Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Rina's mantion<3 (join the fun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:04 pm
Yes rina I am who is this lyn you wanted me to meet?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm
Lyn raised an eyebrow when she heard a boy that walked into the room say her name. "What?" she asked User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Saelie

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:09 pm
Rina noded towerd Lyn, " nice hugh" se laughed handing a key to her, "let me show where your room is," she turned to vlad, "see you later?" she asked. Vlad nodded and kissed her lightly on the head before going to his room (sorry Ivy sweatdrop ). Rina walked down the hall and to a room oping it, "here you are," she smiled walking in to show Lyn. there was a balcony and a full bathoom.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 pm
Over here! Hi Lyn!  

II Saizaku Uchiha II

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm
"well pat this is Lyn, Lyn this is Pat," Rina said, "Pat's living here as well along with Ivy, Vlad, and this quiet guy who hasn't told me his name." she explained.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 pm
Lyn ignored the boy and followed Rina to her room. she took the key Rina handed her and looked around the room. "Beautiful.." Lyn gasped as she took in the scenery from the balcony. "Thankyou so much." Lyn smiled at Rina, jumped onto her bed, and spread her arms wide. she giggled cutely. "Sugoooi." Lyn said. "This is what it must feel like to be royalty." she said as she layed on the fuzzy blankets of the king sized bed. she immediantlly looked at Rina and smiled. "You're living the life." Lyn told her.  

Saelie

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 pm
*patrick walks to lyn's room* hi I'm patrick nice to meet you  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:23 pm
Rina laughed, "I guess but it gets lonley. Thats why i opened it up for rent," she sat on the edge of the bed, "I hope we can become friends," she said smiling.  

Sleepless Scholar

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:31 pm
I guess you don't want to talk to me Lyn  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:32 pm
(Poor pat sad maybe she's playing hard to get??? [are you Lyn?] )  

Sleepless Scholar

Saelie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm
Lyn smiled at Rina. "Yea, i hope we can." she said just as Patrick walked into the room. she looked at him and scowled. Lyn hated guys and men. she's always hated them since she was little. just like her father, and previous boys she's known Lyn has always had a peeve on them and how perverted, and jerks they were. she's been hurt by a lot of guys in her past and wasn't planning on letting it happen again. she turned her head to Rina, trying not to make eye contact with Patrick.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:34 pm
mia loved1
(Poor pat sad maybe she's playing hard to get??? [are you Lyn?] )
((yea its just my character lol))  

Saelie

Sleepless Scholar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:41 pm
Rina gave anapoligetic smile towrd Patand looked back at Lyn, "so where did you live last?" she asked, "I know the house is big and all but you act like its a castle."

(sorry got to go bye for now. I might be back later toight)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm
Lyn laughed. "I lived in a small cottage with my mother and sister, so yea compared to our little two-bedroom home, this place is like a castle to me."

((alright see ya later))  

Saelie

II Saizaku Uchiha II

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:13 pm
*patrick goes in his room and sits on his bed*  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games