Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Order Of the Worlds Remix (red made) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:25 pm
Kurama stayed standing asthe man held his hand and he looked at Tsuzuki. " This is true she's happy when Hiei's around and I know you care about me. But if you want Hikari to live a really happy life. It's best the demons in her life step back." The fox said. " You know for a fact Hiei will always have demons after him and I'll always have bounty hunters after me." The fox said. " I don't want you to be stressed or you two getting harmed because of us."

" I'm sure you'll be fine to stay here. We can watch a movie. I'll walk you home in the morning so you can get ready for school and I'll head to work." The fire demon said with a small smile. " Kurama's not going to be home tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:37 pm
Tsuzuki pulled Kurama a little closer, resting his forehead against Kurama's stomach and looking down, placing one hand on the fox demons hip. "Please don't talk about leaving." He muttered quietly. The man could only take so much loss in his life. He'd already lost the most important person to him years ago.

Hikari gave a thumbs up and a small tired smile. "Move night~." She plopped another bit of food into her mouth.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:42 pm
Kurama took his hand from Tsuzuki slowly and placed it on hi head running it through his blond hair staring at the man with a soft smile. " I'd never leave." He said quietly. " As long as you want me around I'll be here." He said and slowly moved to kneel infront of the man and gave him a kiss. " Relax alright? Will keep Hikari safe."

Hiei chuckled " Movie night." He nodded and moved a little rubbing his arm as he ate. Moving he stood up to get food cut up for Shadow. " Come here girl, I forgot to feed you." He said before putting the meat on the ground and walked into the old room of Hikari to feed Suki before walking back out to finish. " What movie you wanna watch?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:55 pm
Hikari finished her dinner while Hiei was feeding Shadow and Suki. She got up, going to wash her plate off in the sink. "Do you have PJ's that I can borrow?" Hikari asked, glancing up at Hiei. She didn't really want to fall asleep in her school uniform.

Tsuzuki returned the kiss when Kurama knelt down, resting his forehead against Kurama's with his eyes closed. "Alright..."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 pm
Hiei blinked a bit. " Uh...yeah probably.. I'll go check. you want a shirt aswell?" He asked walking toward his room as he looked around his room full of Tear posters and what not for work. ' Uh...I have to do laundry soon.' he thought.

The fox moved a little and kept one hand on the side of Tsuzuki's face. " Come on, Out of your studies. I'll start on dinner for you. We don't get these many nice nights like we used too. " He said going to get up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:24 pm
"Yes please." Hikari replied, stretching her arms up towards the ceiling as she yawned again. Walking over to Shadow, Hikari knelt down, starting to pet the large 'dog's' head as she ate.

"And who's fault is that for moving out?" Tsuzuki asked with a slight laugh, standing up.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:29 pm
"Yours for not telling your Daughter that you're dating a man." The fox said walking toward the kitchen. Moving he dug around a bit. " Finally I can make food that isn't vegetarian friendly" He said.

Hiei walked into his bedroom looking for the smallest clothing he had and walked out with a pair of jogging pants that could be tighten and a baggy shirt with a dragon on. " all I got." He said holding them out toward Hikari.

Shadow moved a little and stopped eating and moved her head with Hikari's hand enjoying the love she was getting.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:36 pm
"I'll tell her eventually." Tsuzuki retorted, walking into the kitchen after Kurama. He leaned on the fox demon a bit with a chuckle. "You were doing that anyway?"

"Such a good girl. You should be my cuddle buddy tonight." Hikari chuckled, kissing the top of Shadow's head. She figured she'd be sleeping on the couch tonight. "Thank you~." Hikari gave Shadow a pat before standing up and taking the clothing that was handed to her. Walking into the bathroom, Hikari closed the door behind her. She came out a few minutes later in Hiei's clothing, going to stuff her school uniform into her bag for now.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:48 pm
"Im sure you will. Probably the day she wants in on us." The fox said shaking his head and blinked a bit. " Hiei kept getting mad when I cooked anything for the both of us with meat. I forgot he was a Vegetarian and...well I don't have to worry about it now." the fox said with a chuckle.

Hiei was sitting on the couch, wearing baggy black pants and a tank top at this point. Shadow on the floor next to them. " What movie you want to watch?" He asked and moved texting Tsuzuki. ' Hikari's sleeping over. '  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:50 pm
"And hopefully that never happens." Tsuzuki waved his finger before pulling out his phone. He blinked, seeing the text message. 'No!' He texted that and said it at the same time.

Hikari moved to sit down next to Hiei on the couch, tucking her knees up to the chest. "Um... Can we watch The Labyrinth?" She wondered with a bit of a nervous smile, not sure if Hiei was into those kinds of movies or not.  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:54 pm
Hiei blinked a bit and chuckled a bit as he got off the couch and dug around the tv for the movie. " I actually enjoy that movie suprisingly." He said shaking his head and put the dvd in before he rubbed his head and stood there looking at his phone. ' To bad, you and the fox need you time and Hikari wants to watch a movie. wink ' He texted back before he walked into his room and came out with a blanket and through it on the couch for Hikari and him.

Kurama jumped a bit and hearing the yell and looked over at Tsuzuki. " Will you calm down. Whats wrong now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:58 pm
"Hikari is not allowed to sleep over there!" Tsuzuki exclaimed, his face burried in his phone as he started to spam Hiei with texts saying; 'She needs to come home' 'Hikari has school in the morning' 'Don't touch my daughter Jaganshi!' and so on and so forth.

"Really?" Hikari was kind of surprised by that. She took him as a thriller movie kind of guy. "Ooh, blankie." Hikari moved part of the blanket over herself,getting comfortable on the couch. "Want me to make popcorn or anything?"  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:12 pm
"I like a lot of random Movies. this one was well done and was just a nice one to watch." He said and laid there on the couch. " I'll make popcorn. Lay down and get comfy." He said getting up again to work on popcorn as he texted. ' 1) alright touched your daughter, 2) bring her home in the morning. 3) it's late and 4) don't care. 5) Good night.' Hiei said and turned his phone off to work on the popcorn. " What time do you need to be up at?"

Kurama looked toward Tsuzuki. " Tsuzuki, you need to calm down and get over the fact that Hiei and her could easily get back together."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:41 pm
"You sure?" Hikari half laid down on the couch, resting her arms on the arm rest on the side there as she watched Hiei get up to make the popcorn. "Um... Probably about six? Actually I should set an alarm for that." Hikari mumbled the last bit, reaching for her phone on the floor to set the time.

Tsuzuki sniffled a bit. "I just don't want him defiling my baby girl."  

[[ Midnights Angel ]]
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Hiei moved a little and kept his back to the girl. once the popcorn was out of the microwave he pulled it out dumped it in a bowl and walked over. " Sit up a bit." He said and once the girl did he sat down moved a bit so she could leaned on him and put the popcorn on the free space as they laid there. He had his two phones on the ground, one had an alarm set for Hikari. Moving he pushed play o the movie.

"..his done it a few times, You know for a fact he'll do it again once he get's the chance." He pointed out and dished out some food and sat down by Tsuzuki bring his food over. " Eat up." He said shaking his head witha laugh.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 205 206 207 208 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games