Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:06 pm
Kristin and Simon watched as the appled cooked over the fire. 'Mmmmm..... those smell good... now what kind of meat are they? Are they just chicken, or pork, or steak?" "Chicky, chicky, pok, an stoo!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:14 pm
"their verys of different meat. once i got italian sausage, and gabumon got chicken. it just depends i gusse."

"its really fun to see what kind of meat you get."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:17 pm
The one in front of her looked just about ready to eat, so she pulled it away from the fire and took a bite. "Hmmm.... not bad, not bad... tastes like... beef jerky... the pepperoni kind." She pulled another one from the fire and gave it to Simon. "Here you go buddy..." He took a small bite and then bit off half withing the next... "Well.... we know he like it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:21 pm
shizen pulled one of the apples off and took a bite. "mmm tasts like bbq beef"

gabumon did the same thing. "mmmm i got pork!"  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:22 pm
Kristin and Simon finished off theirs and put more up to the fire. "So where do we go after this?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:27 pm
well i do know where there is a mansion with bed not that far off from here. thats where some of my other digifriends are. i met them when i was 8, though their not my digipartners their still my some of my best friends." she finished eatting her apple and put anouther one on.

"thats right! leomon is there isnt he. i frogot all about him."

"thats right, i wonder how he has been these last 8 years."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:37 pm
"Hmmm.... I dont think it would be eight years here... maybe in our world, but time passes faster here, doesn't it?" She pickled up another apple and started eating it. It was roast beef this time...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 pm
"good pint....i wonder if he even remebers me."

gabumon got sad when shizen did. "it has been quite a while scince we came here."  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:02 pm
Kazuki wakes up and looks around. He picks up Tanemon and thinks for a moment. He then decides to go off. He takes out a piece of paper and writes down a note for Amanda and Dorumon. He then places it in Amanda's hand, hoping it won't fly away. He begins to walk off with Tanemon in his hands. Tanemon was still asleep, not knowing anything. Kazuki heads towards then heads towards the Northern Gear Savanna.

[[Kazuki, Tanemon - Exit - To Northern Gear Savanna]]

The note left behind read:
Dear Amanda and Dorumon, by the time you read this, I am gone. I have went searching for Megagargomon as I am afraid that he is might be gone from the Digital World. I hope to meet up with you two again one day. It was great being with you guys. Thanks.
By Kazuki

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:47 pm
Kristin watched their sad expressions... "Hey, I'm sure they're still around. The people who live here tend to have very long lifespans..."  

Rin Kairiu

Astral Visitor

35,565 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

raven_of_the_darkness16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:13 pm
raven was walking through some woods when she herd a noise. "koga."

"right...ahhh pepper breath." koga hit burnt down some things to try and get a better glimps of what was making that noise. it was a terriormon. it didnt look very nice.

"i though that terriormon always where nice"

"i gusse this one wants a fight."

"then we will give it one."

it attack them with a bunny blast that missed koga and hit a tree. "pepper blast." it just barly skimmed it.

"hay not so rough"

"huh...then why did you attack if you didnt want to fight rough?"

"i dont know."

"if you dont want a fight then where out of here." then they just walked off  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:12 pm
shizen looked at her and smiled. "thats right i frogot about that. so what do ya say we get going and get to that mantion!"

"ya!"  

im a vampir3 princ3ss

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:39 pm
[enter Eric and Candlemon from Network City]
Eric pulled his jacket off and tied the sleves around his waist "wow.... this is nice." he laid down in a medow that over looked the lake.
Candlemon nodded "yeah, this a one of the best spots to relax in the entire digitalworld."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:07 pm
raven soon came to a medow..."wow this is a bueatiful place, koga i think im ganna relax how bout you."

koga looked up at her. "sounds good."

she then saw a boy and a candlemon. "i wonder who they are?"

"i have no clue, but want to see"

"sounds good to me" raven and agumon started to walk slowly twords them. raven was starting to wonder if she should, she wasnt really good with talking to other people.  

raven_of_the_darkness16

Eric Coldfire

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:22 pm
Eric looked up at the girl "hi" he said casually.
Candlemon looked up at the girl and her digimon "hello."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games