Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: M.o.S. (Rebooting as of 9/12)

Back to Guilds

The mysterious new region of the Seelemitte has been discovered. Will you fight as a human, shinigami, vizard, or arrancar. 

Tags: Bleach, Role-playing, arrancars, shinigami 

Reply ~ Karakura Town ~
Karakura High School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiLunar Wolf
Crew

7,750 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:37 pm
((2 hours later))Lunar awoke."Who what where."Coyote hoped away,"Hey Lunar,keep walking forward,you dropped me,"she said.Lunar walked right into the pool."What the heck,"Lunar shouted.Coyote was on the ground laughing."Stupid gigia.If i was in my normal form Id come for you."Lunar got out of the pool and began wandering the school yard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm
Yuri and Yuuhito frowned. "That wont help her. If she can't control what she has now then she can never control it later." They said at the same time. "Yuuhito you are a copycat." Yuri screamed out. Yuuhito only smiled. "I learn from the best." Yuri moved her hand into a fist and shook it up and down in a chanting motion. A staff appeared in her hand. "Let's get this on."  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

lDelta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:28 am
''Why? Whats that necklace about?''

Xan frowned, then shook the thought from her mind

''Nevermind, your right, lets get on with this..''

Xan grinned, and put her right foot forward.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:42 pm
"Attack me. That way I can show you how to do it right the next time." Yuri said.  

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

lDelta

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:53 pm
(( Great, xD ))

Not knowing how to actually fight, Xan ran toward Yuri, Swinging Hiro's sword to her right side.

''Here goes..''  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:06 pm
"Because,It doesn't like me."He said,fearing he would sound suspicious.  

kh-avin
Crew

angelmage99
Vice Captain

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:10 pm
Yuri blocked with her staff that made a jingle. "A little slow and I could totally read what was going to happen next." The girl mumbled out. She pushed the sword away. "You'll have to think of another way of hitting me." she added with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:54 pm
"It...doesn't like you...? What is that supposed to mean?" Hiro asked in confusion.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:18 pm
"Well Long story short,It was a Zanpakuto created by my mother,from the soul of my aunt,who is pissed at me for a major event.If you want specifics then you'll need your captain before I release that information."He said as he lowered his reitsu levels."I doubt he would appear at such short notice though."A hell butterfly flew to Kh-Avin's hand.He raised it and stared at the butterfly.Attention Captain Kevin.It seems that the Hiro (I forgot your characters last name already,sorry.I have trouble with that.) has transfered to your Sqaud. Kh-Avin looked up at Hiro,bearing a look of great amusement.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:16 pm
(Hiro Asakuro)

"So, you were saying, captain?" Hiro said, with a look on his face as if he were about to burst out in laughter at the irony of the situation.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:21 pm
"Well In that case..."He said as he sat down."It began back when I was in the acadamy..."He started."You know,most people dont listen too long."He warned.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:31 pm
"From how you summarized it, it sounds like a pretty interesting story" Hiro said as he sat down to listen.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

kh-avin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:40 pm
"...You see,I'am a human,sort of.As such,I have a human family.I would sneak off and visit them every here and there,no big deal.The only bad thing is I don't know any bakuro from 5-9.Anyways,I once found that my mother and father were killed just before I arrived,I destroyed the hollow,took it's face for a trophy"He said as he pulled out a Vizard mask."..and got blamed by my aunt,the necklace,and my uncle,Who is still alive.Unfortunatlly everytime I activate that Zanpakuto,My aunt's soul seems to pop out and give me greif for letting my parents die."Kh-Avin paused drawing some breath."The advantage is;My aunt was a master of both of my clan's Fighting style's.She taught me how to use one of them and her abilitie to teach is incredible.Althpugh there is still one downside..."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:55 pm
((spell-check and grammar fail there XD))

Hiro lifted a hand to his chin in thought. "Which is...?"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
~ Karakura Town ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash