How was/is your day?
  Glorious...nuff said
View Results

Alexiandra

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:41 am
Anonymous Karma
Alexiandra
I think I'm falling in love. heart

that is awesome! i bet you feel all gooey on the inside.... who is the lucky lover?

A guy I've been going on dates with for a while now. And yes I feel all warms and gooeys. <3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:18 pm
My day was more exhausting than anything. Had to run a bunch of errands and vote on just about everything they could come up with.

At least I got to see an old man get lost in the polling hall, flip out, call a voting machine a hun, and attack it in the name of Patton's honor – he knocked it over and everything.  

Exxos

Aged Bibliophile

Gemstone
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Exxos
At least I got to see an old man get lost in the polling hall, flip out, call a voting machine a hun, and attack it in the name of Patton's honor – he knocked it over and everything.

That is awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:49 pm
For the first time in a dozen year, we had thanksgiving dinner. Not nothing, not a sandwich, actual dinner. We brined the turkey and though it came out a bit tough, it was juicy and flavorful. The potatoes were, to put it mildly, orgasm-inducing, as they baked in the drippings under the turkey. The carrots were fabulous and my mother managed to make a fair facsimile of my late great aunt's cranberry sauce – only took orange juice and sextupling the sugar. Altogether, it was really good.  

Exxos

Aged Bibliophile

Zathura
Crew

4,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:53 am
I missed Thanksgiving this year crying
I am looking forward to Christmas dinner, if only so I can get my annual turkey fix.
My aunt found some brussel sprouts and bought them all ready. It is the weirdest thing, if you don't buy them a month or two in advance, you won't get them at all in time, and you still have to go 30 km out of your way to get them o.o The people here seem to be very anti-brussel sprouts. Foos!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am
We never got around to making a thanksgiving turkey this year either, but will definitely do it for Christmas.

Exxos yours sounds good!! I'm glad you got such a nice meal and had such a good time ♥

Zathy what made you miss it? You were home in time I thought? Was it just like with us where we kept saying we'll make it later and then never did?

We always just put the turkey, the potatoes, the yams, the veggies, and a packet or two of gravy in with a small carton or two of orange juice and then put the whole thing in the oven. By the time it comes out the incredibly juicy turkey has literally fallen off its own bones in places. Delectable and super super freaking easy to do. Wonder why we never got around to it XD Oh well will make it for Christmas.  

Gemstone
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Zathura
Crew

4,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:11 pm
Renovations made it too difficult and tiring to do big cooking plans  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:10 am
Wow, I see I wasn't the only one who didn't do a Thanksgiving dinner...
I did buy two of the hen turkeys when they were all on sake and made one two weeks ago, and it was wonderful.

Every year on Thanksgiving my family go to this hall where we make and serve and deliver meals to those who need them. Some come to the hall and eat, others call for delivery (some of the apt places, shut-ins, anyone really can, no limits) and we ate there, but miss leftovers.When we get home though, I don't do our own turkey, and I have no family other than my own immediate to get together with, so it's kinda laid back.  

Aoife
Crew

Beloved Worshipper

Poll Jumpers Anonymous

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out