Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki The Wolf Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:09 pm
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl

En ese caso, ¿dónde está la droga?

En mexico. iEs la razon por las guerras! No estoy seguro si la quieres =/
Donde estas TU, senorita? Eres de colombia, no?
.... Wait a minute.. I'm John Dillinger. He doesn't speak spanish... I HAVE BROKEN CHARACTER ALREADY!!
crying

Senior Dillinger, a menos que usted me da los medicamentos que usted tendrá una guerra que viene a través de su puerta principal y no, yo no estoy en colombia estoy a tu lado >_<

O .o... Yo culpo la cocaina...

El senor Dillinger mis hombres han rodeado el edificio, a menos que desee balas en su cuerpo mejor i ver una bolsa de medicamentos a mi lado en los próximos cinco minutos.

*Shitshitshitshit!* "iPinche culo! iNunca conseguiras mis medicamentos! Ya tengo dos mil hombres y 300 ninjas conmigo." *Looks around and is clearly all by myself... What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!? Grabs trusty shotgun and makes his way to the back of the building. Glancing out the window he spots 3 goons. Crap. Lifts up his trap door and drops down into the sewer and starts running away with his 3 lbs of cocaine!* (Yeah. I am a lowly spanish student. I am, by no means, a spanish speaker xD)

Corro tras de ti, mientras que un tanque a través de explosiones de la red de alcantarillado y los bloques de usted. "El señor Dillinger me dan los medicamentos y se puede ir a casa con sus rótulas de trabajo."
(I take advanced spanish)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:08 pm
*is kind of happy and yet impatient at he same time*  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:44 pm
I'm bored  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:35 pm
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl
Snapplejack
Nikki The Wolf Girl

Senior Dillinger, a menos que usted me da los medicamentos que usted tendrá una guerra que viene a través de su puerta principal y no, yo no estoy en colombia estoy a tu lado >_<

O .o... Yo culpo la cocaina...

El senor Dillinger mis hombres han rodeado el edificio, a menos que desee balas en su cuerpo mejor i ver una bolsa de medicamentos a mi lado en los próximos cinco minutos.

*Shitshitshitshit!* "iPinche culo! iNunca conseguiras mis medicamentos! Ya tengo dos mil hombres y 300 ninjas conmigo." *Looks around and is clearly all by myself... What do I do? WHAT DO I DO?!? Grabs trusty shotgun and makes his way to the back of the building. Glancing out the window he spots 3 goons. Crap. Lifts up his trap door and drops down into the sewer and starts running away with his 3 lbs of cocaine!* (Yeah. I am a lowly spanish student. I am, by no means, a spanish speaker xD)

Corro tras de ti, mientras que un tanque a través de explosiones de la red de alcantarillado y los bloques de usted. "El señor Dillinger me dan los medicamentos y se puede ir a casa con sus rótulas de trabajo."
(I take advanced spanish)

(I have taken 6 years xD But I didn't learn any the first four lol!)
... Me gusta cuando mis rotulas estan de buen salud... *I drop the cocaine and turn around* Lo siento que yo robe su cocaina. Amigos?  

Snapplejack

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm
Okay, I've just experienced the perfect example of why we should NOT open HTC for non-furries.
I recieved a PM from a non-furry human wanting to do a roleplay with me. So I told him okay I like roleplaying, but I prefer scifi and furry. He said we were going to do something called "Black&White" and that we would be a human civilization being aided by a giant wolf anthro. I asked him what Black&White was because I've never heard of it, and I also mentioned that if I were going to be in a roleplay I would prefer to use my own fursona.
Dude gets angry and starts accusing me of being demanding and saying that if I'm too lazy to look up Black&White that I clearly shouldn't be trying to roleplay with him.
Now... who PM'd who, again?

Humans, please! If you're going to PM a furry and ask them to do a roleplay with you, you can expect that they will want a furry roleplay. And you can't demand that someone roleplay something that they don't know anything about and then get upset when they ask you what it is.
Trolls bug me... they really, really do. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:52 pm
some people are just super impatient and can't explain things so they get frustrated when you dont know because they dont know how to explain it.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:35 pm
Eh... I still think it was kind of rude. I've never met the guy before in my life, and he just comes in demanding a roleplay and then gets ticked because I didn't research his topic. xP
But it's all good, I suppose. He's not bothering me anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:01 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Eh... I still think it was kind of rude. I've never met the guy before in my life, and he just comes in demanding a roleplay and then gets ticked because I didn't research his topic. xP
But it's all good, I suppose. He's not bothering me anymore.

Yeah a true troll would be bothering you constantly... Just be glad he's leaving you alone ^^ At least he didnt go into Furries are creepy and grose and your a ***** xD some people do that >.> not all furries are ***** and not all ***** are furries so people need to back off lol

^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:07 pm
wow i did not know that was a bleeped word... oh well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm
I know what we are missing! Active people stare  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm
Ugh.. I feel like I'm a let down because I've been a member for, what, 3 years now? And yet, my post frequency has been steadily declining..

I think my personal problem isn't with the guild itself, but rather just.. Moving on. I think over time, member grow older, get more responsibilities, and become so busy that they don't remember to visit their friends from places which they used to frequent so often.

But no more! I resolve to keep this bookmarked and open everyday so that I may post regularly once more!

---
You may all cheer for me now, thanks~ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:58 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
lolwhat's a bleeped word? P e d o ?  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:28 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
lolwhat's a bleeped word? P e d o ?

yep you got it xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:35 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

agreed  

Deaths kitsune

8,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:46 pm
Deaths kitsune
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

agreed

I'm hoping to fix that very soon smile hehe I'm an evil genius... and can anyone else figure out how to make a application of some kind that would count the number of posts a person has sweatdrop  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff