Welcome to Gaia! ::

MoonStar High

Back to Guilds

A High School where strange students go to learn 

Tags: Vampire, Demon, goddess, Night, school 

Reply Bel'tha'go
Keh'Jan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:58 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Selene nodded.
” thanks, where should I be and when?”
Selene asked

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:14 pm
Zenith walked with Selene down the hall, passing the doors containing failed or in progress U.O.W.'s to the lift elevator, "Well, I would imagine that the vyre would go to the indoctrination chambers on level B10, near the med wing, so that would be a good place to start. From there, you can take the vents to another lift and go down to level B50, that's where the ASV is kept.", Zenith said as he stepped onto the lift. After Selene was on board, Zenith activated the lift to rise, "I'll be sent to the front lines with the rest of the Technomancers and Soldats so we'll have to part ways for a time, there's no way around it unless you and the vyre plan on stowing away in my ManaMech. Due to the high level of energy output that will occur once the battle starts, I wouldn't recommend that course of action but I can only suggest what you should do. I'll do my best to keep Bel'tha'gian casualties low, the Technomancer's are on my side in this matter so they will aid in the cause but the Soldats answer to Parallax so I can't make any guarantees. When the ship takes off, Parker will begin infecting the systems while keeping the ASV airborne, while I want you and the vyre to keep the personnel busy so that they can't perform an emergency landing. Radio me when the systems go offline and the Technomancers and I will swarm the ship from the outside. If all goes as planned, we can stop Parallax before he even begins and return peace to Keh'Jan and Bel'tha'go, using the ASV as an orbital defense station instead of a weapon of war.", Zenith explained as the lift display stopped on B10, the blast doors hissing open to a smoke filled hallway with red alerts blaring down the hall as the sounds of suppressive gun shots echoed out, "Be careful, there are still Soldats here, but that means that Lt. Colonel Tenza is as well. She can divert the Soldats' attention from you and the vyre."  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:12 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene nodded and looked at the map on the omni-tool.
” good, ill make my way to Rosa and then to the ASV. And when Parker starts her job ill take care of the crew and Parallax till you get there. You can talk to me though my omni-tool if you need to. ”
Selene typing on her omni-tool.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:41 am
two Soldats were sitting in the gate house playing cards when a third called down "hey guys, I think you should wake the sergeant, we got a lot of movement out there." one of the soldat and the table walked up to the tower while the other went to the barracks. "what do you see?"
the other tapped his viewfinder and magnified the image "it looks like some of our scouts, but there's something off about them, they aren't responding to their communicators. and there's other out there with them, a lot of them."
from down below they heard a shout "OPEN THE GATES!" the soldat looked down to see their sergeant walking from the barracks. "repeat that sir?" the lookout asked. "YOU HEARD ME, OPEN THE GATES!" the sergeant yelled as he walked up the ramp towards them. the two guards looked at each other "but sir, we were given orders not to open them until we received the verification codes."
The sergeant stopped before them looked into there eyes "you have the verification codes, they are friendly troops." his voice took on a strange resonance as the guards faces went slack. "yes sir, we have the verification codes." turning to the other guard, he motioned to the control panel. "let them in."
As soon as the gates were open, the guards turned to their commander and saw the barrel of his pistol aimed at them. "you are relieved." and pulled the trigger twice, bolts of negative energy slamming into them, then shot the control panel to prevent the gates from closing.
with a grin, Discord dropped her illusion and watched as Val's army approached, the real sergeant and the guard sent to retrieve him, dead in the barracks and infected with the blight "I did my part, the rest is all yours Pain"  

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 am
Zenith nodded to Selene, "Understood. Here's to the revolution of Keh'Jan, good luck, miss 'Survivor'.", he said confidently, as he straightened his stance and gave a Kehjani salute before the lift began to rise. On the Outer Deck, the mass of the Kehjani military gathered into battalions, over 5000 Soldats standing at full attention as legions of mech drones lined up behind a grand platform that Colonel Parallax stood upon. The Colonel eyed the organic soldiers with disgust in his electronic eye and a sly smirk on his face, "Such ignorant fools.", the Colonel thought as the sounds of several lift platforms echoed through the air, his gaze falling upon the Technomancer Commander's platform first, "And the final pawn arrives.", the synthetic Colonel thought, as his glance turned to the two remaining platforms. Upon each lift was a massive black steel container banded in reinforced Caelium bands, one easily twice the size of the other. On the smaller crate, the Greek Alpha symbol was etched into the steel, while the larger had the Beta mark. Parallax crossed his arms as he turned to look at Zenith as the Technomancer stepped onto the platform, "Impeccable timing, Commander. We may now proceed.", the Colonel said as Zenith gave his superior a salute. "Sir. Shouldn't we wait for the Lt. Colonel?", Zenith asked with respect, an amused chuckling coming from the synthetic Colonel, "Lt. Colonel Tenza will not be joining the assault, Commander. I have other uses for her on the ASV, but you are the spearhead of this operation. Now that you are here, you can rally the Soldats and begin the fireworks. Please, proceed, Commander.", Parallax said with a disturbingly sinister distortion in his voice. Zenith glared from behind his reflective visor at the synthetic Colonel before turning to look at the awaiting legion of soldiers, 50 battalions of 100 Soldats each and 250 Technomancers all awaiting orders.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:20 am
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene walked over to the vent and opened it up. Crawling in Selene made her way to Rosa, having to use her biotics at times.
” I hope they don't have a way to detect me or my biotics.”
Selene said, kicking at a fan to stop it.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:57 pm
Rosa crouched around a corner far down the smoky Med Bay corridor, a Kehjani pistol in her grip as she tried to get a look around the corner as incoming shots whizzed past. "Don't move, vyre!", a Soldat called out from down the corridor with an authoritative tone, him and three other Soldats making a semi circle around Lt. Colonel Tenza while firing warning shots down the corridor to discourage the vampire. Rosa cursed to herself, throwing her arm around the corner and taking several blind shots before darting from her crouched position away from the Soldats. The hall stretched on a ways before turning right into a dead end, "Well...", Rosa huffed, turning to aim her pistol at the turn as a swift Soldat rounded the corner trying to catch up with the vyre. "Back off!", Rosa growled before firing a solid crystalline slug through the Soldat's knee as he attempted to sight her with his rifle. With a scream of agony, the Soldat dropped before the vyre with blood pooling fast around his leg, "Oh, and you were so close.", Rosa said with a joking sarcasm as the sound of metallic boots came echoing from beyond the corner. Rosa eyed the wounded Soldat maliciously, terror filling his pained face as the vampire's crimson eyes flashed with hunger. Rosa snatched the Soldat up by the coat and held him facing towards the oncoming squad, her left arm clenched around his neck while she twisted his arm back with her right as the other Soldats plus the Lt. Colonel rounded the turn. Tzen glared at Rosa with malice as she aimed her pistol, trying to sight the vyre without risking the Soldat, "Just give up! You can't escape!", the Lt. Colonel shouted, the three Soldats leveling their rifles. Rosa narrowed her vicious glance at the Lt. Colonel, pulling tight with her left arm before plunging her fangs into the Soldat's neck with blood flecking her face as she drains the soldier of life as his comrades watch in horror. Lt. Colonel Tenza growled in rage and opened fire, the crystalline projectiles spearing into the drained husk of the fallen Soldat as Rosa released her meat shield with a crazed smirk on her face, "Alright, you b***h! You brought this on yourself.", Rosa hissed, her careful demeanor becoming something more wicked as the fresh blood fuels her vampiric body. The vyre dashed foreward at inhuman speed, her body evaporating into a cloud of red mist that filled the hallway in a blood crimson haze. Tzen stepped into a defensive stance as she grabbed a phase hilt from her hip, holding it in her off hand while carefully sweeping the hazy corridor with her pistol. A dark silhouette dashed through the mist to the left most Soldat, drawing the Lt. Colonel's aim before the Kehjani soldier's neck twisted sharply, the sickly snap of bone echoing in the fog as the shadow disappeared and the Soldat's body fell to the floor. Tzen cursed as she tried to spot the vyre somewhere in the mist, "Stay alert, men. Keep your eyes...", the Lt. Colonel began, before the shade stepped out of the fog before the rightmost Soldat, gripping him by the next and, with unholy strength, lifting him up by one hand while plunging a vicious looking claw through his skull, his terrified screams cut short as the vyre vanished once more. Tzen backed up, utterly horrified by the situation as she looked to the last Soldat, his face frozen in fear, "Come on! We have to move!", she called out to the soldier, before he shakily turned around. The Soldat looked at the Lt. Colonel with terror present in his eyes, "We can't run...It'll find us...", the Soldat said, his fear filled tones becoming calmer as his vision trails off, the irises of his eyes beginning to glow bright red. Rosa's amused chuckles echoed through the blood mist ominously, "He's all mine now. But, I don't need this marionette so why don't I just cut his strings?", the Vyre mused with sinister intent as the Soldat began to draw his pistol, aiming the Caelium plated weapon to his head. Tzen's eyes widened as she became paralyzed with shock and fear, "No...No, don't..", she muttered, dropping her pistol as she pleaded with the vampire. The Soldat looked at the Lt. Colonel with hypnotized eyes, "...Sorry, Lt. Colonel...", the enthralled soldier said blankly before squeezing the trigger, the crystalline projectile giving off a bright flash before putting the Soldat down. Tzen slumped against the wall, shock filling her eyes as the mist begins to recede, Rosa walking out of the fog to stand before the frightened Lt. Colonel as the last wisps of blood mist seep into the air vents above.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:16 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene moved forward falling down and landing between Rosa and Tzen, her body surrounded by her biotics.
” Rosa, stop. We need her, and she needs us. I found Firin and hes been indoctrinated but hes creating a revolution, she's on his side.”
Selene said in a strong commanding voice, her voice stating her dominance, power and command.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:29 pm
Rosa looked past Selene to Tzen with a satisfied smirk on her blood stained face, "You don't say. Good to know.", the vyre said, running a finger across the blood on her face and licking it clean as she turned from the terrified Lt. Colonel. Tzen stared with frightened malice at the vampiric woman, "You vile demonic leech...", she whispered between startled breaths, before glaring to Selene. "And you...Why the Commander would decide to spare you is beyond me...", she growled, turning her shaken gaze from the both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:43 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene turned around to face Tzen, glaring at her. Selene picked her off the ground with ease, her biotics flaring around her.
” you better watch what you say Lt. Colonel because if you piss me off I let her drink you dry, then ill give you some medi-gel, it will keep you alive so she can drink you dry again. You got it.”
Selene barked out in a dark commanding voice, her cybernetics eyes having red rings light up around the iris, scars along her face giving a soft red glow.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:50 pm
Tzen glared back at Selene with furious intensity before closing her eyes with a stressful sigh, "Fine! Do whatever you please, if the Commander let you go then he must have his reasons. But, keep that...thing...away from me!", the Lt. Colonel growled, pointing her phase hilt at Rosa with her thumb hovering over the button should the vyre make any unsavory moves. Rosa shrugged, "Fine by me, I didn't intend on holding your hand anyway.", the vampire chimed with a superior tone, walking to the end of the hall to peer around the corner, making sure the coast was clear.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:03 pm
Firin Rai

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene dropped Tzen, and walked out not caring.
” forget being secret, were not far from the destination I need to go, and dont worry ill take care of any soldiers.”
Selene said walking out, het biotics still moving around her, her hands clinched ready to use her biotics.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:22 pm
Pain paced before his army, his lust for the fighting to come warring with his orders to wait for the signal. He looked back at the 400 blighted warriors behind him, unfazed by the murderous glare he gave them, before turning his gaze back to the city of Keh'Jan. fantasies of the blood and death he will bring playing in his thoughts.
Off in the distance a light flashed above the gate to the city. The signal! with a blood curdling scream of horrendous ecstasy, Pain lead the charge to the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:18 am
Discord couldn't believe her eyes "What is that idiot doing?! I didn't give the signal yet!" A flash of light caught her eye. The control panel she shot was throwing out bright sparks "Oh no" casting out her thoughts, Discord tried to make contact with Pain but was blocked by a wall of rage and bloodlust clouding his mind. "What should I do?" she said, biting her thumbnail. "Master? We have a problem... Pain has started the attack, but the Keh'Janni army hasn't left yet." Silence. "WHAT?!" Discord dropped to her knees from the pain filling her head "It wasn't my fault! He attacked before we were ready and now I can't reach him" tears were falling from her eyes as she held herself from the pain. there was silence for a moment "very well, what's done is done. prepare for my arrival, we will need all the power we can get."  

Valmeero

2,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Zenith stood on the platform overlooking the army at his command, taking a firm stance as he glanced over the awaiting Soldats, "Loyal soldiers of Keh'Jan. Our Emperor has spoken and the time for glory is now! The Emperor has promised a coming change and you shall not be disappointed, your patience will be rewarded in the end. Our technology will triumph over any adversary, our superior force stronger than any...", the Commander spoke, his voice synthesizer amplifying his tone until a rising alarm cut through the air, sounds of gun shots echoing from the spire stairs as static crackled over Zenith's com channel, "Sir! They're attacking! Oh, GODS! WHAT IN SHAR'S NAME IS THAT THING!", a terrified voice called out for help, before silence cut him off. Zenith looked around for the Colonel to find he had disappeared, "Damnit!", he cursed as he looked out to the crowd of riled up Soldats, "Everyone! Battle stations! Defensive squads by the stair, Second defense encircle the Spire Hub! Everyone else, fan out to the kill boxes and keep steady, Technomancers and Uni-Corps, to your mechs, go GO!!!", the Technomancer Commander shouted, his amplified voice thundering across the Outer Deck as the Soldats and Technomancers assume their positions. Zenith looked off to the U.O.W. holding tanks, specifically at the Alpha, "Looks like I don't have much choice...", he growled to himself as he began to dash through the crowd, pooling air energy into his metal plated boots for extra speed and maneuverability.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff