Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Purunrun Island
The Island [Check First Post! Island Expansion is Underway!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage Tsukuyomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:55 pm
The tendril, though lacking any personality, twitched when Mandy sat ontop of the chest, closing it once again. In response it split in half length wise, spreading out to each side of the chest and slipping underneath the lid, seaping comfortably into the crease. It then built up a large amount of blood on the inside, slowly but surely lifting the lid once more, caring not how the young blonde will repsond to such an act.

Tsuin gave up on leering at her, instead sipping the rest of the wine and busting out to a Double W cup size. Peering over to Kurai as a spare tendril grabbed her another bottle, she noticed that her sister still had her head stuck between Bleu's breasts....

"Baka...." she said, aiming the comment at her sister, and not the young blonde girl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:04 pm
Mandy's stare turned into a Glare as the tendrils split and came towards her sides, and yet suddenly, the tendrils shadow's suddenly twitched, and zipped away, their mass blurring towards Mandy and the chest, only to suddenly whip forth into the third dimension from exactly the same place the real tendrils seperated from Tsuin. The black tentacles curled around the other girl's tendrils and griped them steady, matching their strength and power, and keeping them inches away from the sides of the ice chest... Mandy, meanwhile, sat there, arms crossed, continuing her stare. Suddenly, an idea entered her mind, and her glance darted aside for a moment, towards the general direction of the security center, yet just for a second..  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Kage Tsukuyomi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:12 pm
Tsuin perked a brow when Mandy turned her attention towards the direction of the security center, though she herself just recently found out about it, she wasn't one to forget and it was definately interesting watching her response as she manipulated the shadows of Tsuin's own tendrils. Though the idea was rough due to the fuzzy mind she had since the wine set in, despite the weak potencey of the alcohol within the berry's. She soon sent a small amount of mana through the tenticles, and when it built up outside the edge of the tendril it dropped a single cherry-sized drop of blood, snapping and creating a bright enough flash to separate the shadows from gripping his blood tendrils, buying him the time to flip open the chest and toss off the girl while her guard is down.

Such a curious young woman....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:16 pm
Mandy, however, came to a stand just before the mana pieced his own tendrils, releaving herself from Cooler duty, and suddenly, just as the Flash came, her entire being dissapeared once more, just like back in the bunker, and with the sun setting in, it was difficult to tell just which direction she had darted off to...  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Quint B.
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:11 pm
Still holding the intoxicated Gatz' weight up, Quint was hard pressed to stop Mandy, instead getting upset at the girl. She was close to telling Mandy that Rake likely wasn't going to attack that day, when the small woman hastily beat the scene.

"She better leave.." Quint said, boasting, "Her nose is going to get her butt in some real debt next time she does something like that." She said this in a way that seemed like she was just beating her chest, but there was some seriousness in Quint's words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 11:41 am
((You know, I'm pretty sure it's either Gatz's or Bleu's turn to post))  

Rioushu

Bleu Kat
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:11 am
(( sweatdrop Sorry about that. My internet at home crashed awhile ago, and it's been tough getting online since then.))

Bleu knocked back the three bottles of wine she had managed to grab before the chest had been seized, her bust expanding rapidly. The sheer red material of her swimsuit shredded, having finally given up the fight. All that was left of it above her waist were two small rags of fabric covering her naughty bits.

The blonde let out a small belch, and smiled, happy with her double Z's. She eyed the rest of the wine with a smile, and tried to get up to fetch another bottle from the chest that had been pulled out of reach. However, there were two 'small' problems with that idea...

"... )*(#$)%, I can't stand up!" she grumbled, struggling to pull her legs out of the depths of her cleavage. The jiggling her efforts created was quite a sight, but it was useless. Bleu had simply become too big to walk on her own.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:43 am
Aonice giggled from the depths of Bleu's cleavage, and looked up at the woman with an innocent smile, "i coulda saw that one coming" she teased, "Oh, if only i were a decent size, i could help out with the experience" She teased, and sat herself a bit deeper between the cavernous flesh.. "Besides, surely you've grown passed the 120" mark" Aonice concluded as she surveyed the horizons..  

Aonice_Mitsoku
Captain

Rioushu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:23 pm
Rioushu was trying to get Bleu's attention, but he found it hard to stand up for two reasons, Bleu's breath was so full of alcohol he himself got drunk, and the jiggling, while a nice feeling on his body, kept knocking him down. "Hey you, put me back to normal size already, how am I supposed to beat the freaks around here if I'm so small?" Rioushu asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:30 pm
Zon wanders along, not paying much attention. He looks in front of him, stopping in his tracks as he sees the girls there with the mammoth-sized chests. Blinking some, he raises an eyebrow, before continuing towards them, slowly.  

Zon Matsukai

Erik Rincewind

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:11 pm
Valentine wonders along the beach, the water hitting his feet. He looks down at the sand, thinking of nothing in particular. He looks around the beach with a sad look on his face, before sighing and continue his walk. He comes to a rock and climbs up to the top. He sits down, and looks out into the ocean  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:34 pm

A young woman strolled down the beach as well, pondering over her own plot for this puny island of such great potential.. She latter noticed another figure ahead of her, perching up against a rock.. She kept her calm face, and soon gave away into the darkness just before Valentine had even began to think of a follower..

A second later, her cold, heartless, and yet monotonous voice filled his ears, "Nothing much out there...Aside from the rest of the world.." She explained, the blond stood behind him, just a few feet back from the rock, most of her slender figure hidden in the shade of the night, the moonlight just glinting off of her cold, onyx eyes..  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Erik Rincewind

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:41 pm
*Valentine looks into the womans eyes. Slowly he looks back down at the ground beneath him*

I know...but there's no place out there for me, I just like to look out at the water, the sound and sun's reflection off it are nice...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:48 pm
Mandy shrugged, surely by 'sun' he meant 'moon'... but either way, "Theres little use for anybody who simply stares" She noted, her own, rather abrupt way of motivating.. She crossed her arms over her bright, pink dress, hiding the flower design that caressed her firm, full bosom.  

Shadow Mandy
Vice Captain

Erik Rincewind

Swashbuckling Sex Symbol

14,375 Points
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:01 pm
The moon looks pretty reflected off the ocean too...

He looked up at her after comment, then looks at her feet.

I don't have any uses...  
Purunrun Island

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games