Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Welcome! [ Free Hugs Inside!! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to the guild! Have some free gold
  +1
View Results

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:12 am
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
hello i am QueenJazzmen feel free to call me Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy i fiddle around with art and i was invited by music. quote me for timely responses lol

Welcome to the guild. I hope you'll take part in our art contests. We've got one going on right now in fact

oh i will have to find it and check it out

Check the Home page of the guild. There should be a link in the most recent newsletter. If not let me know and I'll link you

i do believe i am blind as a bat could you give me the link please lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:20 am
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
hello i am QueenJazzmen feel free to call me Queen, Jazz, or Jazzy i fiddle around with art and i was invited by music. quote me for timely responses lol

Welcome to the guild. I hope you'll take part in our art contests. We've got one going on right now in fact

Check the Home page of the guild. There should be a link in the most recent newsletter. If not let me know and I'll link you

My apologies. It's not in the newsletter. Link is here  

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100

QueenJazzmen

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 am
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen
Arisa Takera
QueenJazzmen

My apologies. It's not in the newsletter. Link is here

subscribed to it so i can find it when i wake up smile

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am
Hi all. I am Mamarita-aka Rita. I am a member of many guilds, crew on most and Captain of the famous and powerful GGN Moderators' Guild. We are the ones that get any and all guild updates done by the developers- when they decide they want to do updates that is.

Anyway- I am one of the older members on Gaia, in age as well length of time on Gaia. I have a daughter and soon to be son-in-law here and they are quite active. In fact that's how they met- one of the rp forums. That's why the username- I am a mama and a lot of Gaians have become my adopted children.

Hope to have some fun here  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MG Treasurer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:03 am
mamarita
Hi all. I am Mamarita-aka Rita. I am a member of many guilds, crew on most and Captain of the famous and powerful GGN Moderators' Guild. We are the ones that get any and all guild updates done by the developers- when they decide they want to do updates that is.

Anyway- I am one of the older members on Gaia, in age as well length of time on Gaia. I have a daughter and soon to be son-in-law here and they are quite active. In fact that's how they met- one of the rp forums. That's why the username- I am a mama and a lot of Gaians have become my adopted children.

Hope to have some fun here

Nice to see a familiar face. Welcome ^-^ ~ Arisa  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Hello! My name is Emma and I am weird.

I love cats a lot, if you couldn't tell.

I fall in and out of addiction often (addictions include certain internet sites like fmylife and games like solitaire) so if I'm out of touch I'm probably on on of those addictions.

I've been a member of gaia for awhile and I mainly frequent GD but I lurk in other places, like guilds. xD heart

To describe myself, I'd say I am like Luna Lovegood. According to now over fifty people, I look, sound and act like Luna.

figyros

Beloved Fatcat

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 pm
figyros
Hello! My name is Emma and I am weird.

I love cats a lot, if you couldn't tell.

I fall in and out of addiction often (addictions include certain internet sites like fmylife and games like solitaire) so if I'm out of touch I'm probably on on of those addictions.

I've been a member of gaia for awhile and I mainly frequent GD but I lurk in other places, like guilds. xD heart

To describe myself, I'd say I am like Luna Lovegood. According to now over fifty people, I look, sound and act like Luna.
[/quote

Nothing wrong with being like Luna. She's adorable and damn lucky to have that low key hottie Neville crazy for her x3 Welcome to the guild!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:08 pm
Not even gold and silver can

Hi, my name is Fate. I am a computer science student majoring in health informatics. I am a singer by trade, but most of my time I write stories and such to ease up the pressure in my college life. I live in the Philippines, but most of my cousins already migrated to California.

If you want to know more about me, visit my profile.No don't, it isn't finished yet. It's already been a year and agh... I'm lazy. =w=

break the two of us...

Cassiphone

Beloved Genius

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm
Seraphic Innocence

Hi, my name is Fate. I am a computer science student majoring in health informatics. I am a singer by trade, but most of my time I write stories and such to ease up the pressure in my college life. I live in the Philippines, but most of my cousins already migrated to California.

If you want to know more about me, visit my profile.No don't, it isn't finished yet. It's already been a year and agh... I'm lazy. =w=

break the two of us...

Welcome to the guild! You mention you like to write. Maybe you'll submit something for our creative writing smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:17 am
Seraphic Innocence

break the two of us...

it's nice to meet you. welcome to the guild!  

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

xoxo Ran-chan xoxo

Loyal Wife

8,350 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:46 am
Hmmm..have I introduced myself? *scratches head* I think I did...I've been one of the first members of MGM so let me check...*check previous pages*...oh yes I did...it's on page 2 blaugh LOL...

Anyhow, let me introduce myself again. Name is Ran, was fairly new to guy but getting the hang of it. I love to meet new people and make new friends. I'm a gamer and so far I'm addicted to Gaia right now. I love helping people that I even applied to be a crew even though I lack experience with it. sweatdrop If anyone needs help, feel free to PM or quote me...well except donating for gold (I'm poor!)... xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:58 am
Hi guys! I'm WhimsicalWhisper (but I guess you can all see that) but you guys can just call me Whimsical...or whatever floats your boat. I love to draw manga/anime style, but sadly my scanner does not work. I also like to make tekteks. smile I love meeting new people...Um...I have a really tough time getting gold and finishing my dream avis.....I can try to help anyone if they need it...I enjoy singing even though apparently I suck.....and that's pretty much it. Okay! I hope to get to know you all better! whee
OH RIGHT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE EMOTICON. I'M NOT SURE WHY I WANT TO ADD IT, BUT... yum_puddi  

WhimsicalWhisper

Business Star

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:28 am
WhimsicalWhisper
Hi guys! I'm WhimsicalWhisper (but I guess you can all see that) but you guys can just call me Whimsical...or whatever floats your boat. I love to draw manga/anime style, but sadly my scanner does not work. I also like to make tekteks. smile I love meeting new people...Um...I have a really tough time getting gold and finishing my dream avis.....I can try to help anyone if they need it...I enjoy singing even though apparently I suck.....and that's pretty much it. Okay! I hope to get to know you all better! whee
OH RIGHT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE EMOTICON. I'M NOT SURE WHY I WANT TO ADD IT, BUT... yum_puddi

I love puddi too. Welcome >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:38 am
Hi my name is Marisa
I am a nursing major in college
I have been a member of Gaia since 2005, but I was inactive for a long time. smile
...I'm really bad at introductions smile  

0_o-kori

Friendly Friend

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 am
0_o-kori
Hi my name is Marisa
I am a nursing major in college
I have been a member of Gaia since 2005, but I was inactive for a long time. smile
...I'm really bad at introductions smile

That was just fine. Welcome to the guild! Please don't forget to invite at least one person. We're trying to reach the release of issue 1, coming in February ^-^  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff