Einsfield Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:12 pm
Zen sighed. It seemed Wesker was determined to wear what he wanted. He liked Wesker, but he was a bit stubborn. "Sunglasses are not formal enough. Do you intend to keep arguing with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Jilin reached into his coat and pulled out the now small scythe. It soon changed form into a sharp black and silver mask that rested on his nose and covered the upper portion of his face and fore head. The only parts left to the eye were his mouth, chin, and eyes. The item was dark black with silver inlay forming a rather elegant and intricate design, "Would this be good enough for you? It will allow an easy way for me to sneak my weapon in as well."

Sage_Nashae

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:22 pm
wesker took off his sunglasses, his frightening reptile like eyes giving a heart stopping glare for anyone, civilians in particular, who stared at him." thats why."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 pm
wesker put his sunglasses back on," i need rthese sunglasses for a reason, or a mask that dosnt show my eyes.  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:00 pm
Zen sighed. "Fine, just wear your sunglasses under your mask or something." He said, not wanting to bother with the situation anymore. He looked to Jilin. "Yes, that is fine." Zen walked back a bit and turned around to face them all. "Now I hope everyone has something nice to wear. If not, please make your way upstairs and take one the suits from the manor's former owner."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:13 pm
wesker showed his dress, it was a simple black shirt and suit, and leather gloves.  

Archer_Jack

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:18 pm
"Excellent Wesker. Now we wait for the actual ball." He said happily. He was finally going to get his plans for his empire into motion.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:24 pm
wesker simply kept his tactical attire on. He calmly approached the door," i'll retrive the twins. ".  

Archer_Jack

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:15 pm
Wesker simply chuckled as he left the manor, his tactical ge3ar still on him.

(to deralo city!)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 am
Zaragi rolled his eyes..."So I gotta suit up eh?" He said and walked up to a changeing room...Kon followed and went into another...They both came out wearing ball cloths...Both had their masks and they walked down the stairs..."This ok Zen?" He asked removeing the mask for a moment...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:13 pm
wesker walked in, he had a pair of kegs in his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:17 pm
Zen nodded. "Yes. Those are good." He said calmly. Just then Wesker came back. "Back so soon? Whats with the kegs?"  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:25 pm
" its got ale in them... and i have a third." Wesker looked to zen calmly," well we ate there anyway..."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:33 pm
((I'm to lazy to fetch the pic...))
Hikari and Sarah walked in. Hikari had her large bottles of red wine(two). And Sarah with About 5 bottles just as big as Hikari's but you couldn't see inside. Hikarri spoke first, "She has a weaker stomach than me, its coffee" Hikari said putting one bottle down, it was empty. Sarah spoke up and spoke very fast "Whats the plan? We missed it can you fill us in?"  

Hikari Kuuki

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 pm
Zen gave them a look. "What do you plan do with all of the alcohol anyways?" He asked a bit curious. He sighed as he got ready to re-explain his plan over again. "Alright. So, theres a ball approaching. The king is holding it at his castle. He plans to unveil his new blueprint for the barrier he plans to build around Deralo City to keep it safer from demons. We plan to discard the blueprint and open up the portal to the spirit world right there. The spirits will begin to attack the guests and hold the king responsible." He said grinning. It was though out.

[If anyone didn't read Zen's other post about the plan and still don't really understand the plan, just go back a few pages and read it.]

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff