Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:57 am
"Yes. Get her before they do. Just secure Synthic," Rick said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:46 am
Leonard nodded, then disappeared. (Exits to... not sure.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:51 am
(They're in Belkan)

Rick watched the man leave and then returned to his work.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:36 am
Leonard finally returned, walking through the door to Rick's lab, calm. "I acomplished my mission. what would you like me to do with her?" Leonard said, feeling her in his pocket dimension.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 am
"Follow me," Rick said and started walking. He walked into the quarantine chambers, "In there," He said and pointed to an empty cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 am
Leonard nodded, then snapped, sending Sythic out of the pocket dimension, and into the cage. "As you wish, my leige."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:22 am
Synthic was kneeling on the bottom of the cage, looking around frantically. She looked beyond terrified. She couldn't even form words, just whimpering sounds.
"So this is how far you've fallen..." Rick sighed, "Leonard, this is Synthic. She's an idealist, and we have no desk for an idealist. She aspires to become the perfect doctor," He laughed, "She should know by now that's impossible."
Synthic looked up, "R-Rick...?" She squeaked in fear.
"Right. Your little cousin. How have you been since your escape three months ago?" Rick sneered.
"N-No..." Synthic looked around again. She knew exactly where she was, "NO!!! Rick!!! Please!!! I beg you let me out!!!" She gripped the bars and looked up pleadingly at Rick.
Rick laughed, "Always got your way with those eyes haven't you? Well you're not getting your way this time," He turned away, "The hazard has been contained. Lets' go Leonard," He walked away from the cage.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:28 am
Leonard nodded, following Rick without question.  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:33 am
"Hopefully that will help us get KIERAN back," Rick said, "Their only way to save the boy is to return him to us. Potions don't work unless you know exactly what to do. So they don't need the cure as much as they need to get someone who knows how to cure him. Namely Synthic or myself," He explained to Leonard. Which also meant that there could be retaliation at any time, "Step up security. All staff on code red," He said calmly with a smile. Skyrim was becoming his. He was starting to not care about this building anymore. However, he would like to keep this place as his stronghold for another little while yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 am
Leonard nodded, walking to the security room, and alerting all guards that they had elevated to code red. "Attention all Staff, Attention all Staff, security level has been elevated to Code Red, Security level to Code Red, thank you." Leonard finished, walking back to Rick. "What would you like me to do with Synthic, sir?"  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 am
"What to do indeed..." Rick pondered this, "We have to make sure she won't be able to tell them anything just in case they manage to get to the quarantine chambers. So, if she's not there she can't talk right? I want you to take her to Skyrim. One of my infected will have an empty house ready for you. From there, make sure she doesn't betray us again," He gave Leonard two vials of different colored liquid, "This will ensure that she will be very cooperative in case you need to interrogate her. This is truth serum. I need you to get as much information on what she has been doing these last three months as you can. The other vial ensures she will not utter a truthful word to anyone. Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:15 am
Leod nodded, taking the vials and putting them in his belt with the other vials he has. "Yes my leige. ill take her out the way i brought her in now, if you dont need me for anything."  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am
"If I need you I will have one of the infected tell you," Rick said, "I got a plan to deal with these cretins when they arrive."

Synthic huddled in a corner, memories of her past haunting her, "...Rick...What happened to you?" She said quietly. She knew he used to be a nice young man. He never spoke out of line and never called her 'Synthic'. She knew something went terribly wrong since the last time she was here.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:26 am
Leonard nodded, and walked back to the quarantine room. opening the door, he didnt even give her the chance to react when he put her back in the pocket reality, cage and all. turning, Leonard then walked back out of the academy, and spread his panels, taking off to skyrim.

(exit to skyrim.)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:28 am
(Synthic exits to Skyrim)  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games