Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 am
Genkai looked toward Hikari." Hello,You're moronic of a trainer is in the medical room if you want himm." Genkai said with a nod.

Hiei rolled to the side gripping the pillow, he was just laying there tangled upint he blanket. A pain killer had knocked him out at this point.

Kurama chuckled a bit. " Please, anything but Rana. That women is the devil." Kurama said and slowly sat up for the water. " I just got worn out and then caught a flu.|  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 am
"Mmkay!" Hikari moved away from the door, then paused, realizing everything that Genkai had just head and moved her head back to the doorway. "Why's Hiei in the medical wing...?"

Tsuzuki chuckled a bit at Kurama's words. "If you're not better by tomorrow afternoon I'm bringing you in."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 am
"He came back here pretty beat up. Go seeif his awake or not. His been asleep since at least 12." The old women said drinking her tea.

Kurama looked toward Tsuzuki. " You worry to much, Hiei may of just tracked in some stupid cold from demon world. It should pass by tomorrow morning. There is no need to speak of a hospital."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:49 am
"This coming from the man who practically tortures his patient friends when they don't wish to go?" Tsuzuki questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Hikari nodded. At that, she moved to head down the hallway. Poking her head into the medical room, Hikari sighed, seeing that Hiei was still asleep, and pretty bandaged up. Not wanting to wake him, Hikari stayed quiet as she went to change into her sweat pants and a tank top in the bathroom, then went into the dojo on her own to do some stretching.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:08 am
Kurama looked toward Tsuzuki putting the cup down after and laying back. " Yeah, I suppose so." The fox said with a small smile and laid down slowly.. " Just going to nap more." He mumbled and held his head.

Hiei had woken up maybe half hour after Hikari got there. Rubbing his sore face he walked into the Dojoand bowed before slipping his shoes off. " Sorry, I didn't mean to over sleep." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:18 am
Hikari looked up at Hiei when she heard him, leaning forward in a stretch. "No worries. We don't have to train if you're not feeling up to it..." Hikari started. It was a lot easier for her to see where all the bandages were now. "Are you okay?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:22 am
Hiei waved his hand a little. " It's alright, we can Train." He said and touched his side lightly walking toward Hikari. " I just won't be as good today." He said and moved a little going to show her how to do a few things.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:24 am
Hikari got up when Hiei came over, following his instruction on what he was showing her. She had nearly perfect form with each move. Her muscle memory was still there, at least for the most part.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 am
When there where done after a bit, Hiei was sitting down with Hikari in the Dojo. " Good good." He said with a smile. " Come by tomorrow and will do it again and work with it more." He said and touched his face before slowly taking the bandage off. It was annoying him. his eye was just cut to hell and the skin around it. His mask blew up in his face for sure. " I'll walk you home."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am
Hikari was laying on her back next to Hiei, her hands folded on her stomach. She was a little worn out from all of that. "Can I just take a nap on the floor? Perdy pwease...?" Hikari asked, turning her head to Hiei with a small smile and a laugh. "You're gonna make all my limbs fall off."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:54 pm
"No, I gotta get you home and I gotta get off to my next job." He said looking toward Hikari as he sat there on the floor rubbing his arms trying to think before slowly getting up. " up up,let's get going."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:19 pm
"Got another secret agent man mission?" Hikari asked as she sat up. The girl yawned, stretching her arms up over her head before standing, going to pick up her backpack at the corner of the dojo so they could head off. She was just going to walk in her sweats and tank.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:51 pm
Moving a little hiei nodded. " Yeah, sadly. Then I get to sleep in tomorrow with no work at all." He said and walked toward the stairs. " Oh maybe your father will have dinner cooked." He said and shifted a little.

Kurama was doing a little bit better. He was laying on the couch trying to rest. He had changed into jeans and a baggy shirt and tried to think a bit. " I should get going soon." Kurama said sitting up.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:23 pm
Tsuzuki was working on dinner right then. He glanced a the time, unsure when Hikari was coming home but wanted to have something ready for when she did.

"At least you get practically a whole rest day." Hikari started to walk with Hiei to leave, slipping on her shoes outside. "Oh! Hey do you want to go to a party this weekend?" She asked, slinging her backpack over her shoulder.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:25 pm
Moving a little Hiei slipped on his shoes and walked with Hikari nodded. " Whole day of rest, that should be nice. As long as my boss doesn't get in my face." He said with a sigh and blinked hearing Hikari ask about the party...He shrugged. " I...uh.." He wasn't sure..." Sure I suppose..." He said.

Kurama got up after a few and walked into the kitchen and leaned on Tsuzuki a bit. " Thanks for being my Doctor today." He said.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games