Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Brawl Dojo Updates topic! (Now with polls!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which control scheme are you using?
Wiimote
6%
 6%  [ 9 ]
Wiimote + Nunchuk
27%
 27%  [ 39 ]
Classic Controller
10%
 10%  [ 15 ]
GameCube controller
55%
 55%  [ 77 ]
Total Votes : 140

NeroRevolver

Hallowed Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:12 am
CockroachHunter-S
Goldriff
<.< I heard a rumor that Brawl is getting delayed again, to March 23rd for Japan and April 16th in the U.S..... Thoughts?

Rumors = phail
Besides, it's like what, less then a week in Japan?

people are out to piss me off with the word "DELAY"

cant they learn when to stop?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:41 am
I just got my issue of GameInformer the other day and it said that SMB will be out in Feb. I don't know if this is true but this mag is not that off usually.  

Mitsuke_Hyakka

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:42 am
Mitsuke_Hyakka
I just got my issue of GameInformer the other day and it said that SMB will be out in Feb. I don't know if this is true but this mag is not that off usually.

You know game magazines are like a month behind whenever they're released, right? confused  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:47 am
But they are proposing that the game will be released next month. The calendar even reads Feb. 10 is the release date for SMB]

Edit: I went to the game site and it says March 9th. So this was preprinted before the change. I see the error in my ways.  

Mitsuke_Hyakka

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:49 am
Mitsuke_Hyakka
But they are proposing that the game will be released next month. The calendar even reads Feb. 10 is the release date for SMB

Read. A month behind. We never knew a month ago.
I'm sure we didn't, at least xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am
CockroachHunter-S
Mitsuke_Hyakka
But they are proposing that the game will be released next month. The calendar even reads Feb. 10 is the release date for SMB

Read. A month behind. We never knew a month ago.
I'm sure we didn't, at least xd

I know I didn't see it coming. :p  

QuestionableMeatProducts

~ H a j i l e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:32 am
Is Zero-Suit Samus a separate character from regular Samus? I can't find where it says specifically, and people seem to have various ideas.

Personally, I think it would be cool to have Zero-Suit as a separate character...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:46 am
Ugh, stop talking about more delays people, you're making me ill!

Instead let's talk about the SE.

We haven't had a new SE movie regarding the plot in a while, I think it's time to speculate.

I for one hope that Master Hand appears in the SE, and not just Classic Mode.

ALSO!

User Image

O wut?

I can unsee it!

I now seriously wonder if the Ancient Minster is the head honcho.

Buddha_Cat

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:11 am
Buddha_Cat

User Image

I now seriously wonder if the Ancient Minster is the head honcho.
I guess the real badguy just got his favorite ROB on Pimp My Minion. Bowser and I entered, but they couldn't do anything with his Koopas and Goombas. I taped some wings on them for him.

A little less joking, a little more on topic: Now I actually want Ancient Minister to be just a ROB. I think that would be an amazing 'What a twist' moment. After that we can fight the REAL final boss. That is such a video game cliche.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:32 am
~ H a j i l e
Is Zero-Suit Samus a separate character from regular Samus? I can't find where it says specifically, and people seem to have various ideas.

Personally, I think it would be cool to have Zero-Suit as a separate character...

what I think, is that once you use samus and use her final smash then play a ZSS that you'll be able to use her (ZSS) any time you want, rather then waiting to get the smash ball everytime you use samus.

but that's only what i think  

Undesired Insanity

~ H a j i l e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:51 am
Taylor of Akatsuki
~ H a j i l e

what I think, is that once you use samus and use her final smash then play a ZSS that you'll be able to use her (ZSS) any time you want, rather then waiting to get the smash ball everytime you use samus.

but that's only what i think

That makes sense. It just seems like you would never get a chance to play as ZSS otherwise... :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:01 am
ZSS doesn't even seem like such a great character. You got a gun that shoots a whip... alright? She doesn't have a Final Smash of her own, she just turns back into regular Samus.  

Nyphna Zero

Itakio

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 am
Hey guys, there are new videos from that guy who supposedly has the game already, except they are actual matches (no new characters though...).

Dedede vs Bowser
Kirby vs Kirby
Pokemon Trainer vs Link
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:49 am
Itakio
Hey guys, there are new videos from that guy who supposedly has the game already, except they are actual matches (no new characters though...).

Dedede vs Bowser
Kirby vs Kirby
Pokemon Trainer vs Link
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Thanks for posting these! blaugh  

ratizi

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:50 am
Itakio

Dedede vs Bowser
Kirby vs Kirby
Pokemon Trainer vs Link
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede
Ike vs Dedede

He doesnt own it. When the camera goes above the screen it says, "Nintendo" so he is playing a demo or sumthin  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 ... 1177 1178 1179 1180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games