Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ivalice Alliance

Back to Guilds

A Final Fantasy Fan Guild 

Tags: Final, Fantasy, Ivalice, Alliance, Roleplay 

Reply Ivalice Alliance
Introductions - New Members Come Here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Judgemaster Kaseron

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 am

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Heyas and hello guys,

The name's Tux and I suppose I'm one of the newest members to the guild. First of all, thanks so much for welcoming me into the fold! biggrin

I wanted to join this guild because I love the Ivalice storyline of Final Fantasy. I think it is a rich storyline filled with great characters, sites, and elements.

I also wanted to join the Battle Clan for the upcoming Gaia MMO. I hope to get to know more of you really soon, and I'm glad to be here!

-Tux  

TuxedoPengu

Sonnmann

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 pm
Thanks for accepting my request. When it comes to Final Fantasy, I'm quite expirenced. For Gaia, i'm still learning. Please write me to tell me the basics of setting myself up for the guild.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:41 pm
Welcome, Both of you into the prestigous Alliance Ranks! You are well on your way to bringing Honor and Glory to us!  

ImmersiaVIII

Zell Gunman

6,250 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Thanks and hi im Zell Gunman. I am a long time gaia go and FF fan. this is my first guild and i will try to be as active and helpful as i can.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:34 pm
Thank you for the invitation Judgemaster Lyrac.

I am a 25 year old man living in Nederland, I am originally from New Zealand and have moved here to be with a girl I meet there.

I am currently two days old as far as gaia online goes and am looking forward to harrassing you all with annoying newb questions whenever I am given the chance.

Definately looking forward to the upcoming battle game and hope that our guild can proove to be somewhat competitive in this.  

Phlunk3

Aria_Knight_Lyrac

4,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 2:37 pm
Phlunk3
Thank you for the invitation Judgemaster Lyrac.

I am a 25 year old man living in Nederland, I am originally from New Zealand and have moved here to be with a girl I meet there.

I am currently two days old as far as gaia online goes and am looking forward to harrassing you all with annoying newb questions whenever I am given the chance.

Definately looking forward to the upcoming battle game and hope that our guild can proove to be somewhat competitive in this.

Don't try to be too harassing.. I will hound you for it lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:00 pm
Welcome, guys!

Phlunk3

Based on the amount of gaming experience people here seem to have, I have a feeling we're going to do pretty awesomely.  

Waltzkrieg

Smitten Businessman

kaiser321

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:17 pm
all i have to say at this moment, is thanks for letting me join, and also .... nevermind there is no also.  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 3:30 pm
welcome kaiser  

Phlunk3

DemonAndAngel

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:52 pm
Hi, I'm new, and I'm looking forward to battle alongside you guys. Gaia battle should be interesting. I hope it's as good an MMO as I hope it'll be. Since I haven't played any MMO games for awhile. I've been looking for a new one. And I can't wait to get one of those cool sigs!  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:53 pm
Greetings everyone. my name is Kira. ((that's the rp name)) I also will go by Fayth as well, or Dream... either way.. I am happy that I am in this guild.  

Dreamless Fayth

7,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Leo Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:09 pm
Hello all, i`m Kuro (my general rp name), or Lg (what people call me in general). I pride myself in being an advocate of good grammer, being as random and funny as possible (without spamming), and I would like to think i`m a decent strategist. Speeking of which, I loved the game FF Tactics Advance, but it was too easy, as well as too short. Um, I hope you all come to deal with me, enjoy the occasional humor, and enrichen your life by my optimism biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:19 pm
Blah, I'm really bad at these xD

'Allo, I'm Sheepy. I've been a fan of Final Fantasy games since I was about ten or so (almost before some of you kiddies were born). The obsession actually started with a non-Final Fantasy game, Final Fantasy Adventure (also known as Seiken Densetsu I). However, despite this I started collecting more and more of the games and have an intense love for the series. I'm looking forward to meeting new people here.

See, told you guys I'm horrible at these stupid things. xDDD;

s h e e p !

Shturts

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 9:48 pm
Hey, I'm shturts, (if my name didn't make that evident) I'm just a newb to this guild so don't be too hard on me, oh, and if I come off cynical and sarcastic, don't take it personal, I just have days like that, sarcastic most of the time, but cynicism.. not as often.  
Ivalice Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff