Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Magical Boarding School RP [Poll Added] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Woo the rp isn't dead after all. Thanks to you guys ^^
  Yay your welcome :D
View Results

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:25 am
((Oookkk... lol))
Lin looked at Scanda. "You ready?" She asked him as she put her hat on properly. "I'm ready."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:33 am
"The lets not stop wasting anymore time theyve probably sent searchers already"Scanda said grabbing Lin's hat turning them both invisble and teleported inside the library "Whatever you do dont give away your postition"he whispered as he spotted the book and creeped over grabbing it and hid behind the closest bookcase their was.  

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:44 am
Lin stayed in one spot and didnt move. She looked around the room to see where the book that was sticking out.
Slowly she got her hat off and threw it at the book that was sticking out when she found it...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:19 pm
Ace quickly smiled at Scarlet."This is too easy." Ace said as he pulled out a piece of paper. As soon as he threw it and it became sharper than a knife. Ace used the the paper and started slashing the soldiers with it. The soldiers started to retreat."Scared of a little paper cut?" Ace teased as more reinforcements came.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 pm
*laughs at Ace's comment then eyes become red and marking covered my entire body. I teleported on top of the building and looking down at at least 90% of the army i said an encantaction then clapped my hands. The earth began to rummble and the ground beneath the soliders opened up and swallowed them whole. I teleported back and sat down leaning against the wall waiting for Scandas and Lins task to be done.*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:31 am
A big hole in the wall appeared when Lin threw her hat. "Hurry, inside the hole!" She called over at Scanda  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:27 pm
"Burn the book to get rid of the soldiers I will stay and-"Scanda was cut short when the soldiers fired at his positition "Just burn the bloody book before they activate the bomb"he shouted.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:37 pm
Ace started firing black orbs and using papers as kunais. (Lol xD) Ace leaned on the wall beside Scarlet and waited for more soldiers to come.  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:45 pm
*stands up* well it seems that the remaining 10% of the soldiers figured out the positons of Lin and Scanda, lets go and see if they need any assistance. *Ran into the library and killing a couple of soldiers that i spotted.*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:54 am
Lin nodded and got hold of the book. She hurried into the hole, and some soldiers tried to follow her, but the hole had a barrier making the soldiers cant enter. She saw a little fireplace at the end, and she slowly put the book on top... Lin looked back when she heard footsteps, but there was no one there.  

XStarlight_DustX

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:34 am
*I ran through the barrier Lin had put up (going through barriers, breaking them, or creating them is my specialty) then grabbing my sword plunged it into a solider who was trying to make a sneak attack on Lin.* Hey hurry and throw that damn thing in the fireplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 pm
Ace tried to get in the barrier too, but he was just pushed back. "Oh right... I can't.."  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:33 pm
"The book is already in the fireplace." Lin called behind her. She saw Ace trying to get through the barrier, so she made it disappear. She smiled at him and then picked up a stick, using it to poke the book in the fireplace.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:48 pm
Ace walked over to them. "It's finally over, huh?" He headed to the cafeteria. "Im hungry, you guys want to come?"  

ChompIified
Crew

O.G. Fatcat

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:49 pm
As Scanda saw the soldiers disappear he went ot the students with the armoured bombs on them as he took them off and put them ontop of the bomb and went over to the bomb as he lifted it up with telekenieses and walked out the library and out the school and into the field as he put it in the middle of the field and went back inside getting all the students.

10 minutes later.

Scanda came back out with nearly the entire school as they sat down on the field with video camrea's food and drinks as he walked over to the bomb and armed it for ten seconds and sprinted back to the group grabbing a video camerea "3...2...1..."Scanda counted down as he recorded the explosion and fireworks going off.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games