Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Sorcerer's Academy

Back to Guilds

School for magical creatures and beings. 

Tags: role play, magic, school, supernatural, fantasy 

Reply A Sorcerer's Academy
[Official] >>> Let's Role-Play! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:16 am
User Image

Lily looked back at Sal from the corner of her eye. It was an unusual response from someone. A dog? What brought that on into the conversion? Her mind began to theorize what he meant. Was he referring to her as the dog? Or himself?
"I did not mean to offend you, sire." She said as she slightly bowed but she kept a calm composure. "Nonetheless, the offer stands if you choose so."
And her gaze returned to the teacher. She hoped that class would be over soon. Her mind began to think up ideas and what types of songs she would like to play.

[Last post for the day. I'll return at another time. ^^]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:21 am
Spirit accepted Lily's appology for being late and continued to work on things at his desk. He had so many papers that he had to fill out on each student. Spirit looked up at the kids as they sat on the risers. He noticed half of them were asleep or not even writing. Spirit sighed.
"This class is going to need some work... but not actual work of course...." He thought to himself.

((Sorry my electricity went out and broke the desktop computer so I'm on the laptop. Well I finally got snow!! about a foot here. emotion_c8 ))  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

Transcendent Manifestation

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:47 am
(( The snow never meeeeeelts, it just falls more and more and sdgafhdf ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:52 am
User Image
Mana stared at the paper, she could read it, but...didn't really feel like doing it and didn't know the answer at all "sigh..." she started writing when first dust fell over on her paper..looked..burned? then a paper flew and hit her on face, she took it angrily then tried calm down moving the some of dust away, then she noticed her paper was dirty and she couldn't read anything at all now "crrrap..." then she looked to her left and noticed a student finishing the paper "oh♪" she moved her cape, letting a little thing fall.. then poof the papers were switched like magic. She smiled.  

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:17 am
Y u m i k a r p

((Sometimes I wish that were the case, it all fell yesterday and its all melting today. emotion_donotwant ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 am
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p

((Sometimes I wish that were the case, it all fell yesterday and its all melting today. emotion_donotwant ))

(( fgadfgsdfh Lucky bastards. ))  

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:26 am
(( LOL, Mana you cheater. xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 am
Y u m i k a r p
NekoChubbz
Y u m i k a r p

(( fgadfgsdfh Lucky bastards. ))

((I'd trade if I could.... ||D ))  

NekoChubbz

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:40 am
(( LOL, just woke bro at 6:30PM.
Been pondering about doing it for the past couple of hours, pff- ))

User Image

Serek glanced over the classroom and the students, though not particularly the people. He let out a tired sigh followed by a big yawn. He was so bored he could kill to make this class end. A faint smirk went past his lips over the ironic thought, but it quickly disappeared. Instead, as a protest, he started rustling quite loudly with his shackles. He glared at Spirit as he did this, he practically rolled around on the floor to cause loads of noise just to annoy his teach.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:56 am
User Image

Lily felt her moods switch into anger as she saw her paper go blank once again. But quickly refused to show it. She forced herself to re-write the quiz again. She finally finished and flipped over her paper over to show she was done. She clasped her hands and rested her elbow on the paper.
Her graze shifted over to Sal once more and began to wonder if it was a good idea about her offer. She sighed quietly. "What is done is done. I cannot take it back." She thought.
Although, she was more worried about her phonograph being damaged.

[[Nice. I will be gone for the day. Feel free to continue the rp.]]  

caramel frappuccino

Sparkly Warrior

NekoChubbz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:43 am
Spirit looked over the students as the racket was being made. He glared at Salamander as he rolled around with his shackles. Spirit sighed and shot his eyes back at his desk and stood up.
"Alright, if you will all pass your papers forward..."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 am
Ritsuka fell asleep at some point after throwing the paper away. He was too tired to even try to stay awake. His body slump to the ground and fell over on the side a little as he continue to sleep soundlessly.  

M c C u d d l e s

Greedy Reindeer

J a q y u

Captain

22,350 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:52 am
(( I DID SAY X-STUDENTS WERE HARD TO DEAL WITH BUT THIS IS RIDICULOUS, LMAO.
AND OMG, I HEARD THE ICE-CREAM TRUCK. ))

User Image

As some students - the few who did the test - walked past the flailing Serek, he slowed down and slumped on the floor on his back. He followed them with his eyes and finally sat up, looking at the papers in their hands as they walked by. He smirked and blew out a very tiny flame, burning up their papers one after another, causing a small commotion as people noticed they were holding fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:13 pm
Y u m i k a r p
(( LOL, Mana you cheater. xD ))

(( is not cheating, it's magic User Image

the person who suddenly noticed the paper became dirty/burned must be like User Image))

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Trainer Mana

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:16 pm
User ImageMana put her name in the paper, and made it look like her hand writing then she heard people and some squeals "huh?" she looked at the burning papers and right above, Serek. She giggled then suddenly seeing him and his red hair reminded her of something that awkwardly made her blush.

(( Lol, a cookie for the first who guess right why she blushed. ))  
A Sorcerer's Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games