Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply one on one rps
the smallest empire Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:35 am
"I dont know." Zim muttered soudnign annoyed. "I've never had hafl thses things and I dont' even have a word to discribe it so I'm going to ignore it! Or if I fidn a way to stab it I will." The last part for more for hislef than dib.
Hate was soemthign new of all to well though he consdiered obession his seocnd most promenat emoiton, wierd that they somehow merged itno soemthig esle he dindt even know or understand. "I tkae it it's normal for two differnet emotiosn to bleed togather and make somehtign else than? Becuase that's what happening with eveyrhting. Ghah!" Rolling aorund on the grass once agian and cuasing strange looks once agian.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:59 am
Dib ignored the lookds, he got them alot and so he didnt care if people saw them. "Well...yes...and sometimes they turn into something else...like at first i hated you...then became obbssesed with you...to ware i respected you and even started to like some things about you...to well now ware, if i ever decide to give in and mate, i would like it to be you i mate with" he said blushing a little "Not that i will ofcorse im jest saying it wouldnt be alright bit you dont have to worry. " he said and rolled on his side and decided to give Zim a little hug for a moment "in time the more you get used ti the easer it will be and you can be your normal Zim self again."

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 am
"Zim wihses ot be Zim now." Zim said while kicking the air wiht o real enthusiasim but not seeming to midn Dib hugging him. "Same though perhapes not wiht the mating .. I dont' know that aspect of myslef is in feeling just yet .." He was htnakful he had donwed a whole package of gummies bear,s sour cherry balls and a whole package of pixie sticks,m he was pretty docile at the moemtn for it.
"You cna htnak my snackign formy seeming clam mood, otherwsie Zim woudl be sooting and burngin things left and right." Suragr made them hav eenergy but if tkaen in acessive amounts was clamign for them, Zim didn't know why he had eaten so much ealrir that day but now .. he was htnakf ul he had.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:50 pm
Dib laughed a little "You are still Zim...you jest finding out new parts of Zim" he said thinking it was a little cute though. "as for the 'mateing' thing...you dont ever have to feel it...i thought it be better to let you know...so i dont have to do any weird expaning " he really did not want to get cought doing anything and then need to explane it to Zim after, doing it now would help with that. He said and got up "well speeking of food i need to restalk the house with some things i can eat...and were almost out od super soure charie balls to...gussing you want more of those" he said thinking it was cute how zim liked those so much.

-that night in zims base-

It really was nice Dib thought that Zim more or less make a small apartment in his base for him. jest a room with a bed would be nice, and granted it kind of was that but it was set up more like a hotel room, with a small kitchen and bathroom he could use. He guessed it was because of the fact that he was Zims leader now but still it was nice. He had a pair of sweatpaints on after he took a shower and took the elavator to the living room. "what ya watching" he asked after he got a soda and sat on the couch.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:56 pm
"Nothing because nothing is on." Zim replied sounding bored out of his mind. He wondered why he bothered watching TV half the time when it was just booing stupidity all the time.
"Least I cna trust you in the bathroom alone now. Considering that one time I cuaght you trying to kill yourself." Zim didn't know why the memroy came ot hi suddenly sense the icident took place over half a year ealrier nealry a year in fact but Zim foudn Dib nealry dead in his own bahtroom. the human stupidly asked why he didnt' just let him die and Zim flat out said 'Because your a moron! .. But I still need you." He had muttered the last part but Dib heard it. At the time Zim hand't escaclty knew what his own words fully meant, hell he still didn't!
/least now tey were somehwat tnagiable for him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:22 pm
"I was having a heard time going cold turkey after i got out of the crazy house when i did that you know that" Dib said. since that had been mostly what caused his little act. He wasnt thinking clearly and was in alot of pain, who wouldnt think death seemed like a good idea at a time like that. "Im better now...mostly because of you" he said with a little blush. sure at first he hated Zim for saving him but now he was greatful for it. "ha...iv owed you my life for nearly a year now...i guess now were even in a way" He saved Zim and gave him a reasion to keep going and a year ago Zim saved him.
"haha well there are other things besides tv we could do...but you dont play games do you" he said taking his glassess off to clean off a smuge on them. "most of the time i watch you but i guess i cant really since i all but live here now. "

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:31 pm
Zim hadn't thaught of it in that way before, them suddnely being even when it came to saving and sparing each other's lives. At the time he wans't sure why he seemed to so evidnet on saving the human to this day he wanst entirely sure ehtier.
"Ihad to watch Gir but .. your not as destructive as he was. and it is reather hard to wathc someone in the same base as you." Glancing over at the human and noticing the sacrs linning his body Zim remebere dhe'd been the cause of all of them. Irken culture foudn battle scars for attractive tan those who were unscathed by battle. ANd injury accuried in the name of hte empire was a badge of honor and was consdred highly attractive.
Severle of which he was sprsied that Dib even surivved like the one jst barley below his neck and color bone and another that had nealry peiced the obys' heart.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:29 pm
Dib looked at the alien from the corner of his eye feeling that he was being looked at and blushed a little. "I can put a shirt on if you....wait is that the shirt i gave you when i first found you" he asked jest noticeing Zim wairing it again, he didnt think that zim would like it that much, he could pull his legs and arms in and pratacly be in a little caccoon shirt thing. though it was kind of cute he thought.
"Ha how muc you wana bet some of the people around here think were gay now" he said, two teenage boys living togather is a commen thing, but there will always be those people that will think the worst jest because they dont like something.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:34 pm
Zim blinked and stared down at the shirt he was indeed wearing. His face felt warmeer for ose reaosn at bieng accidnetly caught. "If you don't want me wearing it than say so." Zim muttrered defessnivly while staring at the screen but nto acutlaly wathicng it. "And I do not like it as you claim I am weairng it simply becuase .. I can!" He blurted out feeling annoyed that he had been accidnelty cuaght in his own little mess up.
"Besides whats your excuse fo rwlaking aorund partically unclothed with your scars showing?" He demanded.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 pm
"I usaly sleep like this you should know that you break into my room enough when im sleeping" Dib said, why put all his cloths on when he was goint to go to bed anyway. "and what about my scars...you gave me mose of them...i would think Irkens like scars" he said looking down at himself before looking over to Zim.
He noticed his face became a little darker green "A-are you....blushing Zim" he asked smiling a little. Maybe this wasnt as hopleless as he thought . "you can keep the shirt...it looks good on you..." he said knowing that Zim wanted more than anyting in the past to jest please his tallest, and he was pleased indeed. He lightly reached over and started to pet the Likku putting more preasure at the base then getting a lightet touch at the ends

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:57 pm
"It's considered an appealing trait! What are you doing!" Zim blurtedout beofre he coudl stop himself and ressumed hwen Dib suddnely touched his Lekku again.
Damnit....
"Is there ... a reason... you persist in this?" He asked, yes Dib was his Tallest now and pelaseing him was demanded in his programing but Zim understood that it was imply becuase Dib saved him. The human ddint' want to be fallowed or treated like a leader so the Irken kept his programing nautre to himself as best as possilbe.
Not easy mind you consdering everything.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:04 pm
"I like the way they feel...its relaxing to do this for me" Dib said with a smile to Zim and it really was and there was nothing else to do so why not "Here on Earth in the past at least, leaders had to serve there people...so this is the least i can do for you after you helped me lose those assyslame house people trying to take me back" he said and he did think that Zim deserved something "and i dont know what a normal gift a tallest gives to soulders for a good job is. so this seems like its the next best thing" he really thought he shouldnt jest take without giving something
"...i dont want you to think of me like you think of your last leaders after all..."

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:08 pm
"I already know your not.." Zim muttered out and whatever this hwole nonesense of leaders serving their underlings was he didnt' see that was effeective in the least. "Eart terms aren't Irken terms Dib.." He told him though his lekku relaxed alittle feelign more corntable that they wouldn't be hurt accidnelty.
"Your not them Dib .. dont' see how you could be any worse.." That was suppost to come out somehtign like a compliemtn but the human was smart enogh to figure it out, hoepfully. "And I got ride of those humans beucase I dislie your race, your the exception tot hat now, but the others /// expendable to me."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:29 pm
Dib mentlaly smacked himself again for souding so stupid he should not even talk half the time. "youed be the only one that thinks im not expendabul...it seems its the other way around to everyone else" he said but he was glad for it none the less. after all Zim was all he had.
"Sorry for acting weird....my heads a little foggy...im trying not to get to deep into my head right now...doing this helps" well there was more they could do that would help to but right now when he was inbetween his sanity and insanity he couldnt tell what he did sometimes. well atlseas what his body did bit most of the time he didnt react to anything.

anubisgirl
Vice Captain

SinnerShadow
Vice Captain

Obsessive Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:40 pm
Zim coudl understand that. Consnalty trpped between one extreme or another but never bieng albe to find a sense of blance unless it came form a sick sorce.
Tallest Dib may be to him now but they were still on some extent frienimies if that was the right word for it. Yes Dib had used it bothered and Zim coudl admit that he liked the word it fit very well.
"If you like the scars os much Dib I cna always give you knew ones... Those are old by my stnadards." Zim noted allowed though harming one's tallest was formbdden him and Dib had .. a nice little exception.

one on one rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff