Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Clickables and Creatures
The NEW Incubator! Post and click dragons here now! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen_Succubus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm
Kayariy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*pets*
IT IS MALE!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!
Inside these eggs sleeping dragons lie,
*highfives.* Way to go! ^_^ *pets the cute little dragon.* ^_^
Click on them so they may hatch and fly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:13 pm
Infirmary edited again ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:01 pm
named the orange adult "Oooooooooooops"
Willa, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. was hidden so it wouldn't hatch giving me four hatchies, it is unhidden now  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:13 pm
I just traded my silver egg for this lil' guy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaya, I take it your experiment didn't go to well?

Oh, and my red hatchling is frozen BTW.  

Vixibelle

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:16 pm
Vixibelle
I just traded my silver egg for this lil' guy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

it didn't go too well :*(
just grabbed a red, but it might be someone's experiment.
scratch that, it's just got a MISERABLE view ratio, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm gonna freeze it when it hatches.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 pm
Awww...sorry to hear that. I started an experiment of my own, but gave up on it since I'm not very patient. lol  

Vixibelle

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:21 pm
lol patience is valuable  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:46 pm
Kayariy
named the orange adult "Oooooooooooops"
Willa, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. was hidden so it wouldn't hatch giving me four hatchies, it is unhidden now

Will add it to the walkie group! 3nodding biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:49 pm
Infirmary group edited again ...

~ ~ Dragon walking. Please click our eggs and babies so they will grow into healthy dragons. Thanks! ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

~ All eggs, hatchlings, and adults posted above are being walked with owners' consent and permission ~
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 pm
Kayariy
Vixibelle

it didn't go too well :*(
just grabbed a red, but it might be someone's experiment.
scratch that, it's just got a MISERABLE view ratio, User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm gonna freeze it when it hatches.

Congrats on the eggs, ladies! Adding them to the Incubator. biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kayariy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:51 pm
named my mint hatchling Squeak-toy.
Also, look at the first page of this thread! http://dragcaveforum.technoized.com/index.php?showtopic=19125  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Finally! I got an alt. black dragon egg :3  

CautionCat

Dangerous Trickster

Queen_Succubus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:53 pm
I got yet another egg! XD I know its not an alt but I couldn't pass up this little guy... errr.... girl... >_<

EDIT: 'Nothereggnothereggnotheregg: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Psst! You.. yeah you. *points to reader.* You think its an alt? User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:27 pm
Queen_Succubus
I got yet another egg! XD I know its not an alt but I couldn't pass up this little guy... errr.... girl... >_<

EDIT: 'Nothereggnothereggnotheregg: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Psst! You.. yeah you. *points to reader.* You think its an alt? User Image

Got them^^  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Fraxous

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:50 am
*stumbles back in after hard week* Oh look i got new eggs.  
Clickables and Creatures

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 335 336 337 338 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games