Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Izzy's Plot Thread! (All images updated & all open for plots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:54 pm
Izzy Makani
Oh she's lovely Kitania! I would love for her to be part of Alikosa's plot! I'm currently just waiting on his growth to adult and he'll be ready to go a Viking to capture her. ^.^

Yay! Did you want any kind of RP before he grows into an adult, or did you want to wait until he is an adult? Either way works for me. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:23 am
Lady Kitania

Yay! Did you want any kind of RP before he grows into an adult, or did you want to wait until he is an adult? Either way works for me. :3

Well since he grew overnight I'd prefer their first meeting be the moment of capture during his first Viking/raid. I can start something up over the weekend. I'm on a bit of a hiatus so my replies will be kinda slow but I will reply as I can. ^^

Also I noticed Magna gave you one of Per'roth's new cubs. I would love to get some rp with him as well. Per is owned by my lady Mavi'dunani and I would love for your cub to meet her and her daughter whom is still a juve at the current moment. If your interested we could do an rp with one or both of them I don't mind either way. ^^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:09 pm
Izzy Makani
Well since he grew overnight I'd prefer their first meeting be the moment of capture during his first Viking/raid. I can start something up over the weekend. I'm on a bit of a hiatus so my replies will be kinda slow but I will reply as I can. ^^

Also I noticed Magna gave you one of Per'roth's new cubs. I would love to get some rp with him as well. Per is owned by my lady Mavi'dunani and I would love for your cub to meet her and her daughter whom is still a juve at the current moment. If your interested we could do an rp with one or both of them I don't mind either way. ^^

All of the above sounds good! I've been itching to RP my little cheetah cubbin, so RP with both Mavi and her daughter would be most amazing! They can be separate or the same RP. Either way completely works for me. <3

Whenever you're ready to start something up for Aziza and Alikosa, just shoot me a quote or PM! :3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 am
Lady Kitania

All of the above sounds good! I've been itching to RP my little cheetah cubbin, so RP with both Mavi and her daughter would be most amazing! They can be separate or the same RP. Either way completely works for me. <3

Whenever you're ready to start something up for Aziza and Alikosa, just shoot me a quote or PM! :3

I have a bit of bad news but before I tell you I want to say I am still interested in both the rp's with your cheetah boy and the alikosa/Aziza plot if you still are. Sadly though I am gonna have to postpone them both for a few weeks. I am going to have to pawn my computer to pay my electric bill but I got a job and I start sometime after Saturday so it will only be there till I can get the money to get it back out of pawn which should be no less than a month. If you want to cancel the Aziza plot I understand but if you are willing to wait I will be back and still interested when I return. <3  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:04 pm
Izzy Makani
I have a bit of bad news but before I tell you I want to say I am still interested in both the rp's with your cheetah boy and the alikosa/Aziza plot if you still are. Sadly though I am gonna have to postpone them both for a few weeks. I am going to have to pawn my computer to pay my electric bill but I got a job and I start sometime after Saturday so it will only be there till I can get the money to get it back out of pawn which should be no less than a month. If you want to cancel the Aziza plot I understand but if you are willing to wait I will be back and still interested when I return. <3

I don't mind that at all. I'm in no particular rush or anything. You just focus on getting things in good order for yourself. I'll still be here when you get back. I hope everything goes well, especially your new job. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:43 am
note to self need to add halisi to the cub post and move nina, jia, titaia, alikosa, sauda and hok'ee to the adult section  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:27 am
Daddy and son + daughter rp?
As in Buluu, Muraco and Ami?

+ Like, when Muraco comes to the pride to stay with his brother ( you can add your boy too ) ? Maybe I'll even throw in Emi and you can throw in Ami's twin? X3 Big familyish rp. smile but just for the two of us~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:56 am
Chi Sohma
Daddy and son + daughter rp?
As in Buluu, Muraco and Ami?

+ Like, when Muraco comes to the pride to stay with his brother ( you can add your boy too ) ? Maybe I'll even throw in Emi and you can throw in Ami's twin? X3 Big familyish rp. smile but just for the two of us~
I would be willing to give it a whirl. I dont have my computer right now so it may take a bit to type out my posts but I would quote you in the main thread when it was completely done. I would be using a phone to do the post. That would be why it would take so long.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:52 am
Note to self: kawaida has grown to adult and needs updating with the other.

sorry everyone computer still in pawn. Please dont give up on me. All plots i still want to do as long as everyone is still willing to wait a bit longer. If not please do let me know or i will be messaging everyone to make sure your still in for the plots. Again i am terribly sorry for the giant wait time from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 pm
Izzy Makani

I hope everything is okay with your computer still! D:  

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:18 pm
Lady Kitania
Izzy Makani

I hope everything is okay with your computer still! D:

Well I ended up having to get a new computer. XP It's not exactly what I thought it was going to be. It's m desktop than a laptop. It's portable but it takes a huge duffle bag to carry the monitor. It was my own mistake really so I just gotta live with it. I am able to make replies to rp's but since it's not as portable as I'd hoped getting to internet access will be difficult until I can get internet at home. If you would prefer to just cancel our plot I will understand. Things on my end have just been very messed up and I do appologize about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:16 am
All character pics are officially up to date even if they aren't in the right posts right now. ^^  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:39 am
Izzy Makani

Nono, all good. My lioness hasn't been used in so long. A little bit longer won't hurt her at all. I don't mind waiting. I just hope everything is okay for you. <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:08 am
Ok so this has been updated with all but familiars. I also started a plot recovery thread. feel free to post any plots we had planned there if your interested or if you would rather not continue too.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:41 am
Izzy Makani
Cub Priority!

Jia'Li, Kuroi'Nera
User Image
Looking For
Pride RP: She is in need of rp big time so any Kuroi'Nera members who could help out would be apprieciated.
Family rp: I'm not exactly sure who all owns members of her family but anyone who might and would like rp would be greatly loved.
Friends: She has a plot to leave Kuroi'Nera at Adol so I'd love to get her a couple of pals in Kuroi before she has to leave that way she always has connections to the pride beyond her family.

Kawaida, Iknimaya
User Image
Looking For
Friends: Kawaida is not very social so she wouldn't have more than one or two close friends. Being part of the royal family I would want those friends to not be all in awe of her status or anything of that nature but just treat her like a normal little cub. And any gender would be good for her but she is a very mellow girl and not one for a lot of activity.
Family rp: Her family is a big one so I know there are a lot for her to meet. I'd love for her to get a good amount of rp with her litter mates and her older siblings as well.
Future Mate: This plot could begin now with her meeting her future mate as a cub or could wait until she is an adult to begin. I just want to find a male to compliment her perhaps an active male who knows how to open her up and get her to really 'play'.

Hok'ee, Kuroi'Nera possibly rogue
User Image
Looking For
Pride rp:
Friends:

Rei, Kuroi'Nera
User Image
Looking For
Pride rp:
Friends:
Family RP:

Abidemi, Mwezi'Johari