Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:54 pm
" I'll tell you what I can." He said sitting there and looking at Hikari." What would you like to know?" He asked again looking at the girl. " I'll answer what I can."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm
Yuna tapped the table with her fingers, giving Hiei a bit of a sideways glance. "Everything."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:58 pm
"I need to know what, You can't just say Everything. I need a little bit to work with. Like....' Did I use to fight?' Or. ' Did I have a boyfriend. ' so on . I need something to work with Cro-" Hiei blinked almost saying her nick name. " hikari." He finished.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:04 pm
"Did I used to fight and have a boyfriend?" Hikari asked, since Hiei had used those as examples. "Why isn't my mom around?" She added, having wondered about that but didn't want to ask her father. "...Is my dad wiccan?" Hikari wondered then, looking pretty confused about that.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm
" You used to fight, Very well too." Hesaid and moved a little rubbing his head trying to think. " You're mother passed away when you were very young." He said and rubbed his arm. " You're dad is a Wiccan." he said trying to think. He skipped over the boyfriend thing though. It killed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:36 pm
Hikari noticed how Hiei passed over the boyfriend thing. She left that alone for now. "'Kay... What did I used to do? Like, sports or anything?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:39 pm
"You used to be really good with a Katana, You read a lot and you enjoyed horse back riding....You love animals...." He sat there just thinking and he smiled a bit. " You had a snarky attitude....." He said and just at there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:51 pm
Hikari blinked at that. "I was snarky?" She asked, a little surprised.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:59 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit before laughing and covering his mouth thinking about it. " You where always so snarky towards me. I had no idea what to think about you. I don't blame you, I'm pretty sure I was a pain in the a**."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:02 am
Hikari raised her eyebrows when Hiei started laughing, confused. "Was the snarky a good thing?" She asked, since Hiei was laughing so much. Hikari actually laughed a little bit too at Hiei's explanation. "Still, sorry for being such a pain in the a**."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:03 am
Hiei waved his hand a little. " I really enjoyed it. I think it's the only thing that kept me going was you being such a pain in the a**. " He said shaking his head with a small smile. " What else?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:09 am
"Should I be more snarky then?" Hikari asked with a laugh before plopping a bit of food into her mouth. "Um..." She shrugged a bit, unsure. "I really don't know... How long have we known each other?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:17 am
"That's up to you." Hiei said with a smile and shook his head before stretching a bit. " Since you where six. I was always around when you where growing." He said looking toward Hikari poking at his food.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:19 am
"So we were like childhood besties?" Hikari leaned back a bit as she took another bite of food. "...What else don't I know about?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:23 am
' I was your boss and you hated me for so long...' Hiei thought and shook his head. " No, not really I believe...I care a lot about you, you know that right?" He finally asked.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games