Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Storm Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki scowled at Kyo as he said they should make an igloo and nearly decked him for putting his foot on Doki. He almost went at him but Make a fire? All right... he just kind of watched Doki in the tent for a few seconds, looked at Kyo then shrugged and got to work gathering the smaller sticks. Holding them under one arm, he started to dig an indention in the dirt before filling it with the sticks. He settled in a crouch and held his hands up to his mouth, closing his eyes in concentration. A second later his cheeks puffed out and he exhaled, flames leaping from his mouth to the sticks. It was only a short explosion of fire but all the sticks caught fire and Haki jumped to get more tinder to place on the fire. Grabbing up larger hunks and shaking the snow off them, he dropped them on the fire There. Fire made... he settled onto the ground, staring at the fire for a few moments before he spoke up "Doki-sensei...are you angry about something?" he had his back to Doki and the tent, staring mellowly at the fire.

Technique Learned:
Shoumeidan no Jutsu [ Flare Technique ]

Where's the truth? What's a lie?
Can't tell...Don't care.
Just.... no more sorrow...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 510/ 510 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1210

From just outside the small tent, Doki could hear Haki make due with what was available. Her body made little indication of activity while he was going ahead to kindle the hearth of their flat. And who said ninjutsu practices were barred from use? One eye was open. Noticing the hues of light matching in the tent frame. The crackling noises of ember and twig crunching fire brought him up another grade. And was he was being very patient with her. She stretched now, yawning a little as she then turned on her back. Her head resting over her raised arms as she gazed more openly around. She could see the back of his frame while he just sat. "No." She said, her tone sounding a little less abrasive and more of her usual blend. "I just wanted to see..how well you could respond, react, and recover." Doki mentioned a little after. Opening her bag to reveal another rolled up sleeping bag. Just next to Haki's, she made room so that Kyo would be able to come in or not if he chose to.

"Don't stay up and out too long. You'll both catch something worse than a cold." Her voice rung a teasing resonance but all in good nature. Pulling the strings to clamp her hoodie over her face she then rested on her back over her sleeping bag. She hadn't eaten since early lunch but made no retort for them to hunt for their own food. Haki had done enough today. If Kyo didn't come back soon after an hour, she'll just tell Haki to eat what was in her packed duffel bag.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:23 pm
Kyo frowned, Doki didn't even listen to his idea and Haki looked just about ready to murder him so he just shuffled out. "Told you, make a igloo! it'll be warmer than a tent!" He got on Shi and trotted out with him to go get some food, maybe some berries or even a moose if one was around.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image

Haki twisted and looked at where Doki was laying, staring at her as she lay on her back. Kyo had wandered off, likely to find food...He checked the fire for a second then crawled under the tent, laying on his stomach next to Doki "...Doki-san...." he said quietly, his chin on his hands "Why are we camping out here?" he asked, staring at the tent back in front of him, his voice still quiet.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She smiled, because for once he referred to her by her name. Well, he did it frequently anyway but she felt happier when he did. "For a different slice of life.~ Oh, and for your new training regimen." She said with a chipper tone along with her impish grin. Then began rolling over to his side and spooning her student in a friendly manner. "I just thought you could use the new atmosphere. You know, the old outdoors?" Though really it was because of Kyo's prior suggestion from when she had asked for his advice. Which was rare and desperate of her at the time but still she never completely ignored his words. And, there was also the fact that Doki hadn't really been camping in a while too. She didn't really care too much when she hugged him. Her chin resting over the top of his head. "But it's not just a training gig. We're also here to have fun. If there's any outdoor activity you've wanted to do, just say it...yawn.."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

Haki seemed to shrink into himself just a little when Doki scooted over to him, feeling her body heat sink into him. It was....nice. Warm....comforting. He dipped his head down as she spoke, his lips pressing into the back of his hands "...oh..." he mumbled, his cheeks red and he closed his eyes. Her chin was heavy on his head and after a moment, he turned his head towards her and his lips brushed her throat "Ah! Sorry!" Haki ducked his head sharply back to his hands, face a furious red. Lucky for Doki she was on his LEFT side and so his horn, neatly sliced close to his skull, wouldn't do any damage. His hair, on the other hand, fluffed about like a live thing, static making it stick up. His face was buried deep in his hands now, hood pulled tight around the sides "I don't have anything I want to do except train..." he mumbled, still hiding from view.

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:23 pm
[[ i'll be in denali over the weekend so i'll be back monday/ sunday night... ]]

Kyo was coming back with a bag of stuff, he looked embarrassed at what he had gotten, only berries, some rocks that he thought looked like food, snails, frozen worms, a dead bird and Shi was holding two snow rabbits in his mouth. He set the bag down and would let them sift through it for their dinner while Shi set the dead snow rabbits down.
"You guys look cute together, I mean two cute boys snuggling close? Epic- crap..." He face palmed himself because he remembered Doki was a girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

[[Have fun in Denali : D]]

Her eyes shot wide open from the ticklish sensation she felt over her exposed throat. It was incredibly soft and too...fleshy. Not the fluffy and airy hair she was expecting. "O-Oh that? N-n-no problem~! H-h-ha-ha-ha..~" Really, it wasn't anything big. So why was she so embarrassed? Idiot, he's still only a kid. But he wasn't so small anymore than she last remembered him when she hugged him. She reminded herself that she was the professional one here. Anyway, Doki felt Haki shift his position to the opposite side. Hooded just like she was, though his in a more stricter manner. At the fray ends of his puffy hair sticking out, she already forgot about their moments awkward blend and laughed. She was now leaning on her side while facing his back despite his preferred angle. Her eyes lowered, heavy with thought and appreciation for the fact that he was still willing and cooperative. "I hear you. We're starting tomorrow. Anyway, remember to smoke the fire when you guys are done eating." She said, turning back around to sleep under her covers.

... But it was too late. Kyo had arrived, remarking about their somewhat embarrassing scenario. In response, she flung out his sleeping bag out of the tent. "Idiot." After that retort, she fell to her Zzzz's.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am
User Image

Haki didn't raise his head even as Kyo returned and started making funny comments. He nodded to Doki's comments but raised his head to look at Kyo's sleeping bag, thrown out of the tent "..." he scooted out after it and sat in front of the tent, his hood still pulled down over his head. His eyes were visible between his hair "I'll clean those..." he said quietly, scooting forward to pick up the rabbits by their ears. He stood up and walked a distance away from the camp, disappearing from view. Drawing out a kunai, he set to work on the rabbits.

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 pm
Kyo's shoulder's slumped when Doki threw his sleeping bag out of the tent, he picked it up and set it back in the tent before plopping by the fire to warm up a bit. "Okie Haki..." He sighed, picking up the berries to wipe off and put on sticks to cook and give to Haki to munch on when he came back.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Returning, Haki carried the skinned rabbits by the their bottom jaws, his fingers tucked under their chins. Seeing Kyo's attempt to roast the berries, he suppressed a smile before grabbing up two sticks as well. Without much warning, he sat next to Kyo and speared the rabbits through their mouths and set them over the fire. His hands were still bloody but he seemed content to just let them stay that way "I don't have any spices for these. But if you have any more berries we can make a kind of...a paste, I guess. Seasoning for it."

Can't tell...Don't care.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:35 pm
Kyo was still grumbling when Haki came back, although he was shocked the kid could skin rabbits and make a meal out of them so he gathered up what berries were left to hand to Haki. "I don't know how to make it..." He set the berries down before looking away, Doki didn't even acknowledge he got some food for them but atleast Haki did.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

In truth, she really couldn't sleep if she tried to. Granted her eyes were heavy and her conscious falling in and out, Doki just always bobbled back up to the service. She gave off a quite grunt and fixed her position to sit up. Her hair flopped over her eyes but made no attempt to adjust it. She listened with half glazed eyes, at the two boys speaking. She was hungry. That much she remembered to condition. And outside where the fire crackled.

She carefully left the tent without straining the ends and gazed around at the catch. Kyo did a decent job in a small amount of time but even so the amount was scarce. Then again, they weren't going to remain here for too long so the short givings was another opportunity in disguise. She picked through the berries, assessing them. She assumed Kyo knew his way with foraging berries and little else prompted her to doubt his experiences. With a knife she peeled cut one berry in half. Without really looking at Kyo and still fixed on the berry she was putting pouch, she spoke to Kyo. "Good, you're back. I don't know how you found this berry but it's a good ingredient in salves."

She sat back just adjacent to them. Gazing over the fire to them with the warmth illuminating their faces. She saw how Haki's hands were..messy from the activity of skinning. It was an unexpected sight. If it wasn't for the blood as proof, she would have assumed that Kyo had done it himself. She took out a kettle. One of the few things she packed in this trip and shifted it up to a stand. A cup and a half's worth of water was starting to boil within it. She took out her handkerchief and merely waited. "So, who wants to hear some spooky stories?" She tilted her view to the both of them in a very feline-like impression.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:36 pm
User Image

Haki took some of the berries, the ones he knew were good for eating, and began digging in his bag. Drawing out a bowl as Doki came to sit with them, Haki dropped the berries into the bowl and started grinding them up with the butt of his kunai before scooping it onto the edge of the blade. Taking one of the almost finished fish from the fire, he spread the sauce onto both sides and put the fish back on the fire. As Doki spoke to Kyo, he did the same to the other fish "Will we have nightmare from them?" he asked, watching the sauce start to pop and crisp on the fish. In a few more minutes, they'd be perfect...

Can't tell...Don't care.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:10 pm
Kyo drooled a bit at the smell of the rabbit meat cooking and having flavor to them now with Haki's help. He tore some meat off quickly and munched it. "Scary stories? Nothing can be scarier then you Doki." He ruffled Doki's hair lightly and smiled big, giving her a goofy smile.  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff