Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:19 pm
Hiei shook his head a little. " No, but thank you anyway. I'll see you tomorrow at the temple." He said and turned to leave. His gut hurt, and his chest was killing him at this point. ' . . .It hurts.' He thought as he walked toward the driveway to leave.

Kurama blinked a bit leaning to see the door.." Hikari?" The fox called.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:24 pm
Hikari stared at Hiei, watching him leave before she looked down. Walking in, Hikari placed her hand on the back of her neck. "Hey..." She greeted, forcing a small smile for Kurama and Tsuzuki. "I think I'm just gonna head to bed. I'm pretty tired." She told them, heading to her room.

Tsuzuki blinked, glancing at Kurama before back at Hikari. "Hikari?" He asked, but she only gave him a 'night dad' in response.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:28 pm
Kurama blinked a bit and looked toward Tsuzuki. " Maybe her and Hiei had a fight?" The fox said and moved taking another bit and wiped his face giving the man a kiss. " I'll head home. You should talk to your lovely daughter."

Hiei had headed home and kicked off his shoes and was laying on his bed once he was home and laid there.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:31 pm
"Maybe..." Tsuzuki returned the kiss, standing up. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked, walking backwards towards Hikari's room.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:34 pm
Kurama nodded. " Yeah, After work." He said with a smile and headed to the house. once there he went to talk to Hiei but the fire demon told him toget out. With a sighhe walked out and headed to his room and texted Tsuzuki. ' Find anything out?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:41 pm
'Not a thing. She just said she was fine and had a long day' Tsuzuki replied as he walked out of Hikari's room, closing the door behind him. He wasn't getting a thing.

Hikari laid on her side, playing some music from her computer as she just laid there for now, trying to think.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:50 pm
'Alright, I'm just going to leave it. I have work in the morning. Night Tsuzuki.' The fox texted back throwing his phone on his bed and laid down to sleep.

By morning, Hiei was laying on his bed, he didn't sleep at all. Moving a little he touched his shoulder in pain and rolled over again before getting up and changing at this point and getting ready to leave. ' I was a d**k yesterday.' He thought with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm
"Dad, I'm going to school early." Hikari called, slipping on her shoes at the door. She waited for his reply before walking out. She just wanted to walk to school on her own instead of having her dad make the morning drive awkward and asking questions about what happened yesterday. Shrugging on her coat, Hikari walked out, moving her ear buds into her ears and listening to some music as she started to walk.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:05 pm
Hiei moved a bit as he walked with a Coffee and hotcoco. It was fall after all. Moving he saw Hikari and walked up behind her nudging her and held the drink out for her. " I'm sorry about yesterday." He said holding the drink out.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:11 pm
Hikari blinked, feeling someone behind her and turned around. She was surprised to see Hiei there, and with drinks no less. She moved her ear buds out of her ears, letting the cord hang around her neck. "No, it's my fault. I was out of line for even asking about it." Hikari took the drink that was handed to her, holding the cup with both hands for the warmth. "Can you forgive me?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 pm
Hiei moved a bit holding his own drink and walked with Hikari. " Just forget about it. I was being a moron about it. You're forgiven." He said and shifted a littled as they walked.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:28 pm
Hikari smiled a bit at that. She was glad they were okay now. Yesterday had bothered her enough where she had trouble sleeping. Taking a sip of her drink, Hikari let out a please sound. "Oh my god, chocolate. You're a god."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:41 pm
Hiei moved a little walking with hikari and nodded. " I suppose I'll let you be. I'm going to go do something for awhile..." He said and stood by the school gate looking toward Hikari and stared at her before taking a deep breath . . ' I should just say it but. She may like someone else...' He thought and shook his head and smiled. " I'll pick you up fromschool today."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:45 pm
Hikari turned around to face Hiei once they stood by the gate. she glanced over her shoulder, hearing some of her friends at the school calling her name. She waved to them before looking back at Hiei, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before stepping back. "Thanks for the cocoa." She took a few more steps back, going to head into the school grounds.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 pm
Hiei stared at Hikari a bit and smiled touching his check after the Girl left to the school and walked away. That...made his morning.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games