Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Free roleplay (Is now called "Fight or Die") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:22 pm
Hidan smiled at Haylee. "Well I guess I'm lucky." Hidan continued to pet Shadow.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:35 pm
User Image

"Very, if I do say so." She smiled happily. She seen a bit of moved out of the corner of her eye, then glanced over to see her mothers messenger dove. It wasn't the brightest creature in the world, nor did it have the best balance. The dove did almost a nose dive into the ground by Haylee's feet. She sighed. "Stupid bird, why won't you ever learn?" She spoke to herself as she bent down to pick up the bird. She removed the letter from the bird foot and began to read it to herself.
Haylee,

There's someone watching the house from the outside. I need you to go find out who it is, please? Yes, I know, I NEED a new messenger dove, this one is a little off balance.

Haylee stopped there and smirked. Like hell you need a new dove. She continued to read again.
The person had a scythe in their hand oddly enough, so, that kind of worries me, so, please, come see who it is. you know how to get here without being seen, of heard. Bring help if you need, but, that might be pointless.

Love,
Lady Amakiya (AkA Mom)

She sighed then shoved the note into her pocket, and set the bird on the ground. "You better get home bud." She spoke to the bird as she pointed towards the trees. She looked up at Hidan again. "Did one of your friends run off into the woods?"

User Image

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:38 pm
"Oh..I'm not sure...Maybe..why?" Hidan asked looking at Haylee.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:11 am
User Image

Amaya heard Haylee's words and ran to her "Oh yes yes yes! One of our friends got there! She had a scythe, long hair, black dress...And lost elder sister." Amaya stood there, with dried tears from before.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:21 am
User Image

"Thought so. No wonder I've gotten a letter from my mom so quickly." She looked at the girl then nodded."I'm Haylee, by the way. Shadow is the cat on Hidan shoulder and Spirit is the cat on my shoulder." She smiled. "Do either of you want to come with me into the woods to see why your friend is watching my mom's cabin?" She laughed a little. She looked over at shadow for a moment, who was still sitting on Hidan's shoulder. "Here Shadow." She called shadow over to here, which, he did listen. He jumped over onto Haylee's left shoulder, the one that he was on earlier.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:00 am
User Image

Amaya nodded quickly several times, when they already stepped to the woods. She wondered herself, why did Death thought Haylee's cabin would be actually where Satania and the people were.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 am
"Sure..." Hidan said following Haylee and the girl to the woods.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:08 am
User Image

She smiled. Walking through the woods, Shadow and Spirit bounced along in front of them basically leading the way. Haylee began to walk in another direction, well, another path that leads down to the cabin. "There's a path not to far from here. it'll make it so we can get to the cabin without being seen." She pointed to a small clearing in the tree's. The cat's were already there sitting in the middle waiting for them. She began to jog slightly. When she got to the clearing, she looked down, towards the path. She could see apart of the cabin. "Perfect. C'mon." She began to walk down the path slowly. The path led right down to the back door. when she got there, she went right inside, and held the door for the others. "You can come in if y'all want, but, you can stay outside if you really want."

User Image

Ziggy Maru

6,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Mark Twain 100

ii-GKat-ii

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:12 am
"I don't mind coming in.." Hidan said coming down the path and to the door following Haylee inside.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:09 am
User Image

Kyoya took out his former glasses from his backpack and smashed them. "...."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items