Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myfaceisnotyours

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:19 pm
Nikki
guitar, singing, web design, hanging out with friends, volunteering, dancing, biking

ps. Thanks for inviting me to the guild biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 pm
Name: Gokhotit! (Lenni Lenape for Little Owl- you can call me Gok!)
Hobbies: Acting, singing, writing both plays and books, drawing wannabe manga and cartoons (have my own series... unpublished of course) talking (C'AINT'CHA TELL?!), using my vast imagination, deviating from the norm, on occassions philosophizing, entertaining people, eating, and lotsa things I'm sure I'm forgetting. (I like to keep myself busy. Never a need to be bored when you can entertain yourself!)  

Disastaire

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:33 pm
Welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights, Echo, Nikki, and Gok! I hope you all enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just shoot me a pm.

@Echo Because we love all awesome people. o. o

@Nikki You're very welcome! Also cute siggy. blaugh

@Gok Very nice list of hobbies! ;D  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:53 pm
Name: Tara J.
Hobbies: Drawing (with pastels), hiking  

tj is no butt face

Roseus Exinani

Eloquent Poster

9,050 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm
Name: Carin
Hobbies: Drawing, Dancing, Singing, Video Games, Writing (all sorts of things)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm
Hey I am Jan
Welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights, Echo, Nikki, and Gok! I hope you all enjoy your stay here. If you need anything just shoot me a pm.

@Echo Because we love all awesome people. o. o

@Nikki You're very welcome! Also cute siggy. blaugh

@Gok Very nice list of hobbies! ;D

And those are just the ones that don't involve wreaking havoc and mayhem lol  

Disastaire

Vendaval de la Luz
Crew

Codebreaking Warrior

21,200 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:41 pm
Um...OK.
Name: Danielle
Age: 26 (yes, it's true, let's just say I'm young at heart...ask Berrysama)
Hobbies: Well, I really big into NASCAR, certain anime (Detective Conan/Case Closed (which I'm writing a fanfic for), Pokemon (fic idea but no time to type this one yet), Digimon, Cardcaptors, Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc. [some that I am not sure I can spell right at this time of night sweatdrop ]). I also love severe weather and I hope to chase tornadoes (if I can get through the computer classes...I'm not that good with new things on a computer as it is...let alone writing the programs). I hope I'm not rambling to much...I tend to do that when I'm tired. I enjoy oldies (50s and 60s and some 70s), country/western (I even line dance) and the occasional soundtracks. That's about it for now.
Thank you to Hey I am Jan for the invite (though I'm still puzzled where you pulled my name from to join in the first place). I hope I can contribute in some way and make your invite worthwhile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 am
Hello, friends!
I'm Saul, I've spent the last couple of months wearing in my 18th year and, as I am finished school now, my occupation is unemployment. The world is my oyster!
I like reading, writing, films, long walks on the beach and a good puzzle. Lol, not really (puzzles killed my family mad ). I read mostly fantasy and sci-fi, and I write pretty much the same. I also read a few manga: Bleach, DeathNote and Fullmetal Alchemist. I do have favourite movies, but I'll watch any. I'm kind of building up a library of every film ever made in my head. As for tv, I watch Futurama, old episodes of Simpsons, Blue Mountain State, Dragonball and One Piece.
Now you all kind of pretty much might definitely know me!  

Unfavoured Guest

Clean Member

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:13 am
Hiya, Tara J., Carin, Danielle and Saul! Welcome and thanks for joining XSK! Don't forget to check out the contests subforum!

@ Gok LOL. rofl

@ Danielle The running line is that we're worse than AARP, we'll find you at 13. But it was forums most likely. I spend a lot of time there. =] Welcome to guild fellow Cardcaptors fan!

@ Saul Unfortunately I have the same occupation. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:30 am
Name: Liannet
Hobbies: Listening to music, the internet, reading, and hanging out with my friends.
mrgreen  

lia016

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:20 am
Name: Arlen
Hobbies: Art, music, manga, anime, etc.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:42 am
Hi, Liannet and Arlen! Welcome to the guild! Enjoy your stay here~ mrgreen  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Ikuto Tachibana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:10 am
Name: Philip
Hobbies: Anything involving music, roleplaying, games, reading, etc...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:28 am
*Waves* =] Hello and welcome, Philip! Have fun in the guild and just pm me if you need anything.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

FluffyAttackBunny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:49 am
Thanks for inviting me! I'm really new to Gaia online and just learning to navigate around, so any tips and advice are greatly appreciated.

Hobbies and Interests: Anime, Arts n' Crafts, Bunnies, Movies, Museums, Exotic Foods and Culture, Tennis, Mountain Biking, and of course playing super CUTE GAMES!!!  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games