Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
About being pro-life or pro-choice... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Now, are you pro-life or pro-choice?
  Pro-life [if so, I want to see what happens if you get impregnated as a result of rape]
  Pro-choice [I agree.]
View Results

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:57 pm
I am your Mord Sith
ForeverInThisLife
i dont believe in abortion but if you are going to do something stupid then go for it, but i would never abort soemone that i could grow attached to realize that when its to late and hitting my self over it and suffer for my own mistake. i understand that it hard taking care of a child/ infant, but it could be worth it in the long run. rape or not, you could end up loving that child, and if you dont that is no reason to abort the baby, give it up for adoption, but dont kill an innocent child.

Do you know what it does to a person's mind when they are raped? Should a girl really be forced to carry some b*****d's child? If it were me, getting raped would be punishment enough. I'm not going to suffer through 9 months bearing some asstard's kid, birthing that asstard's kid and then I'm not even going to keep it. Theres nothing wrong with abortion considering that a fetus isn't even a human.
User Image

It's just as much your child as it is his.

Ω

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:07 pm
The Unholy Shadow
I am your Mord Sith
ForeverInThisLife
i dont believe in abortion but if you are going to do something stupid then go for it, but i would never abort soemone that i could grow attached to realize that when its to late and hitting my self over it and suffer for my own mistake. i understand that it hard taking care of a child/ infant, but it could be worth it in the long run. rape or not, you could end up loving that child, and if you dont that is no reason to abort the baby, give it up for adoption, but dont kill an innocent child.

Do you know what it does to a person's mind when they are raped? Should a girl really be forced to carry some b*****d's child? If it were me, getting raped would be punishment enough. I'm not going to suffer through 9 months bearing some asstard's kid, birthing that asstard's kid and then I'm not even going to keep it. Theres nothing wrong with abortion considering that a fetus isn't even a human.
User Image

Ω

It sure is but, a girl shouldn't be forced to have some stranger's kid.  

Matron Mord Sith

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm
I am your Mord Sith
The Unholy Shadow
I am your Mord Sith
ForeverInThisLife

User Image

Ω

It sure is but, a girl shouldn't be forced to have some stranger's kid.
User Image

No she shouldn't.
I just think that the unborn baby should be in the same thoughts.
But if the woman wants to abort, then let her.

Ω

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:40 pm
I felt like posting again biggrin

I am pro-choice because I'm not going to dictate what someone can and cannot do. It is not my place. I'm not to go "YOU CANNOT KILL YOUR BABY" or "YOU MUST KILL IT", nor am I to MAKE people decide.

*punches pro-lifer in the stomach* FREE ABORTION. USE A COAT HANGER TO FISH OUT THE FETUS.  

Azusanga

Letter-W

Shy Star

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:13 pm
User Image
Myself, I just don't force my beliefs on other people. You could say I'm pro-choice, but when it comes to my body, I wouldn't get an abortion.
But I won't force it down your throat that ABORTIONZ R BAD!!1.
No. Just think about it first and make sure it's really what you want to do.

Ω

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces