Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm
Seeing Hiei hesitate, Hikari moved some hair out of her face. "If you don't want to go that's totally fine. I just figured I'd ask since Hojo said it was cool if I brought a friend or two."

Tsuzuki moved his arm around Kurama's waist, using his free hand to cook the pasta and sauce that was there. "Anytime. Are you feeling any better?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:36 pm
Moving a bit Hiei ran his hand through his hair and shoved his hands into his pocket. " No no, I'll come I don't have anything else to do." He said looking at her and moved trying to think a little.

Kurama nodded and leaned on him closing his eyes. " Better then before. After dinner I'll head home and rest." He said. Figuring he should actually be home one of these days anyway so Hikari and Tsuzuki could have some time.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm
Hikari smiled a little at that, unsure if Hiei was saying yes just to make her happy or because he actually had nothing else going on. "'Kay." She'd take it still, though. "...You've go that look on your face again."

"You know you don't have to leave. Contrary to what you may think, the occupants of this house don't mind if you stay over." Tsuzuki gave Kurama a kiss on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Moving a bit, Hiei smiled and looked toward Hikari." Sorry, I'm just a little tired today I suppose." He said, he wasn't sure why he felt so crappy...well Actually he did know.

Kurama leaned on Tsuzuki giving him a kiss on the cheek back before moving to lean on the counter a bit. " I know, But I feel bad leaving Hiei alone at the apartment."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:51 pm
"That's not your sleepy look. That's your deep thinking about something serious or depressing look." Hikari rubbed her shoulder a bit, tilting her head to the side slightly with a yawn. She payed attention.

Tsuzuki sighed a bit, nodding in some agreement to that. "How has he been doing, anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 pm
Hiei chuckled a bit and moved messing up Hikari's hair. " You've payed Attention." He said and moved his hand. " I'm just a little stressed with work. Don't worry about it."

Kurama shrugged. " I don't know, He doesn't really talk to me. He just works, eats dinner and sleeps. . . All I know is his having issues copeing with this whole thing with Hikari."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:58 pm
"Such bull." Hikari muttered, hunching up her shoulders a bit when Hiei messed up her hair. She pulled all the stray hands back down when he moved his hand away, going to whack some of Hiei's tall hair in return.

"He hasn't mentioned anything at all about it...?" Tsuzuki knew Hiei was having a hard time with this. It was completely understandable with everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:03 pm
"Would you like to know how our conversations sound like?" Kurama asked looking toward Tsuzuki.

Hiei moved a bit and shook his head after Hikari messed up his hair. " . . .I suppose you could say I'm upset. A friend of mine is having some serious issues. I don't know what I can do to help them sadly though. I was never good at that."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:05 pm
"Why not." Tsuzuki put a lid on one of the pots, turning a bit to look at Kurama more to hear how this was going to sound.

Hikari waited a second, staring at Hiei as she thought before looking away again. "Maybe you should ask them."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:10 pm
Kurama moved a little a bit. '" ' Fox drop dead or shut up. If your going to talk then talk to your boyfriend over the phone.' ' Hiei will you stop being such a child about this and calm down?' ' No Fox, Shut up before I burn your throat.' Or the famous. ' Hiei how are you today?' ' Hn. . . ' " Kurama said that was there convos.

" I could, But I don't know how to. I don't have many friends if you think about it." Hiei said and ran his hand through his hair. " None the less, let's not talk about this. Are you up for training tomorrow?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 pm
"Do you love them?" Hikari asked then, glancing up at Hiei again. "You're friend." She adjusted her backpack a bit as they got closer to the house. "What about your all day rest day?"

"...Well isn't that a lovely conversation." Tsuzuki muttered dully after Kurama laid it out for him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:24 pm
Hiei's face twitched as they walked and he looked down as his eyes where covered by his bangs. He wasn't going to answer that question. " I can train you after school. I have to do something at least" He said and looked to the side.

" It's worse on other days. I have a feeling it's going to be bad tonight." The fox said with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 pm
Hikari tensed a bit, seeing Hiei's reaction. "...Sorry." She muttered, looking away a bit. Hikari hadn't realized what Hiei was feeling was that deep until now.

"Who knows." Tsuzuki shrugged a bit, starting to dish out food for himself and Kurama for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Hiei moved a bit and once at Tsuzuki's house he stopped walking and stood by the door. " It's alright. I'll see you tomorrow." He said standing by the door and kept his hands in his pocket and looked toward Hikari. His face looked really upset for once. He was just gonna head home, eat dinner by himself today.

Kurama sighed a little and took the plate. " thanks or dinner." He said with a smile and sat down at the table. He then moved a little looking to the side.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm
Hikari turned to face Hiei once they were at the house, feeling pretty terrible now. "Do you at least want some food to take home...?" She offered, not even going to try to get Hiei inside now.

"My pleasure." Tsuzuki glanced towards the door, hearing some voices outside. He was a little surprised that Hiei hadn't come in yet for food.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games