closer look, frown in concentration, trying to memorized the whole thing. He looked up when Althea replied to Violet. She was right about the buildings. He doubted a poor city like that could change very much. But... He rubbed his chin in thought. He paused when Matthew mentioned something about someone missing, then decided to share his thought anyway. "Perhaps this didn't build upwards, but what about downwards? What about underground? If we have underground system, they probably do too."

They told me

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:13 am
Lavender Akiyama
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Lavender sat down on a chair next to Violet after the two were finished sketching the map. The map was very detailed, drawn to the best of their memory of Fuzen years ago. She knew for a fact that this map was an accurate depiction of Fuzen years ago. Violet and her had an eidetic memory and she did not doubt her memory. She turned her head towards her sister as she talked about the map. She nodded in agreement. She then turned her head towards Matthew when he suddenly brought up the subject of a missing teacher. "Katsuo Minami isn't here," She answered his question. She then averted her attention towards to Truitt. "I do not recall discovering an underground system while on our mission there," Lavender stated. She paused. "However, since it is underground, I suppose we could have missed it," She added.

User ImageUser Image
Weapon: None • Status: Okay • OOC: Derp

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Violet was listening intently to the others as they spoke, discussing Fuzen city. She followed along until Matthew suddenly asked a random question,not even pertaining to the topic. She whipped her head towards him, giving him a glare. "Matthew is this even the time?" She asked, sighing softly. She averted her attention towards Truitt, and then her twin. She blinked, gathering her thoughts and searching her memory of that day they infiltrated Fuzen for the first time. "Same. I do no recall an underground system either, however, we did a very thorough search of the city," She stated. She took a moment to pause before speaking again. "Though I do suppose they could have began building underground after..." She added. She leaned back in her chair and crossed her arms over her chest, closing her eyes. She opened her eyes, turning her head to Matthew once more, recalling what he said moments before that idiotic off-topic question. "That's right. They could do that too... And they have... Mysterious and illegal ways of acquiring things..." She said.

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

God of Cataclysm
Vice Captain

Fallen Fairy

8,490 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • First Fall 15

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:10 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt shrugged "It was just an idea..." He glanced at Matthew when Violet replied to him. She seemed awfully annoyed and short-tempered with him. He wondered if there was something going on between them. While they were on the subject of Fuzen's construction, he decided to question some more. "What are their structures like? Alot of small cities take advantage of vertical space, where they lack horizontal. I'm assuming it's mostly tall buildings?"

They told me

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image
校長勇山本

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Isamu sat silently and waited patiently for the girls to finish with the map. After they have done so, he leaned slightly across the table and looked at the map. He nodded and turned to look at Violet. "You bring up a good point, Violet," He agreed as he stroked his stubble. He turned to his wife when she added something to the topic, then at Matthew. He nodded again in agreement, listening carefully. "Katsuo is at an important family meeting today so he could not join us; we shall fill him in on the matters as soon as he returns," He replied to Matthew's question about the missing teacher. He averted his attention to Truitt when he brought up a very good point. He did not recall an underground system either, but like Violet said, Fuzen could have recently built one. "I guess we'll have to find out once we get there," He said. He looked at Truitt and nodded in response to his question. "Yes, many tall buildings. Their citizens are all crammed up in one small space," He replied with a shake of his head.

━━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━☠━━━

Kyoretsuna: Deactivated // Weapon: None // Status: Okay

Tracey is Fabulous

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Aya_224

Goddess of Disaster
Captain

Demonic Fairy

13,165 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

Ƭruitt ℂapehart
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Truitt listened to the Headmaster. He had all the respect and loyalty in the world for him and his wife. He nodded to his answer. He suspected as much. He wondered just how poor Fuzen. He'd never thought to care before. "That must make it awfully hard to move around... How to do we-er-whoever's going, how to they blend in?" He knew next to nothing about Fuzen's culture. He had always treated the city like an ugly disease and stayed away. All he knew were the things that made them the enemy. He only knew why he hated them."

They told me

Anchors_Out_At_Sea

drops of memories

Tracey is Fabulous

Aya_224

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 pm
User Image
Althea Yamamoto
User Image
痛みについての事は、それが感じられことを要求ということである
The thing about pain is that it demands to be felt.

User Image

Althea listened along and turned her head towards Truitt at his next question. "There are many different ways we can go about doing this," She replied, "Fuzen had increased the protection around the city last we've been. We're going to construct a plan and figure who's going in and the jobs of each." She glanced at the teachers. "We can cast a very powerful transformation spell. Or an invisibility spell and along with a familiar."

Tracey is Fabulous

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories
Vice Captain

Sparkling Girl

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

inanis animus
Vice Captain

Dapper Master

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Matthew turned to Violet, which a frown. "violet you;re so mean!" He whined jokingly, fake tears springing out his eyes. He then turned to the headmaster and nodded at his answer, his expression turning serious again. "We never know what's ahead whenever we approach Fuzen, so we always have to be prepared. Violet and Lavender, either one or both, goes in to scope out the place, get intel," He said. "I say we send both girls in. It may be a risk, 2 people, but this situation is quite serious and with 2 people, we could get the job done quicker. I'll be on lookout," He suggested, grinning.

Tracey is Fabulous

Ohime-sama Senpai

drops of memories

FleurDeLyssity

Archives [Old Threads]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items