Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
The Start of a Long Road Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 am
"Yeah..." Aden nodded, wondering if maybe he hadn't put quite enough trust.... no. He had lost, and that was that. There was no excuse for it. He'd just have to try harder. "In that case, I better hit a mart on the way. I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot more than I anticipated."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Darksol88
"Yeah..." Aden nodded, wondering if maybe he hadn't put quite enough trust.... no. He had lost, and that was that. There was no excuse for it. He'd just have to try harder. "In that case, I better hit a mart on the way. I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot more than I anticipated."

"Well, I'll point you out to the mart as soon as we are done here." I said to him. "Just relax first, alright?"  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:33 pm
Blizzard120
"Well, I'll point you out to the mart as soon as we are done here." I said to him. "Just relax first, alright?"
"Right, right." If anything, Aden hadn't quite realized how far along he was with the club sandwich. When he had gone to pick it up again, he found there was nothing but air to grab. Or a few crumbs. But it was enough of a cue that he might want to relax. "...Yeah, got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:02 pm
Darksol88
Blizzard120
"Right, right." If anything, Aden hadn't quite realized how far along he was with the club sandwich. When he had gone to pick it up again, he found there was nothing but air to grab. Or a few crumbs. But it was enough of a cue that he might want to relax. "...Yeah, got it."

"Jesus Christ, Aden. Did you even taste that sandwich?" I asked him.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm
"Pretty sure I did... but yeah, I get it. I'll try to relax." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am
Darksol88
"Pretty sure I did... but yeah, I get it. I'll try to relax." He said.

I sipped on more Coke then ate a couple of french fries afterwards. It kind of bothered me a little. Aden is so wound up right now its crazy. Trying to get things done in a timely order, with perfection at that, but the fact of the matter is, in a gym tour, that's never going to happen. I only can help but to wonder how the rest of this gym tour is going to work out. Heh...just one of the many test the tour provides...  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 am
Blizzard120
I sipped on more Coke then ate a couple of french fries afterwards. It kind of bothered me a little. Aden is so wound up right now its crazy. Trying to get things done in a timely order, with perfection at that, but the fact of the matter is, in a gym tour, that's never going to happen. I only can help but to wonder how the rest of this gym tour is going to work out. Heh...just one of the many test the tour provides...
"...Say, Blizz?" Aden spoke up. "Don't mind me if I get nervous and all. I know I got worked up earlier, still am a little. But I think I'm better off now than I would've been at ten." He didn't want to think about how he might've taken things then. He knew that back then, he wasn't ready for the tasks he imposed on himself now.

"I'm sure I can do this. I just have to persevere. Besides, the 'practice' will help in the long run."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am
Darksol88
Blizzard120
"...Say, Blizz?" Aden spoke up. "Don't mind me if I get nervous and all. I know I got worked up earlier, still am a little. But I think I'm better off now than I would've been at ten." He didn't want to think about how he might've taken things then. He knew that back then, he wasn't ready for the tasks he imposed on himself now.

"I'm sure I can do this. I just have to persevere. Besides, the 'practice' will help in the long run."

"Be honest with me, Aden. Really. Why didn't you take it up at 10 like most kids that age?" I asked before taking another fry and eating it.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:24 pm
"Really? The idea kinda scared me at the time, and I didn't feel like I was ready. Dad tried a lot to get me involved, but I didn't take it that well. Probably didn't help that Orre's known for how different it is from the other regions. The only 'gym' is more like a trainer's school, the coliseums are the closest thing to a league, and new trainers are assumed to have obtained their first Pokemon by the time they receive their license." Aden explained.

"Anyway, he eventually stopped until I finally told him I was ready... at sixteen. That's when I was given the Arcanine and Rhydon, so that I might be able to venture a little further and catch my first Pokemon. His methods from there weren't so good, as you already know." As he spoke, he made a mental note to pick up at least Arcanine next time he got to Ecruteak. He felt like he had betrayed him a little. "I guess it's better late than never, though seven years late probably doesn't look that good either."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:46 pm
Darksol88
"Really? The idea kinda scared me at the time, and I didn't feel like I was ready. Dad tried a lot to get me involved, but I didn't take it that well. Probably didn't help that Orre's known for how different it is from the other regions. The only 'gym' is more like a trainer's school, the coliseums are the closest thing to a league, and new trainers are assumed to have obtained their first Pokemon by the time they receive their license." Aden explained.

"Anyway, he eventually stopped until I finally told him I was ready... at sixteen. That's when I was given the Arcanine and Rhydon, so that I might be able to venture a little further and catch my first Pokemon. His methods from there weren't so good, as you already know." As he spoke, he made a mental note to pick up at least Arcanine next time he got to Ecruteak. He felt like he had betrayed him a little. "I guess it's better late than never, though seven years late probably doesn't look that good either."

"I can't say it really does. I know that it can be intimidating at first for some at 10, but not to the degree that you put it. Your father didn't help in that matter either it seemed." I said. Then something bothered me. Something that struck me as off ever since I met Sol. "Aden, I have a question for you..."  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 pm
"Yeah?" Aden couldn't help having a bad feeling at what was to come.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:47 pm
Darksol88
"Yeah?" Aden couldn't help having a bad feeling at what was to come.

"Something bothered me about your father the first I set my eyes on him. I don't know if I should be asking you this, but instead maybe your sister...let alone your father after all." I said. "But I'd figure I'd give it a shot anyways. I sensed something not all that right about him. When I sensed him at first meeting, he...well...didn't seem all that strong. To basically put it in comparison, he was just ROUGHLY about how I was before we all met Miles, which lead me to possibly theorize one thing. Your father wasn't always a hybrid. Was he?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 am
Blizzard120
"Something bothered me about your father the first I set my eyes on him. I don't know if I should be asking you this, but instead maybe your sister...let alone your father after all." I said. "But I'd figure I'd give it a shot anyways. I sensed something not all that right about him. When I sensed him at first meeting, he...well...didn't seem all that strong. To basically put it in comparison, he was just ROUGHLY about how I was before we all met Miles, which lead me to possibly theorize one thing. Your father wasn't always a hybrid. Was he?" I asked.
"From what dad and sis told me when I was younger? You're right, he wasn't." Aden answered. Not as bad as he feared, but it was still a subject he wasn't too knowledgeable on. "I don't know much of the details, just that he was human until a few years before I was born. He's never told me how it happened when I asked, though. Sis hasn't either. Still wonder if it was something kinda bad that led to it, though by now, I've probably seen and heard worse..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 am
Darksol88
"From what dad and sis told me when I was younger? You're right, he wasn't." Aden answered. Not as bad as he feared, but it was still a subject he wasn't too knowledgeable on. "I don't know much of the details, just that he was human until a few years before I was born. He's never told me how it happened when I asked, though. Sis hasn't either. Still wonder if it was something kinda bad that led to it, though by now, I've probably seen and heard worse..."

Dang. I'm good. But that wasn't enough. Now I REALLY had to know what happened. What is this guy's backstory? Unfortunately Aden isn't going to be able to provide it. I'd have to see for myself whenever I see him again. Providing that Sol would talk as well. "Ah well..." I finished my sandwich and soon enough my fries and now I was working on finishing off the Coke. Can't let the sacred elixir go to waste. "I'm ready to go, though no hurry mind. I don't want to rush you." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:26 am
"Ah, no, you're fine." Aden had found he wouldn't be sticking to Coke much, though he had finished his by the time he had finished speaking a minute ago. It left him feeling a little more jittery than usual, and he doubted all of it was linked to the caffeine. "I was kinda waiting on you."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games