Castle Of Skulls. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:05 pm
Keichi sighed 'i wonder how i can stop him without killing him...' she sead as she ran her fingers threw her short white hair her red eyes sharpened as she was in deep thaght tinkering with her gun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:28 am
Kakashi swung again and again at Zwingley.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 pm
With lightning fast movements, Zwingley parried Kakashi's attacks.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:12 pm
Keichi siged and loaded her gun with tranqwulzers 'wy didh et me escap? did he want me to ecape so i wuld live or sohe culd have more fun in kiling me?' she thaght as she bit down on her thumb hard eoughf so it wuld bleed she made a small mark on the wall and floor  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:31 pm
Kakashi defended himself using his vampire reflexes.
"I may be wounded, but..." He clashed with Zwingley holding him there in a struggle.
"...But I can still fight." He pushed forward with his blade.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:35 am
Keichi stood up an looked arouned the corner to wach the movements of te two arefully  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:56 am
Struggling, Zwingley pushed back against Kakashi's sword.
Hurry up, Keichi. He's getting stronger, he thought.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 pm
User Image
Keichi breathed deeply and ran right in the middle of them aiming her gun at kakashi agene "STOP!” she yelled at the top of her lungs “how come you let me seascape the room and didn’t kill me? If you don’t answer me ill shoot you…" she said breathing heavily from being scared and havening a hard time staying calm the blood from her cheek trickled down the side of her face to her neck staining her white top  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

zwingley is kira 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:14 pm
"Just shoot him, Keichi! It doesn't matter! He's trying to kill you! If you don't shoot him, I'LL kill him!", yelled Zwingley in desperation.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Kakashi didn't answer he just pushed his sword, with great force, so that his sword knocked Zwinley back a bit.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm
Keiichi narrowed her yes "ANSER ME DAMNIT!" she yelled laouding her gun and pointing it at kakashi then fireing it but it just misted his head 'damnit anser me' she thagt angerley  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:22 pm
Kakashi pushed Zwingley to the side and ran at Minda, silent, with his sword pointing ahead.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:45 am
Keiichi sighed and leaped up and over Kakashi and presed her gun to his back and wrapeda a arm around his neak "im not guna die yet..." she sead qwietley to herself  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Zwingley stared in awe at what happened right before his eyes. Keichi had Kakashi pinned! Shoot him. Shoot him now!, Zwingley thought. He waited a second, and then rushed over towards the two. Standing before Kakashi, he pointed his swords against his chest. "You're finished", he said.  

zwingley is kira 2

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:34 pm
keiichi's eye's widened 'pleas, dont kill him pleas...' she thaght as she bit her lower lip as she gave zwingley a stare she just wanted ansers to the whole thing she was super confused and scared mabey evin flustered she still needid her frend  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff