Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
R&P Inn (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New guest?
New!!!
100%
 100%  [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 32

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:47 pm
((we missed you worick!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:37 pm
Nikki: alias (Magic)Moppy

Name: Nikki

Story: Nikki is a regular earth girl who has teleported herself to Gaia accidentally, somehow, presumably in her sleep one night. Covered pretty throughly with Nikki's entrance to the Inn/RP

Appearance: Blond hair, short-to-average height, Human

Race: Human / Earthling

Powers: Nikki's powers are as yet unexplored. Some kind of telekinesis has been revealed and also the dimension travel. I'd like her to have a healing ability if we don't have an overabundance already. She'd better be naturally resilient to physical harm too, come to think of it. Her powers respond better to need rather than conscious direction

Weapons: Nikki currently carries no weapons and is not familiar with any either

Flaws: Nikki is a complete outsider to Gaia and unused to the violence erupting around her, consequently is spending a lot of time in shock. While she'll discover she's physical invulnerable she is emotionally very vulnerable

Fav Quote: Will get back to you sharpish

Disposition: Although spending a rather lot of time in shock and contemplating the change of place and dramatics that have exploded around her, Nikki is a resilient and hopeful girl. Her reaction is one of 'Let's see where this is going and what we can do with/about it'  

Magic Moppy 14

Aurealis Sky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Name: Aurealis Sky (Aurea)
Story: Covered at Aurea's entrance to the bar, and on page 270 of THE BAR.
Appearance: Her hair is pink, and her eyes are purple. (Like my current avatar.)
User Image
Race: Human
Powers: Unknown
Weapons: A knife given to her by Brandy Hemlock, pepperspray, and a swiss army knife. It is unknown whether she is proficient with these weapons.
Flaws: Aurea can get extremely emotional, and has mood swings. She hates the sight of blood, and if any is on her hands or face, she will freeze up.
Favorite Quote: It changes constantly.
Disposition: She is normally happy and energetic, though she tries (and fails) to be distant from others. Aurea can sometimes be subject to extreme mood swings, and her actions can become unpredictable. She is extremely loyal to anyone she considers a friend, and can become somewhat possessive. She loathes anything to do with the mafia of Tiko.
Extra: She loves animals, and has a grumpy tabby cat named Kibby. Kibby has a broken tail, and isn't friendly unless her owner is in danger.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:22 pm
((So, needless to say...the event didnt happen....Im sorry but...I couldnt be on..my internet died on me. Won't be on Gaia that much now, but it was great while it lasted! I hope you guys continue this journey and do whatever you want...If anyone is interested they are welcome to take the characters Mara or Chahae as their own. You can kill or do whatever...I hope Worrick comes back and sets this all right...great being with you guys especially Aurea, MM and Worrick...peace.))  

newbie_surja

Mr_Ampharos

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:11 pm
((Meep... Will someone contenue the role play? Please?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:30 pm
a robed drow walks into the bar. the drows robe covers his face but not much els. under his robe you can se very elaborit and thick drow armor and two combat daggers in a belt with only one belt pouch. as the sun from the windows roles over the armor it slowly crumbles away to reveal a black short sleave shert and black pants. the sun glisens on the elfs glasess. the elf removes his cloak and hangs it near the door. turning around worick says "so, who mis'd me!"  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:29 pm
(look I'll just keap coming back every day to check on things so pls some one POSTE!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm
worick was unsure whether this Inn was the same one he had left so long ago. it was surely his but it was coverd in dust and totally abandend. worick could only think that when he had bean gon to long that every one had simply left. with sadnes whaying his sholders worick began the task of cleaning and reaferbishing the Inn.  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:18 pm
"there! that should teach you!" Brandy tightened her wrist bands then glared at her brother,
"sorry.... sorry...." Joseph got up and put a hand on his head,
"sorry? thats it?" she slapped her brother, "you invited rodney here? how long ago was that?! where the hell is he?!"
"sorry..." he tried again,
"damnit, you can have the house to yourself tonight." she glared then walked out. she went back twards the inn to find it spottless. she glanced around and noticed how clean it was... "uhhh... can i get a shot of vodka and a room?" she asked, but got no response. she sighed and started to play with one of her knifes.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:01 pm
worick walkd in the door with a heaping pile of food from the store. the food was bocking his vision as he walkd inside and to the kichen. "can i see your ID? Bah! Im a 121 year old drow! when will theas people stop carding me?!"  

Sid the Body Gaurd

Brandy_Hemlock

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:42 pm
"I am 16, but its late and ive had a rough night.. I wont speak to anyone if yee dont." She glanced at the food for a second breafly then didnt, "i dont eat much. only when i feel i need to."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:55 pm
((Has been given control to of Joseph temporarily by Hemlock))

"Joseph?! Good heavens!!! What happened to you?!" Rodney questioned his friend as he watched him lay against a wall,
"She.... She...."
"Yes... Go on..." he said as he watched Joseph try to explain,
"Brandy kinda... Beat the krap out of me... Again..."
"HOW OLD ARE YOU NOW!? 18?!" he helped Joseph,
"You are forgetting how strong she is... Gah..."
"Where did she go?"
"She went east."
"Go heal yourself then tuck yourself into bed damnit." said Rodney as he went out the door.  

Mr_Ampharos

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:27 pm
"wha!" woick perkd up when he heard brandys vioce "who? Brandy!!!" worick absentmindedly dropd the food on the counter and ran over to his frend. he hugd the air out of her lungs. " i'm so happy you came back! what can i get you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:15 am
"Vodka and a room, my brother invited over an ex boyfriend, i need t hide." she said as she hugged him back, "im a fairy, i dont need to breathe.... as often..." she slipped from his grip and looked him up and down, "where the hell have you been?"  

Brandy_Hemlock

Sid the Body Gaurd

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:50 pm
"well i've bean looking for a frend i left behind a long time ago." worick said as he handed Brandy her drink and a room key.  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff