Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:15 am
Perhaps it was for the better. Had you become more involved, it would have made things mzilt more difficult for her emotionally when she discovered you had no actual romantic interest in her.

*takes the boxers from Draa and blushes slightly*
Gi ussta... I was not expecting to have to provide assistance for this type of thing sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:37 am
pft... given what I've heard and witnessed between you and Tes, this shouldn't be a problem for you. stare Just keep your hands to the sides and not in the middle and this should be a lot less awkward.

*crosses his arms while looking at Ryzan*
And what makes you think I had no real romantic interest in her? Sure, I didn't.... er... rather... Tes didn't get involved with humans because they don't live that long compared to dark elves, but as has been pointed out more times than I care for it to, I'm not really a dark elf. Who knows what kind of lifespan I should be expecting...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:53 am
I would think you would have not addressed her in the manner you did if you had wanted a more serious relationship with her.

*the conversation helping to take his mind off what has been asked of him, he kneels down by Draa and guides his feet into the legs of the boxers*
Xas... I do not know mzilt about the "grunny" creatures of this world, rilu'oh they seem to be rather similar to rabbits... which do not even have lifespans as long as rivven...

*frowns as he pulls the boxers up for Draa, letting him slide them on the rest of the way once they were high enough in his reach that it wouldn't pain him to do so*
I... I like to not think about such things...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:03 am
Yeah, well, I don't really get that luxury. Pants and socks.
*points at the pile of clothes*

Whether I like it or not, it's possible that I'm not going to live as long as Tes. I've probably still got a while, but compared to a dark elf lifespan, it's likely minuscule.... unless grunnies are immortal too and I'm just not aware of it.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:25 am
*retrieves the pants he brought for Draa and guides his feet through the legs*
I do not know how I would handle it if you were to pass before me. While I know you are not Quortek, you bear so many similarities to him... and that has been made even more apparent by you being in this form.

*leaves the pants up within Draa's reach, then starts to put his socks on for him*
Though Quortek will still be with me, it would almost be like losing him to see you go. It did not seem as troubling in your natural form as it was easier to dissociate you from him.

*gathers the shoes that he had brought with the clothing and starts putting them on for Draa after finishing with the socks*
I now wonder if it was really so wise for me to have transformed you in the first place.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:51 am
*waits for Ryzan to finish with his shoes, then stands up to pull his pants up the rest of the way and fasten them*
I couldn't have gotten treatment otherwise, and I doubt they would give me the types of painkillers they are if I was still in grunny form. I don't know if I would even get painkillers at all.

*pops up his collar and hangs the tie around his neck, having to attempt tying it a couple of times before he gets it right*
Sheesh... been a while I guess...

*folds the collar back down, then puts on the vest and buttons it, then starts hooking up the pocket watch*
I didn't ask for this any more than you did.... "this" being existing... but I'm here anyway. I don't see why I'm the one who has to suffer for it when I didn't even ask to be in the situation to begin with. I just got thrown into it because some random scientist that I don't even remember thought it would be a good idea to clone Tes as a grunny. I have more memory of being a dark elf than being a grunny, and yet I'm stuck as a grunny anyway.... with Tes and apparently you as well thinking that I don't deserve anything more than the life of a grunny.

*finishes dressing and grabs the stack of papers, skimming over them*
tch... and since I'm "just a grunny", I don't think my signature means jack on these anyway.

*tosses them in the trash and starts making his way out of the clinic*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:00 am
*hangs his head when Draa starts speaking to him in a harsher tone, feeling guilty about wishing that he had left him as a grunny so he would not become too attached. He stands there for a while by himself when Draa leaves the room, but then remembers something he forgot to give him and chases after him*
Wait... Draa....

*when he catches up, he pulls out a glasses case from his pocket and hands it to him*
I am sure you have already noticed that form changes your vision. You should put these on before we go outside.

I.... I am sorry if I offended you...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:50 am
I'm sure you are stare
*takes out the glasses and puts them on, slipping the case into his pocket*
Tell me something, Ry... if Tes were permanently turned into a grunny, would you just leave him in that form because it's his "natural" form now? Actually... don't answer that. I already know you wouldn't. That's why he got turned back into a dark elf while I was left as I was.

*as he walks past the front desk, one of the nurses shouts after him, asking where the release forms are. He flips them the bird and keeps walking, exiting the clinic*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:29 am
*goes to walk out of the clinic after Draa when a nurse stops him, handing him some sort of round container with a white cap. She says it is something for Draa to help with the pain. He thanks her and starts to walk away when she also asks about the release forms*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I am afraid they have been.... um... lost sweatdrop If... if you will excuse me... sweatdrop

*not wanting to get caught up with explaining things to them while Draa was out there by himself, he makes his way out of the clinic and hurries to catch up*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 am
{{*quickly runs over to Blacks, only to see Draa hasn't made it yet. Finding a great hiding/voyeuristic spot, he camps out to see the fireworks* ninja twisted }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 am
{{ rofl I should have known you would be waiting for it. I haven't even started yet because I'm being lazy.}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:15 am
{{ rofl I'll have something to wake up and laugh my a** off to then! xd }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:20 am
(( rofl Especially since our story's not so funny anymore! ... stare ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 am
(( Oh lord help me. What the hell is this General Hospital??? ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:31 am
{{ stressed And who's fault is that?! mad Miss "I'm coo coo for coco puffs"! Losing your mind one minute and now you're yelling at me like I caused it!}}  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games