Welcome to Gaia! ::

Miracle of Life: A Pregnancy Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

A RP guild based around the joy of impending motherhood. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Pregnant, Maternity, Motherhood, Expectant 

Reply The Library
Illegal Affair of the Heart (SD & D-Darkmoon) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm
He believed that she deeply loved him? If only he knew how much, it was in that moment when she started to plan a little something he would hopefully adore to bits.

Mappel kept promising he would never leave but she couldn't help but think that he was probably better off. Go find a beautiful elven woman and just forget about Elvara and the child had even happened.. a mistake. Have a new and normal family too with no complications. But of course she wouldn't ever tell him all of those thoughts in her head. "I know you wont leave us like that which makes you an amazing man for putting up with us " she smiled, guiding him to the sofa so they could both rest.

(You can skip skip if ya wanna (: )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:41 pm
(alright how about they get captured and stuff when she's close to five months? ^^ )

Two Months later....

Thanks to the umbrella missing word slowly got around town about Elvara. Friends were terrified and shocked that they had been friends with a vampire. Though they kept it a secret and held a town meeting one day while she slept.

They would set a trap for her and capture that wicked creature and the man she hypnotized to fall for her. As the months passed that didn't really stop her from going out and gorging herself on human blood.

Mappel found that even in her most vicious and darkest forms, that her eyes reflected nothing but love for him. That led to some wild love nights together but there was always this nagging feeling in the back of his mind. Were they really safe?

Sure this town had a large population, so even now that she was heading close to five months, it wouldn't be a problem if some of them vanished. Though it wasn't just some, Mappel sadly discovered that she would round people up, trap them, and then go wild for blood.

Tonight she had left like always earlier in the night. Mappel got used to staying up all night and sleeping during the day with her. Using his magic he turned the couch into a romantic, and soft, bed of plants and flowers for them. Never again did he mention upstairs or the crib, and like usual Mappel waited for her to enter either very seductively drunk, or not. Either way the pregnancy caused her hormones to be everywhere.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:21 pm
Elvara had noticed her umbrella was gone after a few weeks but she gathered that her pregnancy brain must of misplaced in the house or even upstairs.. which she still wouldn't dare to explore.

Her hunger had been taking over more as each day came to close. Some nights she never had the chance to even see Mappel, too busy making a meal out of everything and anyone. At one of her desperate points, she even killed livestock to full-fill her needs. She however didn't tell Mappel about it because he never usually asked questions when it came to her feedings so she thought it was fine to keep him in the dark a little. Elvara however did have a little secret up her selves, just for Mappel.

That night she wasn't out all hours like she usually was nor was she drunk on the red stuff. Elvara had been trying to keep away from the home till she calmed down and got to her normal self. "Mappel? Are you here?" she called out, taking off the coat she didn't really need.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:49 pm
He heard her call for him. Standing up he appeared from the darkness of their home to greet her. Her larger bump, now sticking out quite a bit, was the first thing you noticed about her now, as well as her "healthier" looking body.

The blood was kind of helping her keep her new curves on, and he liked it. Walking over he kissed her lips softly as he placed a hand on the front of her bump feeling her outie navel.

"How was it my love? Did you both get your fill?" he cooed feeling movement within her.

Looking down he stared at her belly and rubbed it softly, pure love in his eyes. Though tonight their child was feeling sluggish and obviously full as well. Smiling he kissed her lips once more and happily lifted Elvara into his arms. "I love you both. I'm so happy and proud!" he cooed.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:09 pm
She raised one brow, wondering why the house was so dark. Was Mappel depressed or something? Though he may of simply just woken up late, hopefully. "Well, we sort of did." Elvara smiled, kissing him back for his first kiss of the day. "But I rushed to get things done.. because.. someone decided to move today for the first time and I wanted you to feel but.. I think they have gone to sleep right now" she told him, running a cold hand through his said "Sorry, but if you poke them I little they might wake up"

It was then that Mappel suddenly picked her up, making Elvara squeal in shock and burst out laughing. She was surprised he could even pick her up. "What are you doing?" she chuckled before she had to ask something that was bugging her. "Why haven't you lit the candles? Are all the burned out?" The dark didn't bother her because she lived in it, but the warm glow was still lovely.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:53 pm
Mappel carried her to their bed and cuddled up with her. "No reason, I just felt like keeping things dark tonight. I know how much you like it and I figure we can cuddle while you digest some my love." he cooed warmly.

Lifting up her dress to expose her bump he rested his head on it and listened to the beating heart inside of her. He loved doing this and he gave it a kiss as he sensed their little one floating around happily. Elvara needed her rest and slowly he took off her shoes and began to massage her cold feet.

"I haven't seen you all day, I just wanted to be with you, for the rest of the night. Wow your ankles are swollen!" he said feeling how puffy they were. Did she really notice?

Staring at her he gave her a sly grin. "Well there IS something I kind of wanted to try out..watch." With the snap of his fingers the room was suddenly filled with beautiful dimmed green lights.

The light floated around them giving off the impression they were in an enchanted forest alone. Thanks to the soft leaf bed it felt that way. Crawling over to her, Mappel took off his shirt and kissed her lips. Taking her hands he placed them on his chest so she could feel his beating heart.

Cuddling her close he lay there smiling. Using his magic he moved one of the lights to his hands and cupped them. Placing the light in her hands he began to hum softly.

"These lights are from the Lantern Trees around my home. On certain nights when the moon is full they burst into life causing a cascade of brilliance all around. Elvara...I want to take you there. I...want to marry you. " he said softly.

"I had held my desires because I didn't want to cause pain to you, but now that you are carrying my child I think it's time. Maybe we can live together in the trees. Raise a family. Or we could return here and do the same. I just want you with me, I want to be bound to you forever. Please become my wife. It is the only thing that my heart yearns for." he proposed.

Kissing her cheek he lay there now rubbing her belly and hopefully sharing a romantic moment with her. "You are a jewel that I stumbled upon. A Dark Jewel that sparkles with a gorgeous and soft dark light. In my eyes you are not a monster or whatever else you think you are. Elvara, I have not run away because there is no other woman my heart would burn for. There is a softness I see within you as well. Together we are protecting our miracle. I want to fill your home with love, so that all the pain will vanish."  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:37 pm
The sofa didn't feel like is usually did. There were no springs digging into her back or the touch of the blanket they usually slept under so Mappel got some warmth. His reasons for no lights on were simple, just wanted to cuddle in the dark. But her hormonal mind translated that to 'you're a bit big and I don't really want to see that'.

Her ankles were swollen? She had no idea until Mappel mentioned it. It didn't cause her any pain or discomfort so she didn't see why he was fussing over it.

The way he was acting was so very strange. Yes he was usually that cuddly but the whole light thing made her suspicious. When he then asked her watch, Elvara had no idea what she was meant to be looking for until the whole room twinkled with little lights. She had never seen anything like it for, watching in awe. To her it looked like little fireflies in to room, but this awe was interrupted when Mappel suddenly took his shirt off which was a delightful sight to see. Even feeling his heart on her finger tips made her smile. She had always found his heartbeat to be an amazing thing considering she had none, it was precious to her.

Mappel told her that the beautiful lights came from his homeland. To her just one room looked amazing and couldn't imagine what a whole forest would look like. "Excuse me?" she said quiet as a mouse. "You want to... marry me?" Elvara asked but knew she heard him right.

For a while she had wondered why he never took that leap with her, but it all made sense now, he was thinking of her feelings first which she admired. But she had her answer anyway; "You know.. you didn't have to do all of this, even though it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen because.. either way.. I'd of said yes"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:37 pm
He kissed her passionatly under the soft candlelight. His strong arms holding her gently as his loving eyes gaze deep into hers. Her belly softly pressed into his, the elf felt her warm stomach move a bit. Pulling away he lay next to her happily, his hand soothingly rubbing the top of her pale stomach.

"Tomorrow night, we shall pack and leave for my home city. To marry and get a blessing. Then we can settle down in the protection of the trees, and have a family. I love you..I hope being married again won't be too painful." he stated with concern.

It was a risk he wanted to take, he knew her husband was killed while she was Human. Mappel hoped he would live up to her expectations. "My love, how are you feeling this night?" he purred romantically holding her softly. A hand touching her cold cheek. He was glad to be with her once more, he had missed her deeply.  

Stardust Drifter

Shuffled Ornament

15,375 Points
  • Amateur Decorator 50
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Quiet Sniper

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm
She found herself lost in moment of warm kisses and holding eachother like lovers were meant to do. Elvara loved this man, for a while she didn't want to admit it in fear of everything repeating itself but she couldn't deny it.

It was only after they were cuddled up close together that what he said finally hit her. Mappel wanted them leave, to live with his people. She didn't really know what to think about it and sat up from their cuddle on the romantic looking sofa. "You want us to move?" she asked him, making sure what she heard was correct. "I think we need to talk about something as big as that.." Deep down she didn't want to move, it was the only thing she had left to remind herself that she was human once and all the happy memoires the walls kept. It had also been her home for so long, to go anywhere else would've been strange. "Are you not happy here with me?"  
The Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff